Community > Posts By > Catmandoo_1

Catmandoo_1's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:53 AM
I regularily have them in my home, I see flashing lights sometimes out the of the corner of my eyes or just sense them here, my cat also senses them.
My mum was also in hospital and I prayed they would be with her protecting her, she said (before she realised I had prayed for her) that she had dreamt various groups of people standing around her bed all night, including 4 men in suits.

flowerforyou

Catmandoo_1's photo
Thu 03/31/11 12:34 AM
Hi folks, How is everyone?
I was on here about 9 months ago and have just signed up again and I was wondering if there is anyone local to me in here? x

Catmandoo_1's photo
Wed 03/30/11 11:37 AM
Hi everyone, Im just wondering if there are any other Christians on south coast who fancy chatting.
Thanks
Cat

Catmandoo_1's photo
Sat 09/18/10 09:14 AM
Hi Sue, welcome happy

Catmandoo_1's photo
Sat 09/18/10 01:03 AM
Thanks to everyone for your replies, I am no longer chatting to the man in the US, he wanted us to have a relationship over the internet and he was going to come over sometime next year and visit to take me out. There was no way that was going to work, it was actually making me feel more lonely as I was developing feeling for him (how? over the internet? wierd).
Anyway, thank you all for your replies, lonliness its a horrible thing to deal with and we just have to remember to turn to God during these times.

Catmandoo_1's photo
Thu 09/16/10 11:55 PM

insecurity and doubt in life in general. Not doubt in our father, just doubt in anything coming of this life sometimes. I need strength and i pray our father gives me the strength to stay strong in life and not give up like i almost did one time.

I know what that feels like, Cowboy. One of Stephen King's quotes is, "God punishes us with life." A true alcoholic viewpoint that one. When we are at our weakest Jesus is at his strongest. Even at the cross he says, "Forgive them father for they know not what they do." I remember just sitting in the snow those many years ago all hopped on alcohol and drugs. I told God that I just give up. I am just going to sit in this snow and die. It doesn't matter any way whether I live or die. I even had the baseball cap that said, "Who knows?, Who cares? Why bother?. I think I got God's attention because he knows, he cares and he bothers. Because two large men picked me up and took me in. God just let me know in his own way that it wasn't my time to check out, yet and he would let me know when it was. It wasn't my life to give away because he had bought it with a price. I never was good at committing suicide anyways. I blame God for being alive. Its his fault that he loves me so much. It sure wasn't anything that I did to deserve his love. It is wonderful to feel saved by grace. I have had better luck dealing with grace than I ever had dealing with the law.:smile:

That is so inpiring, Im in a difficult place with depression, I can relate to a lot of what you have put.

Catmandoo_1's photo
Wed 09/15/10 11:51 AM
Ferrari 458 happy

Catmandoo_1's photo
Wed 09/15/10 11:50 AM

Audi makes damn good cars. They are Jason Statham approved!

Audi R8 :)

Catmandoo_1's photo
Tue 09/14/10 10:17 AM

Guilt, insecurity, anger.....

And Depression...

Catmandoo_1's photo
Tue 09/14/10 09:43 AM
I have noticed that a lot of people who visit this forum are from the US, and I was wondering if anyone is from West Sussex or anywhere on the South coast of England?

Catmandoo_1's photo
Tue 09/14/10 09:41 AM
Guilt, insecurity, anger.....

Catmandoo_1's photo
Sat 09/11/10 09:40 AM
Hi everyone :)

Catmandoo_1's photo
Sat 09/11/10 09:30 AM
Hi, thanks but what do you mean by....

Remember to "cast down vain imaginations" like dwelling on the loneliness you are experiencing and walk a lot.

Catmandoo_1's photo
Wed 09/08/10 01:28 AM

Why do ladies always wait and dream of their men,whereas their is someone out there under the sun waiting for them

Because the ladies seek custom-tailored men in an off-the-rack world.

Thats a bit of a sweeping statement, not all women are like that.

Catmandoo_1's photo
Tue 09/07/10 11:00 AM

It seems that you two have
a lot of love you need to share
with others...Have you thought of
joining a seniors group in your church
or community group?
Maybe you know someone
in a nearby nursing home who
needs little helpful deeds
done for them or with them.
Give a fruit basket or
share a pot of chili
with your neighbor.

Acts of love can fill
our own empty hearts.

:heart: smitten

Thanks I am starting to get involved with my church x

Catmandoo_1's photo
Tue 09/07/10 10:56 AM

Wut up wit u hp u doin gud i've read ur profile n everytin. Am tijesuni n am interested

What??

Catmandoo_1's photo
Tue 09/07/10 10:47 AM
Stick to your morals, they are saying that to get you into bed! Some men can be very manipulative to get you into bed, I know all about that. A true Chistian man will totally respect where you stand with the whole sex thing and should agree with you.
Don't take it to heart because then you are giving the enemy a foothold sweetie.
:)

Catmandoo_1's photo
Fri 08/20/10 05:13 AM
Hi Jeff, good point :smile:

Catmandoo_1's photo
Thu 08/19/10 10:40 PM

Artgurl...flowerforyou

Where is Catmandoo? If I ever get out of here that's what I want to do.

Kathmandu is the capital and largest metropolitan city of Nepal. The city is the urban core of the Kathmandu Valley in the Himalayas.

I use the nickname Catmandoo as my name is Cat short for Catherine and it became my nickname a few years ago :wink:

Cat, Newark was quoting the song by Bob Seger flowerforyou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd3Mt8JBBBg

LMAO.....I have never heard of that song laugh

Catmandoo_1's photo
Thu 08/19/10 10:35 PM

Artgurl...flowerforyou

Where is Catmandoo? If I ever get out of here that's what I want to do.

Kathmandu is the capital and largest metropolitan city of Nepal. The city is the urban core of the Kathmandu Valley in the Himalayas.

I use the nickname Catmandoo as my name is Cat short for Catherine and it became my nickname a few years ago :wink: