Community > Posts By > lovingthrill

lovingthrill's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:07 PM
I would travel the world if I felt like we had a connection. Sounds crazy but the whole experience in general is crazy so why not?

lovingthrill's photo
Wed 10/31/07 02:56 PM
I think this is a really great guide. I just got finished talking to my therapist about similar things. We were going through what would be helpful when friends and others talk to me. No real criticism because these are very true.

I think #4 can elaborated on though.

lovingthrill's photo
Sat 10/20/07 11:19 AM
Nothing really happened with me. slightly heavier bleeding

lovingthrill's photo
Thu 10/18/07 01:49 PM
This is sounding like a situation I just got out of. Except I was the girl that was a friend. I did nothing wrong and my guy friend kept propositioning me and calling me at 2am. I yelled at him several times since he was in his first "grown up" relationship and he is supposed to love this girl but somehow he twisted it around to make her think I love him. I am like this kids big sister!! Needless to say, I got cursed out for no reason and this guy got off without a scratch. It was insane. Basically similar to what others have said it is his duty to keep these girls in their place if he wants to keep them around and you around for that matter. If these are his true friends then I think they would understand the boundaries. They are not sounding to be very considerate so he probably should reevaluate them. For you, you just have to trust him I guess. My ex fiance was always scared that my guy friends would cross the line but it was he who ended up doing it with his girl friends.

Cross my fingers and good luck to ya because I know that is a very sticky situation.

lovingthrill's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:55 AM
yup thats all we can do.

lovingthrill's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:43 AM
wow to Suzin and Misery posts. Where is the decency in that? Hope things are looking up for everyone.

lovingthrill's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:37 AM
Worst break up: fiance who i was cooling things down with for a little while because of all the death and illness in the family and such stopped saying I love you even when i said it then wrote me an im at 2 am saying he wanted to date someone else. Then when i started to move on and date someone else he came back around and started trying to play both ways between me and the other girl. In the end I was called the drama queen because I called him out on his two timing ways and she didn't. We were going to be married after we graduate and were best friends.

It is amazing to me where loyalty lies and what women will stand for from a guy they have liked for a short amount of time.

lovingthrill's photo
Sat 10/13/07 09:39 AM
I am going to remember that when I think about past things (yes, i cant help it). I smell a profile quote.

lovingthrill's photo
Sat 10/13/07 09:29 AM
LOL I am telling that last one to my mom when she wakes up. Great Stuff.

lovingthrill's photo
Sat 10/13/07 09:27 AM
had to reply to this topic because it happened to me. I try my best to take responsiblity for what I know I did definitely wrong and what someone else might think I did wrong. It may not be a big deal to me but it may be a big deal to them and if I care about them I should acknowledge that. Plus it is just being a good person. My problem is when the other party still wants to play the blame game and not at least admit both parties did wrong. It makes me very angry unfortunately (unfortunate, because anger is crazy time consuming). I def agree with you TheShadow. I too wonder how people live with themselves and are ok with not growing. The person that can't take a step back and say at the least How could this situation be handle with more dignity then they arent really trying to grow. I notice these same people that only blame and also the ones to grab what is easiest and not what is best.

What I need to take responsibilty for: stopping the craziness before it becomes more chaos and consumes me.

I feel like i just wrote a novel lol. I think this touched home because instead of replaying in my head I was just writing down what I did wrong in a situation.