Community > Posts By > tombraider

no photo
Sun 04/28/19 07:20 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 04/28/19 07:28 AM

As was Hillary's as well..helping the Russians interfere with an election..whether they were considered gathering information or colluding..they both did the same thing..and here's anotgher thought..was the information on the Steele dossier even verified,,even Steele said it was raw data that he couldn't verify..so in other words..BS..lol

no photo
Sun 04/28/19 07:04 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 04/28/19 07:17 AM

Here's a thought for ya..spock

How is it that when Don Jr went to gather information from the Russians on Hillary Clinton at the Trump tower it's called colluding..BUT when Hillary Clinton's Steele dossier made up from information on Trump gathered from the Russians wasn't called colluding with the Russians as well...gathering information vs. collusion..now there's a subjective perspective ..spock

HERE COMES THE PAIN

no photo
Fri 04/26/19 05:39 PM

...rofl

no photo
Fri 04/26/19 04:39 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 04/26/19 05:08 PM

<<<<< He's BAAAAACK ..and I hope by unpopular demand..smile2

SSG Douglas M.Ducote ex military (ret) ex law enforcement..here you go folks ..don't listen to the Demonrats..here's a man with good credentials..who has been to the border unlike the demonrats who wont go there but will deny what is going on at the border..far better credentials than those who are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome..no fear mongering folks..JUST THE TRUTH..ON YOUTUBE type in..

This Will Shock You! What I Witnessed At The Border

Douglas M.Ducote
April 19.2019

A true American Patriot

HERE COMES THE PAIN

not to mention it wasn't obstruction of justice ... it was obstruction of a coup d'etat!!..time to start locking up those traitors starting with Obama and Hillary

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 08:20 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 04/13/19 08:37 AM

Ms.H
The government is obligated to protect the people and one way we do that is by securing our borders..You and I have already gone round and round on an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure..and one only need to look into the faces of those angel moms and dads and others to see the necessity of prevention versus the cure.. especially for those for which there isn't any ..

And what do you know..another caravan..why don't we just let them all in without identifying them as well and let them camp out on Nancy Pelosi's land. smile2

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 10:27 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 04/12/19 11:02 PM

Of course Ms.H it's about safety..safety of the LEGAL citizens..does one just leave the door of their house open for anyone to enter..or does one expect those who wish to enter to knock..The laws are not there for us to just pick and choose which to abide without expecting consequences when we choose to violate them..Do you not think that the people of this country have a right to be protected..and whose right is it to decide otherwise..simply because they don't agree with the laws for proper entry..If I just walked into your house without knocking if I were homeless ..how would you feel..would you make me a sandwich? and give me money?..Because there are thousands of homeless people out there ..how many of those you don't know do you let just walk into your house..I'm sure you have rules that you expect people to respect at your house..no..and what if they didn't..how would you feel..no problem just let them do as they wish..because they didn't like your rules..I don't think so..would you let them stay..

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 09:30 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 04/12/19 10:30 PM

As far as the charges against Assange the ones Charles quoted I believe were dropped by Obama's DOJ citing something along the line of freedom of the press..

Not to mention I was more interested in the article I didn't write down..since it appears that Assange may be newsworthy and I wanted to gather as much info on him as possible..just forgot that article

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 08:35 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 04/12/19 08:43 PM

dang Charles..now you are forcing me to do a deep dive,,I came across an article today I didn't write down..it was about Assange..and statute of limitations..and who Manning was conspiring emailing or texting someone named xo or ox..and that they couldn't link it to Assange or the voice was not his..something like that..so I have to go ..and research this..have you heard anything about this..Now I'm not saying Assange didn't publish the emails..but now I have to find that article..and I haven't a clue where it was..now I'm curious..gotta find it..BBL

I actually agree with you Ms.H..no one should be exploited ..smile2 ..mark this day down on the calendar..laugh

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 08:22 PM

First of all Ms.H we know my stance on illegals by now..I don't need a "scapegoat" as you put it..My stance has always been ..if you come here illegaly..get out..truth is I wouldn't let you in in the first place..why should one get to go to the front of the line of those who are coming in legally..they shouldn't..

Now in this article it will explain why the illegals keep wages down..I don't agree with the second half of the title I have already expressed my feelings on that..but this is by Forbes..and it's not on youtube..you will be happy to see that I'm sure

Illegal Immigrants Depress wages,So make them legal

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/03/24/illegal-immigrants-depress-wages-so-make-them-legal-immigrants/#1cebe5583fea

My problem with illegal immigrants is just that..they are illegal..I don't agree with it simply because we don't vet them..and have no idea who they are..not to mention they don't have the right to jump line..and are released into the country before we know who they are..and when they are asked to come back and go to court they don't show up..disrespecting our laws.

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 07:20 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 04/12/19 07:36 PM

They are not just bringing in the illegals for votes..but to keep wages down as well..so guess who may be taking our jobs..how can that be ..they only take the jobs we don't want..really..spock

here's a thought..if the FISA was obtained legally it would then be considered surveillance..but since they weren't obtained legally and we know they weren't then it's spying.But Barr didn't specify who he thoyght was spying whether it was the DOJ or the FBI..there are other entities as well..ie..Russia China UK..he just said he thought there was spying

China denies spying on Trump

https://apnews.com/6738267e5dd64063b1a1495d0a817ef6

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 06:43 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 04/12/19 07:14 PM

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/william-barr-testimony-today-spying-did-occur-trump-campaign-2019-04-10/

Now we have spying too..noway
It's all just a matter of time now..We've got the source..and now after a year of saying no crisis at the border ..now even some Dems are saying there is..so much for those who were saying there wasn't..or for some who claimed there was a decrease of illegals..a rise was shown ....eagerly awaiting for Barr's summary and showing no collusion and no obstruction to completely shut down the haters..tic toc..

And what was the media saying about the crisis at the border..there wasn't any..Trump was right..this is far worse then the media will reveal..they've been lying to all of us for years..and now they are going down as well..as they should..but I want to see the traitors go down ..especially Hillary..

HERE COMES THE PAIN

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 04:01 PM

smile2 ..I expected nothing less..

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 01:08 PM

They all know this..they are just trying to create controversy,simply because their other false narrative have failed. and a continued means to attack Trump .and rather than addressing the issue at the border..just another means of distraction and deflecting..they have run out of ammo and low I.Q false flag ideas..they know the people are on to them,so now they lay low and regurgitate..useless garbage

ROBERT MUELLER LIKELY HAS DONALD TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-09-18/robert-mueller-likely-has-donald-trumps-tax-returns

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 10:31 AM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 04/12/19 10:47 AM

HERE"S your great shadow government/leftists/Globalists at work..this is why among other reasons that Trump wants the wall that so many oppose and want Trump out

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/ice-10-000-illegal-immigrants-from-terrorist-nations-free-in-us

https://truthfeednews.com/shock-video-heavily-armed-individuals-caught-on-camera-entering-the-u-s-illegally/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/33-haitians-who-tried-to-illegally-enter-us-via-boat-have-been-deported-coast-guard

And all the loony left can say ..We want to see Trump's taxes..when he and a handful of others are all that stand between us and the destruction of our nation..and these are just the ones we know about....and more are coming..now show me your proof HBH..because I GUARANTEE I can produce more..Let me guess.."where are Trump's taxes"..still don't have a CLUE.do you..noway

So where is your proof..I've even provided video

And if you just search "videos of armed illegals Texas"...there are ALOT more..let me guess..Trump had sex with Stormy Daniels..noway ..SOooo whatcha got ..other than nothing burgers and BS news made to distract and deflect...BRING IT!

HERE COMES THE PAIN
.Q

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 09:38 AM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 04/12/19 10:14 AM

Alleged emails are right there in front of your face..so much for alleged..and no they haven't been investigated..but they're fixing to be..Just like your so called Russian Collusion and Obstruction of Justice where's your proof?..2 years and what do you got..I'm not worried..Just a matter of time..I have many clues..that you don't and you wanted to laugh about the emails like I didn't have access and I gave you proof..you said malware..then go to a non malware site for yourself..and GET A CLUE..but you won't I produced it in under a minute..shows me how much research you don't do..

It's not so much the government that concerns me but the SHADOW government that concerns me..I gave you VIDEO proof of armed illegals coming over the border..it is you who doesn't have a clue..SOooo where's your proof.. spock

And I'm not worried about Jarred and Ivanka..they're not POTUS..laugh

And if that isn't enough check this out:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/ice-10-000-illegal-immigrants-from-terrorist-nations-free-in-us

Huber,Horowitz, Assange, Barr..it's all fixing to come out..

NOTHING CAN STOP IT..NOTHING

HERE COMES THE PAIN
.Q

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 09:27 AM

As far as keeping one distracted and conspiracy theories..some of us call it the.."main stream media"..spock

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 08:23 AM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 04/12/19 09:01 AM

uh..no..you all have 2 more guesses..smile2

C'mon guys haven't you figured out that a lot of people being called conspiracy theorists are those the left and the globalists don't want you to listen to because some of these so called conspiracy theorists are trying to reveal the truth..I'm not saying all .Do the research discern and validate for yourself..I find youtube to be a good source..Main stream media is mainly CIA brain washing..break free of the matrix and the myopic view..think ..ok..

another clue: American..

2 more guesses

As far as Assange is concerned and this is just an opinion..I think he had to be moved..because certain people are getting more desperate than ever..they will go after him just like they have Trump..again jmo

I actually gave more than one clue here..but it's up to you to do the research..spock

no photo
Thu 04/11/19 11:41 PM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 04/11/19 11:53 PM

Ms.H check out what Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney says about 9/11 I think you will find what she has to say about it.. very interesting

Also what Obama's grandmother says about where he was born..as far as Obama's birth certificate check out Joe Arpaio two hand writing experts and a birth certificate belonging to a Johana A Nee

HBH..you might want to look into the Monsanto settlement also the effects of fluoride and chemtrails also known as stratospheric aerosol injection or geo engineering..just some of the chemicals they are spraying in out stratosphere are lithium,arsenic,strontium and aluminum just to name a few..

but it won't matter most of the global warming is coming from the oceans..and not that global warming will matter because Fukushima is a progressive ELE..extinction level event..or maybe that as well is a conspiracy theory..also check out the Wigner effect..may make you think twice about flying..

Are all these things of which we speak conspiracy theories simply because we haven't done enough research or can find the proof to prove that they aren't..just a thought..

no photo
Thu 04/11/19 10:39 PM

No you got nuthin' I have the witch's emails..any way sleep on it ..you still have 3 guesses..lol..tc

no photo
Thu 04/11/19 10:23 PM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 04/11/19 10:37 PM

I was going to give you 3 guesses ..but I'm feeling generous tonight..even though it appears you don't do the research..SOooo here you go..

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-new-batch-hillary-clinton-emails/

You're Welcome..smile2

You all seriously need to DO THE RESEARCH

I did that in under a minute..laughing now..noway

just click on where it says "here"....smile2

Now back to what we were talking about..3 guesses..Where did WIKILEAKS get the emails?

One of these days you all just might figure it out that I am a "stable genius"..laugh

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25