Community > Posts By > Violets66

no photo
Sat 12/16/17 02:26 PM
NOPE.

no photo
Sat 12/16/17 12:12 AM
Does #5 exist because I DO want to marry him.. LMK, Lovebuzz..

no photo
Fri 12/15/17 11:39 PM
I do think it's a conversation starter! But unfortunately my advice is to just be patient. You know what you can accommodate and you know what's best for your lifestyle and your daughter. Stay true to that and someone will come who appreciates that :blush:

no photo
Fri 12/15/17 11:32 PM
Edited by Violets66 on Fri 12/15/17 11:35 PM

Good stuff

I agree.
Also, there's this group of men who are so quick to get angry about women not needing them or "the world" not needing them. Here's a great tip: Be someone we want in our family, social circle, workplace, etc and you won't be or feel ousted. :thumbsup_tone1:

"The world" isn't rejecting men, it's rejecting a-holes. Don't be one! :)

Edit: that was supposed to be quoting Tom4Uhere's post but in an attempt to not repeat the whole thing, I messed it up. anyway ups to Tom4Uhere :)

no photo
Fri 12/15/17 11:16 PM
Edited by Violets66 on Fri 12/15/17 11:26 PM
I completely understand how you feel. I'm going through the same thing right now..I am talking to a professional but you don't necessarily need that. If you think you do there is no shame in that but even if your friends aren't in the exact same situation, they might genuinely care and want to be there for you. Give them a chance. Talking to other single moms is a big help though, so definitely be open to starting new friendships with them.:heart:

Edit: I just saw the follow up post where you said you think you may have depression. Definitely get help. Even if it is grief and not depression, they can help you through that. Good luck, hun *hug*