Community > Posts By > daisuke88

daisuke88's photo
Sat 09/18/10 07:54 AM
Edited by daisuke88 on Sat 09/18/10 07:55 AM
If you have the time please listen to the song:)

daisuke88's photo
Sat 09/18/10 06:58 AM
Hello:)

Welcome flowerforyou

daisuke88's photo
Sat 09/18/10 06:20 AM
I can't recall the end of it
I can't rewind but read it again
I keep going back with you to the endless bedtime story

Long long time ago
I saw the beautiful star in the sky
Deep deep down in my heart
I knew it was something that I shouldn't touch

I wish I'd never discovered you
By the time morning comes
You're supposed to be gone like a dream

How come you're still watching me
How come you're still shining
Maybe because I need the brightest light to read a bedtime story

Cold cold wind of the night
Kissed my hair just to say good night
Slow slow grows the pain
Until I fall asleep with the light on

I wish I'd never discovered you
As long as life goes on
I know you'd be there every night

Make a wish, make a wish...
Is it you? Is this real?
Something tells me "Catch that blurry star"
Something tells me "Shoot it while you can"

daisuke88's photo
Sat 09/18/10 06:12 AM
Edited by daisuke88 on Sat 09/18/10 06:22 AM
As passing by a cat with green eyes
And I realized
How miserable I had been
And how comfortable I had been like
Those eyes looked jealous and scared
at the world out there
I have known too many things
But it feels like I still don't know anything.

Wish you were my mirror
To share the grief
Spare the smile for each other
No need to speak
to be understood

I am who I am
Can you be yourself?
Or is it easier to lie?
I am who I am
Can you be yourself
Right next to me

As shaken by the train
I asked myself
How far away we could go
And how many times we have tried in vain

Everytime when I tried to grab you,
Everytime you jumped on the rails
It feels like faith was a vanity
I don't wanna lose my sanity

I wish I was your mirror
Giving a kiss is getting a kiss
Against each other
No need to fight to be accepted

Look into the mirror
Move the way you want to
I just want to be in the same frame
I am who I am

daisuke88's photo
Sat 09/18/10 05:50 AM
Edited by daisuke88 on Sat 09/18/10 05:58 AM
The infinite cluster of stars travelling in the night sky
Don't notice my small existence
A love song plays on the radio. I can hear it echoing coldly,
As if someone else is listening to it, not me
Suddenly in the crowd
we become one

I bit my lip; I wasn't able to do what I'd hoped
Tears of regret painfully shine
I'll make that light my guide and keep going
I'll imprint in my heart that I don't have just one chance
Here, insecurity and courage become one

Now I am a nameless hero; I won't stop fighting
Time and tears are sure to turn these seeds of pain
Into flowers of strength
One by one

We could understand each other without saying anything
We demanded a tenderness that we took for granted
I wanted to start walking with my own strength
So I chose a life without you
But you and I were always one

Now I have a nameless story; I'll write the scenarios with these hands
Whenever I turn the mistake-filled pages
I can be strong
I'm sure to, one by one

Light up the lights you have in your heart, one by one
Cause the shining lights will guide you

daisuke88's photo
Fri 09/17/10 08:20 AM
Edited by daisuke88 on Fri 09/17/10 08:22 AM
This is a song by Angela Aki.
Her lyrics is beautiful and I would like to share it to all the peoples here especially for the young teens.
This is the translation from her song.
*Sometimes, it’s good to write letters to your older self.*

Tegami ~Haikei Juugo no Kimi e~” / A Letter ~Greetings To A 15 Year Old~

Dear you,
Who’s reading this letter
Where are you and what are you doing now?

For me who’s 15 years old
There are seeds of worries I can’t tell anyone

If it’s a letter addressed to my future self,
Surely I can confide truely to myself

Now, it seems that I’m about to be defeated and cry
For someone who’s seemingly about to disappear
Whose words should I believe in?
This one-and-only heart has been broken so many times
In the midst of this pain, I live the present

Dear you,
Thank you
I have something to tell the 15-year-old you

If you continue asking what and where you should be going
You’ll be able to see the answer

The rough seas of youth may be tough
But row your boat of dreams on
Towards the shores of tomorrow

Now, please don’t be defeated and please don’t shed a tear
During these times when you’re seemingly about to disappear
Just believe in your own voice
For me as an adult, there are sleepless nights when I’m hurt
But I’m living the bittersweet present

There’s meaning to everything in life
So build your dreams without fear
Keep on believing

Seems like I’m about to be defeated and cry
For someone who’s seemingly about to disappear
Whose words should I believe in?

Please don’t be defeated and please don’t shed a tear
During these times when you’re seemingly about to disappear
Just believe in your own voice

No matter era we’re in
There’s no running away from sorrow
So show your smile, and go on living the present
Go on living the present

Dear you,
Who’s reading this letter
I wish you happiness

daisuke88's photo
Thu 09/16/10 10:27 PM
8 1/2 :smile:

daisuke88's photo
Thu 09/16/10 12:27 AM
I'm falling down into my shadow
Your breath is hidden
Wait for me deadly night
Don't be scared
The presence of your smile among the flowering trees
Is reflected in your gaze
See you in your dreams
As for those nightmares
For your sake,
I want to smash it
and display it for all to see
that Black Paper Moon
Because you gave me belief in myself
When your lost "here" I am...
"Forever" with your soul
When I glance upwards
you glisten like the moon

That sweet scarlet jam
in that ensnaring garden
raises it to the surface
Your destiny
The kind of world that you would desire
Grasp it with those hands
No evil deeds shall be done
Nobody will be scared again
you have given me the reason why I live on
A bond that is eternal
Because you sent for me
I will find you, my dear
No matter where you go
Now that you've grasped it tightly
Don't let that moment slip

Don't believe in anyone
Oppression and time always exist
So then your words will always be in my chest
Day after day

For your sake
I want to crush and display for all to see
That mark
Stop getting lost in those dreams
I want to escape with that moment
you have given me
the reason I live on
A bond which
I trust
You're not alone
When you "lost", here I am
"Forever" with your soul
I'll be struggling along with you
Trust me and I'll be there

daisuke88's photo
Wed 09/15/10 07:56 PM
the sky and..

daisuke88's photo
Wed 09/15/10 07:54 PM
something fall from..

daisuke88's photo
Tue 09/14/10 10:16 PM
The Basement Light
Being scared of the dark was never this scary...

There is a light in my basement that’s always on. It’s the only light in this small room in the corner of my basement, where nobody ever focuses on. Even after 3 years of living in this house I have never noticed it. I found it one day when me and my friends were playing hide and seek. The door to this room is always locked and by the look of the spider webs on the door, the door has been locked forever.

One day I asked my father why the door’s always locked and why that lights always on. My father answered, "I’m not sure son but it’s been that way even before we moved in!" I raised a brow. I could not believe it.

I then asked my dad if he’s ever been inside that room. My father gave me a surprised look then gave a loud sigh, "No son not ever and neither have the previous owners of this house. I was truly surprised. The previous owners had owned the house for over 20 years.

When I asked my dad about it in details he took me into his work room and showed me something. He went on a website and opened up a newspaper from over 35 years ago. He then searched up one story, the Shadow Man Story. He then carefully told me the story and why that door is locked and why the light is always on.

"There was a family who was going camping in the woods. The suddenly their car broke down. Unable to fix their car by sun down the family decides to take the important stuff and start walking.

After a while of walking they suddenly hear "shadow man shadow man" it was faint but clear. When they turned around the son was missing. Thinking that the son got scared the family walked on in search of a camp ground. Then they heard it again, "shadow man shadow man" this time it was louder and when the parents turned around their daughter was gone. Thinking that she too had gone back the parents walked on. Then after a while it started again, "shadow man shadow man" and the rest of the family disappeared.

The next day when the parents didn’t show up for work the police were called. The police went into the forest to look for them. All the found was their car. They never found the bodies or their stuff that they took with them. After further investigation the police found a man hidden in that forest. It turns out that the man is an insane madman who was in solitary lock up for so long that he now can’t even stand one second in the dark. When he does he gets powers.

They locked up this man in a high security lab in Alaska where they have their own power supply and ran tests on him. Then one day there was this horrible snow storm. It was so intense that it had knocked out all of the power systems in the lab for just a brief second. When the lights came back on all of the crew at the lab were gone and the door to the man’s cell was open." My dad paused for a bit then went on saying, "It is said that the man used to live in this house and that he eventually came back here after he escaped. That small room was his favorite room. That’s why the light’s always on in there."

I gasped and took in a deep breath. I then laughed as I didn’t believe a word of it. My dad was known for his crazy stories and exaggeration. I thanked him for the story and left the room. That night while my parents were asleep I woke up after having a nightmare about the Shadow Man. I walked down into my basement. I stared at that door for quite a long time before finally making up my mind. I walked over and unlocked it. Slowly I opened the door and peered inside. There was nothing there. It was just an empty room. What was odd though was that there were no spider webs in the room.

I walked into the room. A single light bulb hanged above my head and a thin pull cord dangled beside it. I laughed to myself and looked at the pull cord. It was so tempting. Finally I built up the courage and pulled the cord. Nothing happened.

The next day after none of the parents went to work and didn’t call in sick the police went to their house to investigate. The found all of the lights closed, all except one. That single light in that small room in the basement. The door was locked. All the beds were made, the door was still locked with the keys inside the house but the family was nowhere to be found.

By Jay Hang

daisuke88's photo
Tue 09/14/10 10:00 PM

On the Akasaka Road, in Tokyo, there is a slope called Kii-no-kuni-zaka,-- which means the Slope of the Province of Kii. I do not know why it is called the Slope of the Province of Kii. On one side of this slope you see an ancient moat, deep and very wide, with high green banks rising up to some place of gardens; -- and on the other side of the road extend the long and lofty walls of an imperial palace. Before the era of street-lamps and jinrikishas, this neighborhood was very lonesome after dark; and belated pedestrians would go miles out of their way rather than mount the Kii-no-kuni-zaka, alone, after sunset.

All because of a Mujina (Faceless) that used to walk there.

The last man who saw the Mujina was an old merchant of the Kyobashi quarter, who died about thirty years ago. This is
One night, at a late hour, he was hurrying up the Kii-no-kuni-zaka, when he perceived a woman crouching by the moat, all alone, and weeping bitterly. Fearing that she intended to drown herself, he stopped to offer her any assistance or consolation in his power. She appeared to be a slight and graceful person, handsomely dressed; and her hair was arranged like that of a young girl of good family. "O-jochu," ("Young Girl") he exclaimed, approaching her,-- "O-jochu, do not cry like that!... Tell me what the trouble is; and if there be any way to help you, I shall be glad to help you." (He really meant what he said; for he was a very kind man.) But she continued to weep,-- hiding her face from him with one of her long sleeves. "O-jochu," he said again, as gently as he could,-- "please, please listen to me!... This is no place for a young lady at night! Do not cry, I implore you! -- only tell me how I may be of some help to you!" Slowly she rose up, but turned her back to him, and continued to moan and sob behind her sleeve. He laid his hand lightly upon her shoulder, and pleaded:-- "O-jochu! -- O-jochu! -- O-jochu!... Listen to me, just for one little moment!... O-jochu! -- O-jochu!"... Then that O-jochu turned around, and dropped her sleeve, and stroked her face with her hand; -- and the man saw that she had no eyes or nose or mouth,-- and he screamed and ran away.

Up Kii-no-kuni-zaka he ran and ran; and all was black and empty before him. On and on he ran, never daring to look back; and at last he saw a lantern, so far away that it looked like the gleam of a firefly; and he made for it. It proved to be only the lantern of an itinerant soba (noodle) seller, who had set down his stand by the road-side; but any light and any human companionship was good after that experience; and he flung himself down at the feet of the soba-seller, crying out, "Ah! -- aa!! -- aa!!!"...

"Kore! kore!" ("Hey, hey") roughly exclaimed the soba-man. "Here! what is the matter with you? Anybody hurt you?"

"No -- nobody hurt me," panted the other,-- "only... Ah! -- aa!"

"-- Only scared you?" queried the peddler, unsympathetically. "Robbers?"

"Not robbers,-- not robbers," gasped the terrified man... "I saw... I saw a woman -- by the moat; -- and she showed me... Ah! I cannot tell you what she showed me!"...

"Ha Ha!! Was it anything like THIS that she showed you?" cried the soba-man, stroking his own face --which therewith became like unto an Egg... And, simultaneously, the light went out.

posted on scary for kids

daisuke88's photo
Tue 09/14/10 07:15 AM
KAPPA

The Kappa is the most famous of all the legendary Japanese monsters. He resembles a cross between a monkey, a frog and a turtle.

The Kappa has the face of a monkey with the beak of a turtle and a plate-shaped depression in the top of his head. He has green skin like a frog and a turtle shell on his back. His arms and legs are able to stretch out really long and his hands and feet are webbed like a frog.

Kappas usually play pranks such as delivering loud, smelly farts and peeking up women’s dresses. However, they have also been known to commit horrible crimes like kidnapping small children and killing people and eating their internal organs.

The Kappa will lurk underwater in rivers and streams, waiting for its victims. In olden days in Japan, people would go squat by the side of a river and go to the toilet. The Kappa would swim underneath you, until it could see your big bare butt hanging over the side of the bank. Then it attacks when you least suspect it.

Sometimes the Kappa grabs your butt and drags you into the water, holding you under the surface until you drown. At other times, the Kappa sticks his elongated arm up your butt, up through your insides and grabs hold of your tongue. Then the Kappa pulls your tongue out through your butt, turning your body inside-out. Finally, as you flop around on the ground, with your skin on the inside and your guts on the outside, the Kappa takes out your liver and eats it whole.

Nowadays, since people go to the toilet indoors, the Kappa lurks in sewers and bathroom pipes. He sticks his arm up into your toilet, waiting for you to come along and sit down on the bowl. So if you’re ever sitting on the toilet and you feel something moving underneath you, jump up as fast as you can. You may just avoid being turned inside-out by a Kappa.

Posted in Japanese Legends on Jun 16th, 2008, 2:19 am by scary for kids

daisuke88's photo
Tue 09/14/10 07:11 AM
ROKURO-KUBI

The Long Neck Woman, or “Rokurokubi”, is a Japanese urban legend about female creatures that look and act like normal humans. But at night their necks grow longer and longer, freeing their heads to move around almost independently from their bodies. Most Rokurokubi are young, attractive women, and they take pleasure in scaring regular humans.

Some Long Neck Rokurokubi actually prefer to live their lives pretending to be a human. Although they may appear to be completely normal people, every night, their necks grow and grow, getting longer and longer, stretching out through windows in search of human prey.

Sometimes, the Long Neck Woman will get so tired searching for her prey all night long that she forgets to retract her neck and falls asleep with her neck completely stretched out. During the day, the Rokurokubi has one giveaway sign – she will have pale stretch marks on her neck.

There is also another, more sinister form of Rokurokubi. This version is called Nukekubi or “Removeable Head Woman”. She has a head that completely detaches from her body. The disembodied head then flies around in the air at night searching for humans to eat.

These Nukekubi attempt to hide their bodies at night, and can be killed if their bodies are discovered while the heads are not attached. In fact, if you find a Nukekubi’s body without a head, you should hide the body so that she can never find it.

Posted in Japanese Legends by scary for kids

daisuke88's photo
Tue 09/14/10 07:09 AM
HANAKO SAN

Hanako San is a Japanese urban legend about the ghost of a young girl that’s supposed to haunt school toilets, opening and closing doors and scaring anyone who enters the bathroom, knocks on her stall, and calls her name.

Hanako, the ghost in the toilet almost achieved the status of a national phenomena in Japanese legend 20 years ago, when a wave of stories of ghost-sightings swept through the nation’s school yards.

Every child had a “Hanako” story to tell. The stories, of course, are many and varied but every schoolchild in Japan, at one time or another, has stood in dread and anticipation as he or she ventured into the school toilet alone.

This is similar to the legend of Kashima Reiko, a female ghost without legs who also lives in school bathrooms. She calls out “Where are my legs?” when people enter the bathroom. The correct way to answer her varies. In one version, you have to say: Kashima Reiko: KA = Kamen (Mask), SHI = Shinin (dead person), MA=Ma (Demon).

Yet another version features Aoi Manto or Aka Manto, a male ghost who waits in the last stall in the girls’ bathroom. Anyone entering the bathroom hears a voice asking, “Which do you prefer, the red paper or the blue paper?”

If they pick “red,” he kills them by slashing their back or neck repeatedly with a blade, to make them look like they’re wearing a red cape. If they pick “blue,” then they’re killed by hanging.

He’s known as Aka Manto, Aoi Manto, Aoi Hanten, Aka Kami, and Aoi Kami.

Posted in scary for kids

daisuke88's photo
Tue 09/14/10 06:39 AM

I did, but how was I to know that you would reach into the front pocket of my pants?

noway

daisuke88's photo
Mon 09/13/10 06:54 AM

Well, nobody sane would want to kiss you when you are sick and getting ready to throw up. If you hadn't drank all of my Vodka, then you wouldn't be sick in the first place.

rofl awww don't tell me you're still angry with me just because I didn't let you join in.
Here's for you KAMPAI~ drinks

p/s Next time, keep your keys where I can't reach em'

daisuke88's photo
Sun 09/12/10 09:38 PM
oops I wanted to appologised for all the silly jokes about the children. GOMEN NASAI~

daisuke88's photo
Sun 09/12/10 09:03 PM
me because i...

daisuke88's photo
Sun 09/12/10 09:02 PM
started to slap..