southern accents are SOOOOO hot. southern guys are even hotter. lol

amen but whats hotter is a southern cowboy mmmmmmlove

u are so right. cowboys turn me on. lol with their hats and belt buckles love

TNcountrychick's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:22 PM
southern accents are SOOOOO hot. southern guys are even hotter. lol

TNcountrychick's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:47 PM
thank ya'll so much for the support. i guess i DO need to try to live for me instead of guys. i just want to love someone and someone love me and settle down and stuff. but thanks again ya'll for the advice.

TNcountrychick's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:45 PM
i have tried to go out and have fun but then some guy pops up in my life and i do everything i can to make him happy.

TNcountrychick's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:44 PM
i try to make the guy happy b/c that is what makes me happy. i just really don't understand why guys would do that to a girl they supposedly "love".

TNcountrychick's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:42 PM
i've been looking for a while to try and be happy. when i get with a guy it seems like they just get what they want and then leave me. i wish i could find a guy that was REAL and true to a woman. i want a good man but i can't seem to find that.

TNcountrychick's photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:24 PM
that is awesome. i love it. that is how i feel about my ex, but i guess that will never happen again. lol

TNcountrychick's photo
Tue 11/20/07 08:05 PM
hey ya'll. just wanted to tell everyone i hope that ya'll have a good thanksgiving on thursday. peace out.

TNcountrychick's photo
Tue 10/30/07 08:35 PM
it should not matter about age. age is nothing but a number. it should be about how u connect with the person and how u like their profile.