Community > Posts By > spicycelebate44

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 01:33 AM
Yap!

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 01:30 AM
Very well said regarding being forward looking.

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 01:17 AM
Edited by spicycelebate44 on Sun 12/19/10 01:21 AM
This question has been on my mind for three months now. I am nearing my answer. This answer has contingency clauses and more exactly is relative.

I have concluded after 22 years of marriage experience (work experience) that marriage and love are mutually exclusive. Marriage (covenant immovable until a divorce nolifies it) Love (conditional)

Consequently, I am moving on since my experience has led me to believe covenants are forever but love vacilates. We do fall in and out of feelings of love. When that vacillation targets another or causes certain adverse effect thereby triggering a downward spiral we are left with the decision: should I commit to a covenant or follow after the vacilating tendencies of love gestures. I am not willing to live within a world of commitment void of kindness and love gestures any longer.

Yes after the forever idea and acts of kindness are gone, what then? My mind seeks not another but the peace derived from being free of a "love action less marriage"

no photo
Wed 12/08/10 12:24 AM
Truly sorry! Big clean friendly hug! You sound like someone with character and intelligence without flattery. Yap! Your true love will one day steer and it will be magic: just like that: your perceived invisibility will give way to a lover who really matter. It is life's quest that one should never indulge in the underestimating of his/her own abilities to effect constructive change. Let that quest be yours again. Make the change you need honey!I beg to differ with that excerpt and take an opposing view. You have a good one.

no photo
Wed 12/01/10 09:37 PM
Thanks.

no photo
Wed 12/01/10 09:35 PM
Thanks.

no photo
Wed 12/01/10 12:49 AM
Edited by spicycelebate44 on Wed 12/01/10 12:52 AM
Every semblance of or actual demonstration of love towards me seem to have created a beginning pathway towards trust leaving me longing for more of the same. Every moment I spent unselfishly giving love to those I care about tremendously, inwardly becomes like a sacred trust. Whenever that trust of the heart seem lost and love appears to have been trampled upon beyond recognition, what comes next? Is there life beyond a rendered celibacy and suffered wrongs?