Community > Posts By > heatherboo

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 03:31 PM
i have a 4 year old son and a 16 month old that i just keep for a while while my friend works. I feed them both breakfast lunch and dinner and I feed them what the rest of the family is eating. my 4 year old still to this day will eat someday's and other days he wont eat at all. but I know that when he gets hungry he lets me know

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 03:24 PM
Okay I am 23 years old. I have a 4 year old son. I am just going to say that I would be worried about my 13 year old girl because that age range these days are very advanced. My mother is a nurse and she has seen a lot of 12-15 year old girls have babies. there is a school down the road from me and all the girls there made a pack to each other that they would all get pregnant at the same time and not to mention the girls where all 13 and 14 years old. They all just said that there parents would take care of the babies and they can still party and go to school. they said they wanted babies so they can dress them in nice clothes and what not. They just wanted real live baby dolls in other words. another thing don't go in her diary. She will say she hates you and will never trust you ever again in her life.

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 03:11 PM
first thing if they were never married when the baby was born legally the father has no legal rights. He would have to take her to court to even get legal rights. then would have to go to court for visitation rights. but what is the deal with the record at 18?? That right there put's a red flag up.

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 02:56 PM
I would have to agree a man should not step in and try to take the role of daddy. I am a 23 year old single mom of a 4 year old boy. I have been having problems of men trying to take the role of daddy with my son. I try not to let men come in and out of my son's life but dating is really hard these days. The men around my age group don't really want a relationship with a woman that has kids. It is like they don't want the baggage. The way I look at it is if they don't like the fact I am a single mom they don't have to talk to me. My son always comes first and always will.