Community > Posts By > ShortyRed

ShortyRed's photo
Sat 10/13/07 06:59 PM
I know right, you just have to figure out which people will try anything you tell them can't be done. It's entertaining to watch them try....lol

ShortyRed's photo
Sat 10/13/07 06:27 PM
I know it's sad to make others try....but technically, I didn't make her...I just say "Hey honey did you know that it's impossible to lick your elbow."

Of course, I knew she's automatically try it.devil

Watching her try to contort her body was funny...then I showed her the post and she knew I only told her that so she'd try it and I wouldn't. laugh

ShortyRed's photo
Sat 10/13/07 06:27 PM
I know it's sad to make others try....but technically, I didn't make her...I just say "Hey honey did you know that it's impossible to lick your elbow."

Of course, I knew she's automatically try it.devil

Watching her try to contort her body was funny...then I showed her the post and she knew I only told her that so she'd try it and I wouldn't. laugh

ShortyRed's photo
Sat 10/13/07 06:17 PM
angelintraining.......I did the same, but it was my daughter laugh

ShortyRed's photo
Fri 10/12/07 11:42 AM
I'm about to go get a few hours sleep, because I worked 12 hours last night and haven't been to bed yet. yawn Then I'm getting up about 700 and going back into work.

Tomorrow is another story!! I'm coming home and getting about 3 hours sleep, then me and a co-worker are going to Kings Dominion for Halloween Haunt!!!! :tongue:

ShortyRed's photo
Thu 10/11/07 02:16 PM
I've been single for 3 months, and I've accepted 3 dates so far.

ShortyRed's photo
Thu 10/11/07 02:06 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Good One!!

ShortyRed's photo
Thu 10/11/07 01:21 PM
LMAO @ I'd totally do me! I'd do me too! Too bad I haven't found the male version of me yet!!

ShortyRed's photo
Mon 10/08/07 04:24 AM
I cuddled with the cookie monster, because I'm sexy like that. laugh laugh