Community > Posts By > seximanitus

seximanitus's photo
Tue 09/21/10 05:37 PM
Man up dude, If you want to be romantic then giver, just do it, dont ask.

seximanitus's photo
Fri 09/10/10 04:00 PM
what really sucks is that you have to wait in canada, hello!!! its a canadian based company!Faaaaak

seximanitus's photo
Wed 09/08/10 10:51 PM
read above

seximanitus's photo
Wed 09/08/10 10:33 PM
Are you sure its love? not infatuation? do you think he feels the same?

seximanitus's photo
Tue 09/07/10 09:23 PM
Exactly you just proved my point! They shut down napster. Did they arrest everyone who took songs from them? Nooooo they took down the supplier! And how long ago was that? How many new sites offer free songs since napster, we the little fish are not in any danger.

seximanitus's photo
Tue 09/07/10 09:18 PM
You guys rock!Thanks

seximanitus's photo
Tue 09/07/10 09:13 PM
I know it retarded to let this bother me but do you have any other clues on what to look for (same ole pics is a good one) any others?

seximanitus's photo
Tue 09/07/10 09:05 PM
Seriously? This worries you? do you think they are going to bust down every persons door who downloads illegal software or music?No government agency in the world have that kind of manpower,plus they have been watching for years now already. Its kinda like smoking pot, they arent worried about the people getting it they are worried about the people supplying it.

seximanitus's photo
Tue 09/07/10 08:58 PM
OK So after being freshly introduced to the internet dating world,and then doing it for about 8 months,I have to say I have met one great lady (whom it didnt pan out but we are great friends) a few crazies (yes there are some crazy people out there) and more than a few people who put up false pictures and profiles and still wanted to meet! I did so and ended the meet soon thereafter. I'm having a problem understanding the motive behind this behavior,has anyone else come across this scenario?

Scott