Community > Posts By > unloved2

unloved2's photo
Wed 09/22/10 08:08 PM
thats true people who are generaly forced into something end up hating it later. really solid advice thanks.

unloved2's photo
Wed 09/22/10 10:01 AM
i have been considering teaching my child the ways of both wicca and the sacred hermatic arts of alchemy. if you have a particular faith and the other parent does not then is it alright to teach your child a beleif system in order to give them some kind of hope for tommarrow?

unloved2's photo
Wed 09/22/10 09:58 AM
your right i wrote this in a state of disarray
although it was supposed to represent teh feeling i had towards the mother of my 9 yr old daughter whom i loved and trusted but she betrayed me in ways i cant even begin to express here.

ultimately its my descision as to what i do with my own life she went her way i have chosen mine. its the pain though of knowing my daughter is standing in the aftermath of all this.

unloved2's photo
Mon 09/20/10 05:16 AM
with the firmament that makes the body
with the water to build the soul
with the fire to concentrate passion
with the air to stabilize and control

in a union of the universe melded together.
lets show our love last forever.
the bad times we will weather.

i know you make mistakes and so do i
we have been intimate laughed and cried
and now we have days that are no diffrent than the ocean tides.

the thought of losing you makes me shudder
memories of the altar and the words we uttered.
in the end i thought we had everything covered.

this is what makes me and everyone else human.

unloved2's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:26 PM
thanks for sharing your information i greatly appreciate it.

unloved2's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:23 PM
thanks
i know its kinda macabre
but it was just one of several projects i plan on pouring out here on the message board.

unloved2's photo
Sat 09/04/10 01:54 PM
i do understand what you mean.
i think that i will have to find out myself one day.
thanks for teh insights.

unloved2's photo
Fri 09/03/10 10:24 PM
i was just seeing if anybody knows of a link between alchemy and free masonry. ever since i read this article on sir fancis bacon i cant help but have a gut feeling about a link between the 2.

unloved2's photo
Fri 09/03/10 10:14 PM
ive been trying to unravel the mysteries behind this organization for some time now i always get drawn back to the principles of alchemy though several historic figures were alchemist and masons.
examples are issac newton, gallileo, lastly john dee altough i cant find much evidence of his involvement with the masons.

unloved2's photo
Fri 09/03/10 10:07 PM
thanks every one i am gald i can come here to get advice
i look forward to helping out with other people once i get on the right track but in the mean times everyone is right be bold live for today cause you arent promised tommarrow and above all else keep moving forward.
you all have a great night and ill see you around

unloved2's photo
Fri 09/03/10 05:54 PM
i feel like i am traped in the endless cycle of not being able to find the right woman. its like i am the guy form good luck chuck with the curse i find a woman i like her she likes me than all of a sudden she is with another man and geting married or just wants to be friends. it drives me crazy what can i do to keep a good woman i
am poetic, educated, sensitive, loyal and every woman i date i treat like she is a goddess. yet i am alone

unloved2's photo
Fri 09/03/10 01:07 PM
the soul is deep and marred by the constant looks of disaproval.
hardened by the lack of hope and refined to take any kindness with
alterior motive. is there anyone who can stop the pain is there no one who sees beyond the vain.
yet now the heart will always deny the pain with no love in these eyes.