intelligenceissexy's photo
Sun 11/07/10 01:50 AM
Really? No one?

I'll just crawl back under my rock then.

Sun 11/07/10 01:49 AM
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Fri 11/05/10 10:13 PM
I want to be like Jeff! But I'm probably more like Abed.

Either way, that show rocks.

Fri 11/05/10 10:12 PM

[******** bingo]

OK I don't particularly dislike Obama, but that's funny. So whoever put that together, well done. You missed the classic opener when he's trying to figure out how to answer a question: "Look..."

Fri 11/05/10 02:36 PM
Edited by intelligenceissexy on Fri 11/05/10 02:37 PM

intelligence Is sexy,,,,:banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm doing the best I can.

Try this:

http://whatthe****hasobamadonesofar.com/

It's not easy to explain in a few words, but if you're the sort of person whose attention span lasts longer, you'll do fine.

(replace the asterisks with a bad word starting with F and rhyming with duck)

Fri 11/05/10 02:34 PM
OH GOD SO ALONE!

cool! i checked out the website, but... is it a group write or what? could be interesting :)

It's a group write. Every person challenges himself to write 50,000 words, from scratch in 30 days. You either do it or you don't.

Wed 11/03/10 09:33 PM

Considering we live in a digital age, those "hit counters" have a lot more importance than you think.

Well, I think they're of no importance at all. Whenever I see one on a site, all I can think of is the late 90s, and all those "under construction" banners.

Also, I'd be a bit concerned about anyone who feels that their contributions can be valued according to how popular they are. Surely most people grow out of that after high school, no?

If popularity is a sign of worth, then Twilight is high literature and Jersey Shore is good programming.

You understand the problem, right?

Wed 11/03/10 09:30 PM
Write 50,000 words in a month, with the specific provision that it doesn't have to be "good".

Who's with me? Don't make me do this on my own. I feel bad enough as it is.

It's so lonely in here. So... cold.

Here's my page: http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/556637

Add me as a friend.

Yes, you're two days behind schedule already, but trust me it won't make a lick of difference. Just decide to start writing and do it.

Wed 11/03/10 09:29 PM

I havent come across people who still play Diablo 2 in years!
What are you screen names? and what times do you usually play? im looking to get more consistent playing partners...that arent 10-14 years old. they annoy me quite a bit lol

I'm so old school I don't even play on Battle Net. Single-player only.
Yeah. I loved the original Diablo too.

AAAHHH FRESH MEAT!

Wed 11/03/10 09:27 PM

you guys are great....thanks for the laughs! Until we know for certain there is nothing else out there I'm looking at stars.. ;)

Why not? The world needs dreamers. Just make sure you have a more sensible person with you so you don't walk into poles.

Wed 11/03/10 09:25 PM
Well, if only Obama managed to repair eight year's of Bush damage in two years, none of this would have happened!

Shame on you, Obama! I hope you take this slap in the face to heart and get in the time machine that we all know you're hiding under the White House to make this happen.

Thanks.

whoa

You had your chance!

Wed 11/03/10 12:50 AM
Edited by intelligenceissexy on Wed 11/03/10 12:50 AM

Age of man about 160,000 years. Age of Universe about 13 billion years. Look how far we have come in 160k years. Imagine a species somewhere that came out a few hundred thousand or even a million years earlier.

String theory scientists believe its possible to travel faster than the speed of light. That being said its not impossible.

They haven't managed to demonstrate the string theory is true yet. It's a whole bunch of conjecture that, if they can just nail it together, could explain a lot.

We may have come a long way in 160,000 years, but we haven't changed the speed of light. And we probably never will. And even if we could, we couldn't travel at those speeds in a spaceship.

The only way we are ever going to see life on other planets, if it exists, is when we are prepared to send enough people in a spaceship to breed many, many generations during the flight.

(In other news, that leprechaun video made me LOL, so thanks for that.)

Wed 11/03/10 12:43 AM

You're living proof that everything I said about the harm of continual use of hallucinagens is true. They make you stupid and they make you crazy.

Lots of my friends take mushrooms. I had assumed that they were more or less harmless until I started reading this guy's posts. Is that what they do to your mind, or was he an idiot before he started taking drugs?

Wed 11/03/10 12:41 AM
The lying Obama stuff is worthless without sources. Without sources, you're just some crazy person screaming gibberish.

"What's the story with that clock?"
"Oh, that," St. Peter replies. "That's Obama's clock. We decided to use it as a fan."

Oh lord. Am I too old? Is that the problem here? I remember people telling this joke about Clinton. And Jeffrey Archer. It's just not funny!

Same complaint as above: http://tinyurl.com/27zlls4

Check it one time, whitey.

Tue 11/02/10 02:08 AM
I doubt it.

Tue 11/02/10 02:07 AM
Meaning is irrelevant without something to discuss what that meaning is. Animals and plants don't worry too much about meaning and they seem to do all right.

Meaning is an abstract concept which is only conferred by you. You can have anything mean anything. Or you can choose to have things mean what everyone else seems to have agreed on, even if it is arbitrary. Why not? It makes life easier.

But it's not "real" in the sense that rocks are real.

Good luck.

Tue 11/02/10 02:04 AM

You know how to tell when Obama is lying? His lips are moving.

How come right wing conservatives have no sense of humour? That's about the least original, least funny and least imaginative thing you could have said.

Don't believe me? Observe the sheer monumental size of your fail - http://tinyurl.com/2apkr4d

Now try again. Mock Obama. Do it properly.

Mon 11/01/10 03:27 PM
I have the opposite problem. Everyone else is really awkward around me.

Mon 11/01/10 03:26 PM

Or you can stop thinking we are a democracy...

and VOTE...

Like a responsible citizen of a REPUBLIC.

Good luck getting voted in on a non-democratic ticket.

Mon 11/01/10 12:13 AM

Ah, I can breath........

I felt the same way when I found this place.

Hi.