Community > Posts By > christbud

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 06:13 PM

Funny. Just about all the responses talked about honesty being important. One even stated that she would rather be hurt by the honesty than to be pleased with lies (or something to that effect).

I say "funny" because I do believe that all of us wants someone who is honest. And yet, can each of us say that we can....honestly...handle someone's truth? If so, then how come so many people fear being rejected? Rejection is, to a point, an honest answer. If you ask a person if they like you, or would want to go out with you, and they reject you....can you handle it? I am sure some can, but I am willing to bet that most would act like it was no big deal. Yet, deep down inside, it hurts like a mutha.

If I like someone...alot...and they reject me, it is gonna hurt. Do I want to be lied to? Of course not. And yet, we all do tell some lies to those we care about. Most of the time we do it because we are trying to be considerate of their feelings. At least, that is how we rationalize the act.

My point is this. I find it funny that we all value honesty. And yet, at some point in our lives, we have (or will) lie. Tis just an observation by me. Agree or not....you decide. Goof out!

I agree. Most of us will tell little white lies. Maybe to avoid an uncomfortable situation. To protect yourself or the other person. Some would call it politeness.

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 07:05 AM

Here is a point for 38 year olds like myself to ponder. Being 38, it dawned on me not that long ago that I am exactly half way between 16 and 60. Scary thought, isn't it?
I'm at the better part of 37, and I don't think it's scary!

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 06:52 AM
Edited by christbud on Sun 09/12/10 06:52 AM
Closet Indians fan

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 06:45 AM

The Blue Hills near Bruce, Wisconsin. I grew up there. There are places that you can see for miles. All the different colors.

Awesome!! I miss back east because of the incredible color changes. You a Packers fan???

((((((((((((((( Go PACK )))))))))))))))

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
LOVE THE PACKERS!!!:banana:

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 06:23 AM
The Blue Hills near Bruce, Wisconsin. I grew up there. There are places that you can see for miles. All the different colors.

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 06:15 AM

"True love? What are you expecting, a miracle?"
[HUMPERDINK, HUMPERDINK/quote]

christbud's photo
Sat 09/11/10 10:04 PM
The amount of passion that you feel for that person, determines love or still in love.

christbud's photo
Sat 09/11/10 09:54 PM
If this person owns up to it, and goes to treatment. Mind you, they have to stick with it. I believe that person could earn back your trust. But that's entirely up to the individuals involved.

christbud's photo
Sat 09/11/10 09:43 PM

Cell Phones and the rudeness of people with them.
It's the people, not the phones!

christbud's photo
Sat 09/11/10 09:17 PM
Edited by christbud on Sat 09/11/10 09:21 PM

christbud's photo
Sat 09/11/10 10:38 AM
Just move to the area. I'm looking for friendship, along with relationship!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next