Community > Posts By > christbud

christbud's photo
Tue 10/05/10 03:27 PM
I have to throw my lasagna in the oven.

christbud's photo
Tue 10/05/10 07:16 AM
I agree with Tex. The desire will probably always be there.

christbud's photo
Tue 10/05/10 07:02 AM
I think it's lack of respect.

christbud's photo
Mon 10/04/10 07:59 PM
I'm not a fan of either. Sorry.

christbud's photo
Mon 10/04/10 07:57 PM

Yes....many have dated and even got married from here. It just takes time and effort

Join in the forums and get to know members

How do you get those up there so quick? Damn!!

christbud's photo
Mon 10/04/10 07:44 PM
I think it looked good. Jump in and take part in the BS.

christbud's photo
Mon 10/04/10 07:22 PM
Edited by christbud on Mon 10/04/10 07:24 PM
I haven't really tried. I do the forums for fun. I've sent a few e-mails and received some, but I come here to see what people are up to and what's on there mind.:smile:

christbud's photo
Mon 10/04/10 07:17 PM
I'm thinking my *** is sore from sitting in front of this computer. How can people do this for a living?sad2

christbud's photo
Mon 10/04/10 04:20 PM

Glasses
For reading, I hope!biggrin

christbud's photo
Mon 10/04/10 04:17 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl haha love it!!!!!!
I was going the suttle route, but your way is good!

christbud's photo
Mon 10/04/10 04:11 PM
Good luck with that!smile2

christbud's photo
Mon 10/04/10 03:59 PM
febrezeshocked

christbud's photo
Mon 10/04/10 03:54 PM
It's good to be confident!

christbud's photo
Mon 10/04/10 03:47 PM
I know the Ficus is a tough tree. My dad had one for two years. Thought it was dead, so he cut it off at the soil line and it started growing again. athe Bonsai and Olive tree probably take a lot care and nurturing.

christbud's photo
Sun 10/03/10 05:23 PM

I am! I love football season. Especially the NFL. My favorite team is the Packers. I grew up in Green Bay, Wi. and have many fond memories of Packer Sunday. Now I am in Tucson, and it's in my blood! If anyone else feels like watching a Packer Game with me, come on down to tha OldFather Inn in Tucson. Or make a suggestion for a meeting somewhere else in town. Hope to see you there!
I'm a Packer fan, but I live in Minnesota. Grew up in north central Wisconsin.

christbud's photo
Sun 10/03/10 05:57 AM

Halloween III- To this day, people still wonder what the film really was all about. And why did they decide to go without Michael Myers.

Really? The plot wasn't deep- a madman wants to end humankind starting with the children.

John Carpenter had no plans of bringing back Myers, which is why he killed him off in the second film. His intentions were to have a different Halloween themed story for each sequel, but because Halloween III did poorly at the box office the producers brought Myers back.

As a standalone film I think it's very underrated, sort of a gory Twilight Zone episode.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I didn't want to watch it again to figure it out.

christbud's photo
Sat 10/02/10 10:37 PM
Just got back from watching it. Good movie!

christbud's photo
Sat 10/02/10 10:36 PM

Showgirls- Wayyy over the top.
Blue Velvet
Halloween III- To this day, people still wonder what the film really was all about. And why did they decide to go without Michael Myers.
Crash- Car crashes = really hot sex.

Yeah! What the hell was Halloween III all about? That's gonna bug me now!!!

christbud's photo
Fri 10/01/10 03:01 AM
I'm confused. Can I be here or not?

christbud's photo
Wed 09/29/10 06:50 AM
Your best? Losers do their best. Winners go home and f*** the prom queen! Sean Connery, The Rock