Community > Posts By > feelyoungagain

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:26 PM

Haso anyone lived with their ex after a mutual breakup?
How awkward is it? Is it manageable?

HELL NO!

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:26 PM

many people have things that makes them tick or attract ..mines......honesty truth respect and loyalty.

after all in my view that's what real relationships are about.

I guess I'm the only one who took your post seriously, huh? haha

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:24 PM
Disrespect, dishonesty, deception, unreliable, dirty house, misogynism and chauvinism, litter,bitter, narcissism, selfishness, thoughtlessness, thief, and just down-right rudeness.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:21 PM

why just lady become object? how about the man?

TY, ty, ty! Totally agreed.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:20 PM
According to the double standard, yes. It also makes us look like we don't respect our bodies or we're easy. That is certainly not always the case. Sometimes people just want to have sex. What's the big deal?

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:19 PM

One is complicated enough

LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:18 PM

I'm in more than one now and often am with relatively few issues BUT there's only one way it works.............you have to have total honesty from all involved from the beginning!
I've said it here before but the key is INTEGRITY.

Good for you!

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:17 PM
As long as there is a mutual understanding about the limits and they are honored, I'm all for it. I've never experienced an open relationship, but I don't see why others can't. Maybe one day I will. Not all open relationships have both partners having other partners. Sometimes it's just the one partner seeing someone else. As with any relationship-- it's a personal choice.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:15 PM
This journalist/article is stupid! Who does not think this does not apply to women as well? I would not find this to be a good read.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:13 PM
Neither at this point. I like keeping my options open. And marriage? Probably never.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:12 PM

A woMen is grown enough to take care of herself . Why should a man have to care of her ?

Who says anyone HAS to or SHOULD have to take care of another person? That's great that women can take of themselves. However, many men take joy and pride from taking care of their queen. He knows she's fully capable and able, but that's not the point. Perhaps that is the man's way of showing his affection and dedication to the woman and maintaining the relationship by nurturing it.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:09 PM
To me, there is a difference between wanting a man in my life versus needing a man in my life.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:08 PM
ask her

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:08 PM
Up to you and your partner.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:06 PM

Age never matter is just a number. Maturity is not all about age

Amen! Sadly and ironically enough, I have better experiences with younger men. They may lack life experience, but they tend to be more mature when it comes to treating a woman as a queen. Men closer to my age, are sheer a-holes. It's a shame, but at least I'm okay with dating younger men.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:04 PM

I've only ever dated older, my first GF when i was 16 was 28, my next was 36 when i was 22, and my ex wife was 45 when i was 33. Now that i am 39, i want to go younger, yet i am worried about that because I've spend my whole life with older women, i generally have more in common with a 50+ woman than a 25yr old, but i want kids, and I don't think I'll find a 45+ year old woman who wants children, and as women age it gets dangerous anyway, and love is one of those things that you forget about yourself and become selfless.. So i totally understand the age matters thing, but as a male that has only ever been with older women. i would say some men are just wired for mature women. Oh, and yes physical love with an older woman is a different experience.. my friends with younger or the same age.. it's just not the same conversation.

That's a toughie for sure. I used to want a family, but certainly not now or ever precisely because of my age. Would you be open to being a step-father? You say you're 39. You don't necessarily have to go that much younger. Then again, sounds like 28 worked for you, which tells me you have a fairly good range here. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 10:01 PM
Here's how I see age. It's a number to keep a record; just like the number on a scale. I go with how I feel and what I like. That's how I choose to live my life. If there is a mutual attraction, what the hell does age have to do with anything? If two people with a significant age difference are happy, let them be happy. Worry about your own life! I don't meddle in yours.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 09:58 PM
Depends on the couple and what each partner wants and is willing to do to build and maintain a long-distance relationship. I don't like them one bit and so I don't do long-distance. It doesn't work for me.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 09:54 PM

I’m kinda new to this I been divorced now for a little over a year. Just don’t think I know how to get back in the game. The year was to make sure I’d never go back to her. I want to be able to give Sinai d new a real chance with me as I want with new lady.

I'm not sure what to tell you. My ex-bf was married almost 20 yrs when we met. I've been single most of my life so logically I was up to speed with dating in the 21st century. There was a big learning curve for him. In the end, I don't think he was ready. I think he needed more time to heal the wounds of his failed marriage and reconcile with that loss. I stay single by choice until I feel I'm ready. I'll meet some men, go out with them, and at one point, I will know if I'm ready. I've been single for 5 yrs now by choice. The initial reason was I had not healed from my break-up. The second reason is that I'm still working on my master's. My second point is to say you also need to know if you have room to fit a relationship in your life. Ask yourself if you are ready to put forth the work it takes for a relationship. I know I am not and that's why I have chosen not to pursue anything serious, which is why I make it very clear in my profile that I am not the relationship type. I hope that helps.

feelyoungagain's photo
Fri 07/31/20 09:47 PM

Are you ready to date again?

That is a very good question to ask oneself. If you're not sure, go out on a date or two (with different women). You'll know if you are or are not ready.