Community > Posts By > Catmandoo_1

Catmandoo_1's photo
Thu 08/19/10 10:21 PM
Welcome to Mingle, I hope you find what you are looking for :)

Catmandoo_1's photo
Thu 08/19/10 01:02 PM
How do you deal with it?
I have been on my own for nearly 4 years now and the lonliness I feel sometimes is unbearable, I keep praying about it but it doesn't get any easier.
I recently met a man through a dating site and we have been chatting and getting really well but he lives 5000 miles away and the time difference makes it difficult to talk and I know it will be a while before we can meet and that kinda makes the lonliess worse...
I put a brave face but sometimes it feels my heart being being ripped out of me...
Does anyone else suffer like this?

Catmandoo_1's photo
Thu 08/19/10 12:57 PM

I did not meet my Miss Right until I was 34 and recovered from my encounter with Miss Take.

[Sadly, my wife died on July 3rd, 2010. I visit this website so that I can have some fellowship.]

So sorry for your loss flowerforyou

Catmandoo_1's photo
Wed 08/18/10 01:16 PM

I feel bad for those who dont get it,,,I also feel blessed that I do

Amen .....God spent 3 years working on getting me to come back to him, I feel so blessed and so sad for those that don't know him, I feel our world is like the film 'The Matrix'. I was born again last summer and I now see the truth. I love daddy God so much for rescuing me xxx

Catmandoo_1's photo
Wed 08/18/10 12:33 PM
I agree, my definition is someone who has the character and the moral values of Jesus, someone who aspires to behave and reacte to things as Jesus would, someone who understands the comandments and tries to follow them.
Most importantly to me, someone who will put God first and who understands that God is love and so has to be at the centre of a relationship.

Catmandoo_1's photo
Tue 08/17/10 12:43 PM
Lol at Dodo, thanks, you are probably right....how are you doing?

Catmandoo_1's photo
Sat 07/31/10 03:30 AM
Thank you, nice to meet you, have you been on this site long?

Catmandoo_1's photo
Sat 07/31/10 02:08 AM
Thank you, I wasn't expecting loads of replies, was just a little surprised not to get any at all lol. So I gues a lot of people are on their hols then? is that what you mean?

Catmandoo_1's photo
Sat 07/31/10 01:40 AM
It's interesting that I have posted twice on here and no one has said hi, my first post was saying I am new and looking to meet new friends and plenty of people have looked at it but not one person has said hi or welcome, I wonder why this is? It doesn't make me feel perticularily welcome which I find odd for a christian community when we are all supposed to love each other....seems a bit of a shame really.
God bless and have a great weekend xx

Catmandoo_1's photo
Fri 07/30/10 10:11 AM
Hey, like the other lady who posted on here, I have also had my fair share of bad men.
I am a born again Christian and now looking for a good christian man...check out my profile and would love to hear from you.
God bless

Catmandoo_1's photo
Thu 07/29/10 01:36 PM

Heavenly Father,
Your warrior prepares for battle.
Today I claim victory over satan by
putting on the whole armor of God!

I put on the Girdle of Truth!
May I stand firm in the truth of your Word
so I will not be a victim of satan and his demon's lies.

I put on the Breastplate of Righteousness!
May it guard my heart from evil
so I will remain pure and holy,
protected under the blood of Jesus Christ.

I put on the shoes of peace!
May I stand firm in the Good news of the Gospel
so Your peace will shine through me
and be a light to all I encounter.

I take the Sheild of Faith!
May I be ready for satan's fiery darts of
doubt, denial, and deceit
so I will not be vulnerable to spiritual defeat.

I put on the Helmet of Salvation!
May I keep my mind focused on You
so satan will not have a stronghold on my thoughts.

I take the Sword of the Spirit!
May the two edged Sword Of Your Word
be ready in my hands
so I can expose the tempting words of satan.

By faith Your warrior has put on the Whole Armor of God!

I am prepared to live this day, in spiritual victory!
In His most Holy Name!!!

AMEN

Amen xxx

Catmandoo_1's photo
Thu 07/29/10 01:31 PM
Hi, I have just joined up today and thought i'd say hi, I am looking for man for a dating or relationship but would also love to make some new friends so please feel free to get in touch.
God bless xx

1 3 Next