Community > Posts By > venusenvy

venusenvy's photo
Wed 11/10/10 06:59 AM

K...sooo whats the "manlaw" again? I dont want to get busted by like the "man police" or anything Hehehe pitchfork
You will obey all things man relsated in this thread 'Men are alway right and you will dress apropriatly in french maid outfits!............................................................................................................................................................I know ad I'vegot some ocean front property in orthern Mn. too!laugh flowerforyou

:banana:

Well, I like the french maid outfit part, buuuut good luck with the rest eh ohwell

Rules were made to be broken! ohwell

rules have to be followed smokin pitchfork

I mean how the hell else do you earn spankings??? ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Wed 11/10/10 06:58 AM

K...sooo whats the "manlaw" again? I dont want to get busted by like the "man police" or anything Hehehe pitchfork
You will obey all things man relsated in this thread 'Men are alway right and you will dress apropriatly in french maid outfits!............................................................................................................................................................I know ad I'vegot some ocean front property in orthern Mn. too!laugh flowerforyou

Well, I like the french maid outfit part, buuuut good luck with the rest eh ohwell

Rules were made to be broken! ohwell

rules have to be followed smokin pitchfork

venusenvy's photo
Wed 11/10/10 06:57 AM
Mind reading it would help me on my job soooo much flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Wed 11/10/10 06:43 AM
If Im home and awake Im connected. Its usually on in the background while I putter around. That way anyone can get ahold of me if needed. flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Wed 11/10/10 06:21 AM
Welcome and good luck sweetie flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Wed 11/10/10 06:19 AM
If his dog could talk we would all be shocked! surprised

venusenvy's photo
Wed 11/10/10 06:18 AM
Welcome and good luck flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Wed 11/10/10 06:17 AM
flowerforyou I dont know guys I love hearing it especially when making love. I tell my partner they are handsome beautiful sexy etc everyday. Why not? After all beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

venusenvy's photo
Wed 11/10/10 06:00 AM

venusenvy's photo
Wed 11/10/10 05:59 AM
Live life like a man!! fart when you want to!!! drinker

venusenvy's photo
Wed 11/10/10 05:57 AM

venusenvy's photo
Wed 11/10/10 05:53 AM
rofl hehehe

venusenvy's photo
Wed 11/10/10 05:51 AM
Ummm Dude, your MARRIED!!! slaphead

venusenvy's photo
Wed 11/10/10 05:47 AM

also, let us not forget that in this youth obsessed culture, male partners of a reasonable age are looking for younger models...additionally, now a days older females are labled as MILFS or Cougars...its hard to find "love" when everyone has you pegged as a horney ol lady looking to get laid...

Yabut, what if you ARE a horney ole lady lookin to get laid???ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Wed 11/10/10 05:47 AM

also, let us not forget that in this youth obsessed culture, male partners of a reasonable age are looking for younger models...additionally, now a days older females are labled as MILFS or Cougars...its hard to find "love" when everyone has you pegged as a horney ol lady looking to get laid...

Yabut, what if you ARE a horney ole lady lookin to get laid???ohwell

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/09/10 04:37 PM

silly girl, it's tuesday,(perv day)

O-O we can only perv on Tues?? Chit! Im in big trouble!! frown

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/09/10 04:33 PM
Hello and welcome flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/09/10 04:31 PM

Life is a grand adventure! drinker

It just has to be lived, and lived with all the passion you can. Life is good. We are born wet, naked, and hungry, and it just gets better after that.flowerforyou

Goodness thats my typical Sat. night! tongue2

Which one.....wet, naked, and hungry???????:tongue: :tongue:

Well, dont you get hungry after youve been wet and naked?? biggrin

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/09/10 04:15 PM
Angels watch over flowerforyou

venusenvy's photo
Tue 11/09/10 04:12 PM
Im a one on one kinda lady however, whatever a couple does between two consulting adults is up to them...its not my place to judge. flowerforyou