Community > Posts By > wmyers4u

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:26 PM
xmas is just taking Christ out of Christmas.....why would you do that to someone on their birthday?

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:24 PM
of course it is all about looks and money...get over it. Make some money and get that plastic surgery so you can competelaugh laugh laugh laugh

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:13 PM

Sometimes us women can be strange and say we are going to do one thing but not really do it cause what we are doing sometimes is we are doing it to see how you are really going to react to the situation we are putting in front of you so sweetie give her some time let her go if she comes back then its meant to be if she don't then just simply move on...So just let her do her thing she will eventually regret it and when she does she will call you and tell you exactally how she feels and what it is that she wants...SO give her some space and don't chase her cause sometimes she may run the other way and maybe she just may not be wanting a commitment

some might call this playing head games....but thats just me:smile:

NO not at all I am not at all one to be playing any kind of games I just know how us women are I am speaking from a bi persons standards and I know how women work

Like I said..........but thats just me, LOL

I am really just posting more for reaction than anything else. Never take me too seriously:wink:

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:11 PM

I simply dont have time to be dating...

Umm...

You've been a member of this site for barely over seven months and amassed over 28 thousand posts in that time... but you don't have time for a date??

You HAVE to be posting at work...

Aren't you?

dates would detract from her online life:) who wants that?

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:09 PM

Sometimes us women can be strange and say we are going to do one thing but not really do it cause what we are doing sometimes is we are doing it to see how you are really going to react to the situation we are putting in front of you so sweetie give her some time let her go if she comes back then its meant to be if she don't then just simply move on...So just let her do her thing she will eventually regret it and when she does she will call you and tell you exactally how she feels and what it is that she wants...SO give her some space and don't chase her cause sometimes she may run the other way and maybe she just may not be wanting a commitment

some might call this playing head games....but thats just me:smile:

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:07 PM
I can't remember my last one. It was probably.....well.......not this year....not last year..........well...thats as far back as I choose to remember.

Disregard this because I am not a serial poster

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:05 PM
don't walk away.....RUN!!!!!!!

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:53 AM

<-----nahhhhhhh Im still waiting for the love letters in the sand!!!devil devil laugh laugh

Thats Skid Row......right???

Skid Row? Isnt that mens unwashed underwear? laugh laugh laugh
Couldn't it be womans too, LOL:tongue:

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:49 AM

<-----nahhhhhhh Im still waiting for the love letters in the sand!!!devil devil laugh laugh

Thats Skid Row......right???

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:44 AM

To put women in a sentence like this is to forget their humaan beings women and cars have nothing in common.

Of course noy physically. Im not tring to make them object. Much respect to all woman. I wouldNT be here if it wasnt for one. All im saying to men is, before you give everything you have, BEWARE.If the woman is going to date and allow a test drive, then keep it out as long as you can before you buy it.

OK, now I am going to jump in head first.

There are some of us who don't even bother thinking about a test drive if we know we cannot afford the car.

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:37 AM

started snowing here in Denver about 3 am and still is. have gotten over 8 inches so far. suppose to snow till about midnight
lucky you

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:13 AM

alpine,, we have been here since the begining
and this has never been a posting contest,
you have a problem you post, we are happy, we post and so on

but Aaron has so much free time that he started to count post
now that is something to look at!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

good point

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:12 AM

I want to improve my life and take what life has to offer me and my children. To make a difference in this world and being there for others when they need a helping hand.

STOP, LOOK, AND LISTEN
These are three very important words.
Take the time to look around you and see all the beauty that was created and how you may make a difference in someones life that may need to hear a word of good cheer. :heart: flowerforyou

I agree....Stop Look & Listen....rare skills these days
look and listen.....but if you stop...life will run you over:)

Ehm....let me think on that one....laugh laugh laugh but if you listen, you will hear the truck coming surely? and then move out the way...laugh laugh laugh
laugh

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:10 AM
huh

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:08 AM
the last word in your post is why more people do not do this.

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:06 AM

I want to improve my life and take what life has to offer me and my children. To make a difference in this world and being there for others when they need a helping hand.

STOP, LOOK, AND LISTEN
These are three very important words.
Take the time to look around you and see all the beauty that was created and how you may make a difference in someones life that may need to hear a word of good cheer. :heart: flowerforyou

I agree....Stop Look & Listen....rare skills these days
look and listen.....but if you stop...life will run you over:)

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:03 AM
28,000....I wonder if I can ever catch up.

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:00 AM
wow................I am not touching this topic....especially not on Christmas

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 10:58 AM
I think I would like to meet someone......or at least go on one date next year. That would make next year different than this year:)

.......oh and I would like to wish for peace on earth and goodwill towards all living humans and sub-humans.

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/25/07 10:51 AM
Nothing better than a holiday to give us all a little extra time to evaluate our lives and ponder our existence:)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25