Community > Posts By > hiker1kvn

hiker1kvn's photo
Sat 02/23/08 03:12 PM
My hats off to you. A mother and having a military commitment.

Talk about being streched

hiker1kvn's photo
Sat 02/23/08 03:06 PM
my strugle is not being content with who I am.

hiker1kvn's photo
Sat 02/09/08 01:32 PM
It was said Girls give sex to gain commitment from guys. Guys promise commitment to get sex...

In time she has a child. He becomes committed.

Later she wonders where did the fun go. He is weighed down with being the stand up guy.

She finds what she is looking for with someone else. We wonders why.

The games are played, the children are had. We grow up wondering did we get what we wanted Or did we want what we were getting.

hiker1kvn's photo
Sat 02/09/08 01:04 PM
looking outside I see it is snowing again.frown We are on a record pace for snow in New Hampshire. The weatherman has been consistent. i just wish he started using the word sunny

hiker1kvn's photo
Sat 02/09/08 12:51 PM

On my way to the video store... any suggestions... drama or action...

The Brave One with Jodie foster. Was pretty good

hiker1kvn's photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:42 PM
prob why you not seeing a descent guy.

Good luck

hiker1kvn's photo
Sat 01/19/08 05:27 PM
the peugeot 304 i had back then

hiker1kvn's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:39 PM

how do i rate ..what do u guys think when you see my profile be honest i can handle it..

Pictures are only part of the game. writting a descent essay makes agood impression too. Unfortunatly a downer of a pic can cause alot of people to overlook you. So put up some more upbeat pics and brushup the essay. You can do it

hiker1kvn's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:36 PM

Okay I am new at all this are these comments to me.. Do I really need to post better pictures and do I look sad?

You sad. You gotta be kidding!

hiker1kvn's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:14 PM
"The worst mistake I made was jumping back into a serious relationship too soon. I was married for 10 years and now have been divorced for almost 2. My best advice to people who are newly single, is to take your time and be alone. It's so hard, but is so worth it.

There is no easy way around it. "

I am still in the throws of a divorce. I think this is good advice. It is too bad that you loose time waiting to sort out all the feelings

hiker1kvn's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:02 PM
It is understandable to be doormat like considering the legnth of your marriage. I understand women have an affair because of a flaw in the relationship, whereas men do it for the thrill. I think there are codependancy issues floating around here. You gotta hear these people who suggest breaking it off. Getting counseling is good too. Get your life going in a new direction

hiker1kvn's photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:00 AM
a belief is a belief because the believer of that belief has not enough proof to claim it as fact, so anyone that claim to "believe" in the existence of God is in fact stating they have "doubts" about God's existance ..hence "to believe is to doubt"

Doubt is to faith as stop is to go. You error is to use doubt, when you should use "lack of evidence". Every one who believes whether in God or evolution, has holes in their proofs. In any event you pay the price of your missplaced faith.