Obsidian_Butterfly's photo
Wed 03/02/11 08:38 PM
Woodbridge is in northern VA.

Wed 11/24/10 12:52 PM
My state seems to get a little of everything...I've been through hurricanes, tornadoes, floods (albeit mild ones), hail, nor'easters, ice storms, and while it isn't weather related, a couple of small earthquakes (no major damage, just some foundation damage in places and a few cracks in the walls of homes).

Tue 11/02/10 07:24 PM
Post a little bit in the forums. You'll find a lot of interesting people there. ;) Good luck.

Mon 11/01/10 09:54 PM
I had a white one when I was little that matched a white faux fur coat. I thought I was something special.

Sat 10/02/10 12:36 PM
It changes, depending on my mood. But if it's in the morning (which is when I do a lot of my driving), I need something to pump me up and get me awake, so I blast either Reggaeton, hip-hop, hard rock or some Lady Gaga. I need something to do that job that caffeine doesn't.

Tue 09/28/10 06:12 PM
Newark, please pass the Patron.

Tue 09/28/10 06:07 PM
If this were true I'd have men lining up at my door...

Sat 09/18/10 06:31 PM

wow thats a long relationship

how come noone on mingle???

did ya ask???

Does not seem like a lot of minglers do it...wonder why???:heart:

Yeah, it's a long relationship. Too bad it ended.

I don't Skype with anyone from Mingle because no one really seems interested in me so far. *shrug*

Oh stop.....

ya dont gotta come here just to find a man...making friends is nice too:heart:

I'm talking just in general. lol.

Sat 09/18/10 06:18 PM

lol very good!!!! lol thank you

Lol. Hablo español...un poco. Pero gracias, bienvenidos, y gozas de Mingle2!

Sat 09/18/10 06:14 PM

wow thats a long relationship

how come noone on mingle???

did ya ask???

Does not seem like a lot of minglers do it...wonder why???:heart:

Yeah, it's a long relationship. Too bad it ended.

I don't Skype with anyone from Mingle because no one really seems interested in me so far. *shrug*

Sat 09/18/10 06:09 PM
Blood Debt by Tanya Huff

Sat 09/18/10 06:07 PM
Yorktown, VA

Sat 09/18/10 05:31 PM
¡Bienvenidos! :)

Sat 09/18/10 05:29 PM
I've never Skyped with anyone from Mingle, but I have used it with a few of my friends from college since we all graduated, and with my friend who lives in Ireland. It's a pretty great tool for communication. I also use Yahoo Messenger with webcam and voice enabled and iChat via AIM with my Mac friends. Webcams are an amazing invention; a webcam helped me maintain a 7 year LDR. :wink:

Sat 09/18/10 05:19 PM
You're very pretty. Welcome to Mingle!

Mon 09/13/10 07:28 PM
snout

Mon 09/13/10 07:22 PM

Cool, crisp mornings and evenings...The smell in the air. The amazing range of colors on display. Lying out in the yard at night on a blanket and staring up at the sky. The smell of leaves burning at night. Bonfires. Harvest season. And Halloween.

Can anyone tell that Fall is my favorite season?

i love all 4 seasons ther all pose there own beauty for taking pics but i do agree fall is so much fun and beautiful colors

I don't really like all four seasons...Spring is beautiful, but I have terrible allergies; summer is too darn hot; and winter...Winter is all right.

Mon 09/13/10 07:17 PM
Thinking about how good crawling into my bed right now would be...

Sun 09/12/10 11:10 PM
Cool, crisp mornings and evenings...The smell in the air. The amazing range of colors on display. Lying out in the yard at night on a blanket and staring up at the sky. The smell of leaves burning at night. Bonfires. Harvest season. And Halloween.

Can anyone tell that Fall is my favorite season?

Sun 09/12/10 05:55 PM
The deliciously gorgeous weather today.

Previous 1 3 4