Community > Posts By > rjodea

rjodea's photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:33 PM
That I'm moving there soon.:smile:

rjodea's photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:31 PM
The criminals are already carrying them. I grew up in New Hampshire, where any non-felon could carry a non-concealed firearm just about anywhere they wanted. I've lived in Mississipi where the laws are about the same. Compare their crime rates to places with strict gun laws, Like Massachusettes, New York or California. When decent people are allowed to protect themselves and others, we don't need to depend on the grossly understaffed police. If you were a criminal on the border of New Hampshire and Mass., which state would you pick to go rob somebody? New hampshire and Mississippi don't have many repeat offenders. Good luck making it to three strikes.

rjodea's photo
Thu 08/26/10 05:24 PM

waving

tell steve i said hi!

Mr. Hawkins and I don't speak, I just read his books. smile2

rjodea's photo
Thu 08/26/10 04:42 PM

ok, lets pose the question ........ How serious are men on this site as far as looking for a serious relationship.... other than for sexual gratification ? lol

I for one am looking for a serious relationship, but so far, this site seems to be more of a generic chatspot than a dating site. That's cool though, I'm enjoying the boards and having a good time.:thumbsup:

rjodea's photo
Thu 08/26/10 09:42 AM
A neighbor of mine has a formula. Half of the older partners age plus 7 years. I think it's arbitrary, but I thought I'd throw it out here. It makes my range 26 - 64.

BTW-any 19 year olds wanna come over and watch 'Harold and Maude' laugh

rjodea's photo
Thu 08/26/10 12:38 AM
Come on women, half of you talk about wanting honesty, and I'm pretty sure he didn't make any of that up. So buy an eigth and take him to a movie or something. The 'one' you're looking for just might be having a string of bad luck when you meet him. "behind every great man is a great women" right? Get behind him, inspire him to finish his book. He seems like a decent guy.

9erguy- Finish the book man, Fate plays a role, but we make our own luck.

rjodea's photo
Thu 08/26/10 12:06 AM

Welcome rjodea waving

Yeah, definitely get a new picture and take the one off with the minor child. A website for adult dating is no place for kid's pictures when any 'ol creep can lift it and use it for malicious reasons. If you have a kids just list that in your STATS. A child’s safety is first.

Have fun in the forums! waving

Thanks,
point taken.

rjodea's photo
Wed 08/25/10 10:38 PM
Butter? when I lived in Mississippi the preachers always said "Our Lard Jesus" and "Jesus is lard!" :angel:

rjodea's photo
Wed 08/25/10 03:03 PM

A-Team. Honestly, I thought this movie would be good, but it exceeded all my expectations. I love good action films, and A-Team was that.

Disappointment was with Ironman 2. I expected alot more from it. It was good. Just not as good as I had hoped it would be. I wanted to be blown away, and I wasn't.

Have to agree on Ironman 2.

rjodea's photo
Wed 08/25/10 02:31 PM
I have a son, obviously, you can see him right over there.
<-------

but I just wanted to remind you all why my movie list is a little less than adult oriented.

How to Train your Dragon was great, not just for the boy, I really enjoyed it. The humor was superb, the story was unique, the dialogue was realistic as were the interpersonal relationships. It easily stands up against any grown-up movies I've seen in a long time.

Alice, maybe a little adult for Conner, but he enjoyed it. Great adaption/addition to the original story. Like Carol's original works, was at the same time, both non-sense and deep socail commentary. I don't want to claim it will give you epiphanies, but it should stimulate personal growth in anyone who really pays attention.

Book of Eli, really good for the post-holocost genre. Decent story I hadn't seen umpteen versions of already

2012 had great effects and lots of action but what more do you want from an end of the world flick. I have to give it some extra credit though, it didn't candy coat it like most destruction films, the cities really fell, billions died.

Thats the top four, roughly in order.

rjodea's photo
Wed 08/25/10 01:15 PM
Thanks,
I'm getting out there a little bit, when the topics catch my eye.

rjodea's photo
Wed 08/25/10 01:00 PM
Edited by rjodea on Wed 08/25/10 01:09 PM
Nevermind, guess my html is a little rusty.frustrated

rjodea's photo
Wed 08/25/10 10:19 AM
Beauty is a human concept, so it doesn't exist until it's percieved by people. No people, no beauty. No women, no people. Therefore, women are the very source of beauty, but there is beauty in everyone.

rjodea's photo
Wed 08/25/10 12:55 AM

Our Soilders have enough to worry them. They dont need to be botherd by them gay Inbecials

That's 'imbecile'.

rjodea's photo
Tue 08/24/10 11:42 PM
Up til who's knows when?

AndyBGood, it's time to do some laundry!

rjodea's photo
Tue 08/24/10 05:54 PM
2 dozen views and one person looks at my profile? (thanks soufiehere)

Why would anyone read 'rate my profile' if they weren't going to look at profiles?

Just wondering.spock

rjodea's photo
Tue 08/24/10 05:48 PM
Joined the site a few days ago, but my camera's broke and wanted to find a picture before I posted here in new members. I', looking to meet friends in the 916, but welcome e-contact worldwide.

rjodea's photo
Tue 08/24/10 05:41 PM
Come on Nor-Cal, no posts in a month?

Is everyone north of Modesto sleeping?

rjodea's photo
Tue 08/24/10 05:29 PM
Hi, and welcome to the site. Didn't know there were members from England, but then again, I'm new to the site as well. I'm impressed that you're a student nurse, especially as a mom, it's a lot of work but a very important job, keep it up. How are things 'across the pond'?

rjodea's photo
Tue 08/24/10 04:04 PM
Have to agree with single-in-tampa, a short, unimformative blurb saying you don't want to meet anyone on the internet, makes me guess you just posted some pics to get your ego stroked a bit. Your beautiful sure, but other than that, with no info, all I can do is wonder why it is you are single anyways. You need to put more of yourself in the text. Hope no offense, just being honest.