christbud's photo
Tue 09/14/10 01:03 AM
WOW! Did she live through that?!!frustrated

christbud's photo
Tue 09/14/10 12:51 AM
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

christbud's photo
Mon 09/13/10 08:15 AM
An Irishman had been drinking at a pub all night. The bartender finally said the bar was closing. So the Irishman stood up and fell flat on his face. He tried to stand one more timel; same result. He figured he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up.

Once outside he stood up and fell flat on his face. So he decided to crawl the 4 blocks to his home. When he arrived at the door he stod up and again fell flat on his face. He crawled through the door and into his bedroom.

When he reached his bed he tried one mare time to stand up. This time he managed to pull himself upright, but he quickly fell right into bed and was sound asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

He was awakened the next morning to his wife standing over him, shouting, "So, you've been out drinking again!!"

"What makes you say that?" he asked, putting on an innocent look.

"The pub called--you left your wheelchair their again!"

christbud's photo
Mon 09/13/10 06:30 AM

I have noticed that more and more people are here for friendship only, whether they be new or old. Personally, I'm here for the same reason. There are times that I would look at someone's profile or even send them a message because:

1. I randomly clicked on their profile and found something in there that piqued my curiosity.
2. I saw them around the Community Forum and found them funny or interesting.
3. I was just THAT bored.

But some people would automatically assume that just because I initiated the contact: I want to date them, get their money, or marry them. Has anything like this ever happened to you too, wherein you found someone interesting on a friendship level, but they immediately took it the wrong way? How can you tell people that, "No, I don't find you hot. I'd probably slit my wrists with a rusty butter knife before I'd consider dating you. I actually just want to be friends." Have you ever initiated contact because you genuinely just want to be friends and they never replied back, or if they did, only gave you a perfunctory answer?

I'm probably not making any sense, but they're serious questions.

I see your point. Why not let them know where you stand, without using the rusty butter knife comparison.

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 09:24 PM
IT is fun!:laughing:

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 09:03 PM
It's true. Start talking to people in the forums. It can be fun. And you'll get to know them. And vise versa.

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 08:53 PM
I'll let him know what you think of IT.happy

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 08:49 PM
I didn't think of IT! A friend suggested IT!

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 08:45 PM

IT is nothing you can't get rid of!:laughing:

I think mine was stolen or defective. Either that or I misplaced it. I'm always losing things.

Maybe you need a leash for IT!

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 08:39 PM
IT is nothing you can't get rid of!:laughing:

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 08:34 PM

IT scares me scared
Now don't start IT again!

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 08:21 PM

I have my phone and computer taken away if I am ever gonna get that silly. It is times like those that I will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
UH OH! Not the truth!

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 08:12 PM
Needed a break from IT

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 07:23 PM
I'm in Minnesota. CST

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 07:22 PM
You people are "out there!"

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 07:19 PM
Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
George Carlin

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 06:57 PM
Is it just my computer, or do all your post times two hours slow? clock on my laptop reads 8:56.

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 06:48 PM

thinking how i WISH this cold would GO AWAY!!!!!!
I feel awful!tears
Just got over mine. I had it for a week!

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 06:43 PM

ahhhhh....it will heal. I promise. flowerforyou

Join in the forums and get to know members

Where do you get those neat flshing signs?

christbud's photo
Sun 09/12/10 06:35 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm not as fancy as the ladies, with their flashy signs.