Community > Posts By > semiloco2007

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:26 PM

Man, you - who cares? Those friends you got on that page though . . . 'at's what I'm talkin' bout . . .

laugh laugh laugh grumble laugh grumble laugh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:26 PM
Thank you all so much you are too kind love blushing

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:14 PM

I want to find someone amazing, that I will love for the rest of my life.

- I want him to be older then me, love me for me, listen to me when I'm upset about something, be caring, respectful, and just be a loveable person that I can trust and explain myself to him about certain things.

Why is that so effing hard to find in a guy.

no offense...but it seems to be all about what he can do for you....

ouch laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:13 PM
thanks hun :wink:

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:12 PM
You are breathtakingly beautiful, I don't see where you should have any problems meeting a good man.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:08 PM
Just wanted to see how many people would blast me :tongue:

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 01:38 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 01:37 PM
Honey it sounds to me like you need to stop being taken advantage of. huh

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 07:22 PM
A custom PRS guitar

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:07 PM

I don't know what happened, but I will keep her in my prayers!flowerforyou

Thank you

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:05 PM
To all of the friends that e-mail me thank you, Stephanie is in Critical condition and is in intensive care, she is paralyzed from the waist down.
Please pray for her, and thank you.
For all of the people that took shots at me on her behalf, may karma come back on you.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:10 AM

Dude, don't be so dang "serious". You will wind up like Hillary Clinton...aka Al Quita name.. Seldom Bin Laid! And that creates major stress! Just relax and lighten up! drinker bigsmile flowerforyou

He is right Randy just chill and the right one will come along.

My motto is I'm not Mr. Right but I'll do you until he comes along laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Now that was funny.

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:13 PM
My prayers go out to you and your family in this time of sorrow, may God bless you always.

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 07:55 PM
Well I'm sticking with my fav answerlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:47 PM

A or D...
I once had a blind date...that lasted 6 days!

Good date

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:43 PM
You want to go on a second date with them. Should you

A. Tell them before the first date is over
B. Contact them the next day
C. Wait for two or three days then contact them
D. Contact them immediately after the date
E. Wait until they contact you

or my favorite answer jump her bones and show her what a real man you are hahahaha JK

This should be interesting.

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:10 PM

it was last fall..i had just gotten back from alberta due to another construction detail with the gang..it was late at night when i met my jackie at the airport and we decided to drive to mount-royal(our famous mountain)..we parked the car and walked over to the side because we both loved to pear down the mountain and check out the view..there was no one around us and the need to be with each other was overwhelming..we made love right there..not realizing that there was a older couple watching us fromt he park bench.lol

Hahahaha you made there day drinker

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:05 PM

I hear ya, now, if it was a chick asking a chick that would be another story...ugh!

So what is your pointlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:01 PM
OMG please don't post anything like this again.
I really don't care what your sexual preference is but keep it to yourself.

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:11 PM

OK, I'm bored and waiting on some computer things to finish.

But was just thinking how I have seen so many people refer to a "relationship" as being "a lot of work" or "you have to work at it".

Honestly I have never found that to be much of an issue. Even when I was married..I could never consider it being "work" or having to "work at it".

Maybe it's me??? Am I too easygoing?

With the woman who I have been talking with now. It's AMAZING how we have so many things in common, and I'm talking about not just the "general" things either..some really rare and unique things. So far things are just falling into place naturally. No stresses, no trying to make the other person like you for who you are, not trying to hide who you are, etc, etc. My kind of way for things to happen.

So I thought I would post this thread...what do you think? A relationship should be "work"? Or maybe I'm just lazy in that department...I like it simple, natural and not having to "work" at such a thing. I think of it as "fun". bigsmile

Well it is fun but it also takes work, like remembering the little things that make her happy but mean nothing to us hahaha
Yes it takes work

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10