Community > Posts By > Cryptococcus

Cryptococcus's photo
Fri 10/12/07 05:36 PM
Tenofclubs wrote

"The biggest myth is that some of these idiots actually do follow Jesus's teachings. No way!"

I think we should learn to respect others believes,even if they
are wrong^_^
and when you talk about a prophet,that has billions of followers in his path,for more than two thausand years....
I'm not a christian and I think there are some topics about their religon that we can discuss with them.but always remember that we can be wrong and the people with oposite thoughts can be right...

Cryptococcus's photo
Fri 10/12/07 12:43 PM
penicillin ... Penisillin

Cryptococcus's photo
Thu 10/11/07 10:40 PM
You don't need general anesthesia for a MRI.
Which area will be scaned ? and please post the exact name of the nerve or operation,I'll try to help as much as I can.

Cryptococcus's photo
Thu 10/11/07 10:28 PM
adj4u
I don't know how old you are,but I remember the days that western countries supported these terrorists to fight sovyet army in afganistan,and the days that supported saddam to kill thosands of people in Iraq,...but we can't say that "people of the america" did this or that.You used the wrong words.
There is no problem between the people in the world,but some forces try to produce some,and as I understood from your words,they will success.War is not a sloution my friend.
I lost my nephew in the 9/11 too,I live in united states and I will risk my life to protect it,if somebody attacks this country.

Cryptococcus's photo
Thu 10/11/07 09:48 PM
God sent 144.000 prophets for us,only 5 of them came with books and their words were always the same(until we tried to change some of them by time)
There is just one religion in the universe.
Adam,Zartosht,Buddah,Abraham,Moses,Jesus and Mohammad were all the same person and the same soul

So don't get lost inside the greek mythology,there's just one God.He has no limitations and everything we see or know are created by him.

Everyone can see him,or talk with him and hear his voice.
But first you need to learn how to look and how to listen.....

Cryptococcus's photo
Thu 10/11/07 09:04 PM
Did you see the news from Reuter today?

I told you yesterday that this week will bring a lot of problems.

This war has no benifits for us and not for the Iraqi people either.

Cryptococcus's photo
Wed 10/10/07 09:55 PM
EVERYBODY IS HAPPY BECAUSE WE HAVE A SECOND WORLD TO LIVE,WHERE WE ARE ABLE TO HIDE OUR REAL PERSONALITIES, TALK ABOUT THE TOPICS THAT WE CAN'T TALK IN THE REAL LIFE AND HAVE CONTACT WITH TOUSANDS OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME.

Cryptococcus's photo
Wed 10/10/07 09:51 PM
Thank's Timorek

The Website was very interesting

Cryptococcus's photo
Wed 10/10/07 09:45 PM
Yes,unfortunatley we saw the same problem during the Gulf war.
and I saw a new generation there,children who grow up with fear and hate.
They see everyday boombs,blood and death.and they teach them that americans are responsible for everything(be careful not the government,americans!!!).
I WISH WE COULD LIVE IN PEACE,THE WORLD IS BIG ENOUGH FOR ALL OF US.

Cryptococcus's photo
Wed 10/10/07 06:01 PM
I am from middle east,and I was in that area 7 months ago.
You have to know that a lot of people in that area are uneducated.There is a good source for Terroristic groups like Al-quaida,and as this war continues they will get more and more sympathy between the people.
Mostly young and middle age people think that western countries are responsible for this war.

Cryptococcus's photo
Wed 10/10/07 05:46 PM
TOMORROW THE MONTH OF RAMADAN WHICH IS A HOLY MONTH FOR MUSLIMS WILL END.AND THERE WILL BE MORE VIOLENCE THIS WEEK.

Cryptococcus's photo
Wed 10/10/07 05:43 PM
I was in Iraqi border 7 months ago,the situation is worst than you hear from the Media.
I'm not a soldier,and I talked with people from both sides.

Cryptococcus's photo
Tue 10/09/07 02:09 PM
I'll be back

Cryptococcus's photo
Tue 10/09/07 04:06 AM
No,they are very expensive,with that money you spend in a Bar,you can buy 2 sheep.

Better than a conversation with a Liar.

Cryptococcus's photo
Mon 10/08/07 04:34 PM
HEHEHE
AND WHERE IS THE PRINCESS NOW?

IN A DATE-SITE????

Cryptococcus's photo
Mon 10/08/07 03:30 PM
WELCOME MY FRIEND

Cryptococcus's photo
Mon 10/08/07 03:08 PM
My topic about the size of Penis,has been deleted by mike.Because of a few people that start to fight in the Forum.
:(
This is wrong you should be very patient and respectful to eachother and dont fight here.we are like a big family.
If you do it again and fight in mt topic I will come and brake your....after that I'll do....in the middle of your topic.Go and fight somewhere else you.....and.....ahhh
bring me my heart pills

Cryptococcus's photo
Sun 10/07/07 08:12 PM
SO WE LIKE THE FRIENDSHIPS HERE,BECCAUSE EVEN IF S/HE IS A LIAR IT DOESNT HARM YOU.
EVERYBODY IS HAPPY BECAUSE WE HAVE A SECOND WORLD TO LIVE,WHERE WE ARE ABLE TO HIDE OUR REAL PERSONALITIES, TALK ABOUT THE TOPICS THAT WE CAN'T TALK IN THE REAL LIFE AND HAVE CONTACT WITH TOUSANDS OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME.
NOW THINK ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE MET IN THIS SITE,YOU CAN SEE THEM UNDER 5 DIFFERENT AGE GROUPS:1.BABY GROUP(18-21)
2.VERY YOUNG(21-31)
3.YOUNG (31-51)
4.MIDDLE AGE( + 51)
5.FEMALES(ALWAYS 25)
DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD ABOUT EACH GROUP?

Cryptococcus's photo
Sun 10/07/07 02:38 PM
You're right I will send a mail and ask them...

Cryptococcus's photo
Sun 10/07/07 09:47 AM
hi im2fun,

They deleted pics from my profile because some people found them
bad.
ther was no naked or sexual item inside.one of them was a Brain

I liked this site too,It's the only place where people answer my questions about everything