Community > Posts By > highwayrider

highwayrider's photo
Sun 02/28/10 08:29 AM
There are a few of us around that dont bite ,,,

highwayrider's photo
Sat 02/28/09 01:25 PM
Edited by highwayrider on Sat 02/28/09 01:38 PM
ok im about to give up the dateing seen, im realizing there are just a few catagories most femalesfrustrated in oklahoma 25-35 yr range fit in. prove me wrong please!!!! class 1 most common is,they have kids and live on someome elses doller or they dont have a clue in life about haveing a stable job. class 2 have kids and ex drama out the wazoo and drink like fish. class 3 is little rarer but still common, the married but looking group, wtf, how could you marrie and not love the person, unless you were bord and wanted to join in group 1 or 2!! im lost, but is there anyone out there that didnt start a family befor the home? i must have been raised wrong or something, i dont belive in all the drama of exes and haveing kids just out of spite or for a pay check. theres got to be a female with values out there somewere im hopeing.. to the few that do suport them selves and their kids also without help congratulations!! but you all are rare for shure

highwayrider's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:02 PM
Edited by highwayrider on Thu 05/08/08 06:05 PM
dont wory love i will keep anoying the masses with common sence

highwayrider's photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:52 PM
lmao cpr at a church thats way to funny just think about all those death is his will sermans

highwayrider's photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:42 PM
elect me presedent 2012 my campain will be screw the world and fix this U.S.A. first

highwayrider's photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:30 PM
thanks knighttime thats what i am meaning but the 1960's steriotype is what gets the ladies running because of their freinds and family just care about the past image.

highwayrider's photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:20 PM
just me the answer is no cant see why anyone would bring a new life into this world the way it is. besides the least intelegent people i know have more than enuff for all of us

highwayrider's photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:11 PM
been one of those days i guess, lol i had to hold the door at mc donalds so this "very large person" could get in and order what i thought was hamburgers for a football team till she went to the table and started chewing by her self

highwayrider's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:59 PM
Edited by highwayrider on Thu 05/08/08 05:04 PM
is there anyone out there that dosen't listen to everyone elses opinions and refuse to think for themselves? i seem to only atract the sheep, when all i want is the wolf. yes i am a biker to the fullest definition so what?but does that realy matter? should my life style be that much of an issue they turn tail and run? society has destryed everything we americans should stand for like RIGHTS, being able to go to work and not hear all about someone elses RELIGION, and SEXual prefrance, or NATIONALITY. personaly i do not care what you are or who you did!!! common respect is all i ask for in anyione i choose to be with or am forced to deal with. in my opinion that is what is most important not your color or race.if you cant fit into the fast food resterant front door please stop and think about where and what you are about to do that is all i ask, being as fat as a potbellied pig is preventable, show me some one that dosnt eat fast food or junk food thats over 6oo lbs please? anyone? i belive the tax system should be fliped upside down and people with the most kids should pay the most!! kids are preventable not a pay check!!! helmets and seat belts should be baned imo that is a major reason for human over population. and even go to the point of requiring some type of licensing to even be able to reproduce, oopps never mind i dosen't even work for drivers on the streets now!!! oh and besides a food crisis bbw aint beautiful but if it helps you think your not a wast of space go for it. its your night to call yourself anything you want! ok sorry for the rant but it has been building for a good long time and figured it would reach more people here than on any were elsedrinker

highwayrider's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:56 PM
re anyone out there that dosen't listen to everyone elses opinions and refuse to think for themselves? i seem to only atract the sheep, when all i want is the wolf. yes i am a biker to the fullest definition so what?but does that realy matter? should my life style be that much of an issue they turn tail and run? society has destryed everything we americans should stand for like RIGHTS, being able to go to work and not hear all about someone elses RELIGION, and SEXual prefrance, or NATIONALITY. personaly i do not care what you are or who you did!!! common respect is all i ask for in anyione i choose to be with or am forced to deal with. in my opinion that is what is most important not your color or race.if you ant fit into the fast food resterant front door please stop and think about where and what you are about to do there is all i ask, being as fat as a potbellied pig is preventable, show me some one that dosnt eat fast food or junk food thats over 6oo lbs please? anyone? i belive the tax system should be fliped upside down and people with the most kids should pay the most!! kids are preventable not a pay check!!! helmets and seet belts should be baned imo that a major reason for human over population. and even go to the point of requiring some type of licensing to even be able to reproduce, oopps never mind i dosen't even work for drivers on the streets now!!! ok sorry for the rant but it has been building for a good long time and figured it would reach more people here than on any forum..

highwayrider's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:34 PM
sooner sheep very sad the city of Norman will never recover frown