Community > Posts By > hippyman

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 07:20 AM
Jesus and Moses where out on the red sea one day doing some fishing when jesus asked moses, "hey moses, can you still do that parting of the red sea trick", Moses looked at jesus and said "well of course, I am moses" so they paddled their boat to the shore and got out, moses raised his staff and slammed it into the ground and the red sea parted. after all the excitement was over the got back into the boat and continued fishing. After a while moses looked over at jesus and asked "hey jesus, can you still do that walking on water trick?" jesus looked at moses and said " well of course I can, I am jesus" so he stood up in the boat and took a step out onto the water. as soon as he did he sank right to the bottom of the sea. when he came up to the top there was moses laughing histarically at him. jesus asked "what's so funny", moses replied" I though that might happen with those holes in your feet!"

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 07:00 AM
peace and love

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 06:58 AM
the american indians found out what happens when you trust a white mans democracy.

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 06:55 AM
the sun brings new life
the rain refreshes the earth
all is wonderful

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 06:52 AM
remember a haiku is 5-7-5
first line has 5 sylables
second line has 7 sylables
last line has 5 sylables.

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 06:40 AM
yes it is a beautiful day
when all the creatures come out to play
and the sun shines down it's warm rays
and the day has begun without delay

no photo
Thu 09/27/07 07:24 PM
There was a man who had a bike and what a beautiful bike it was. The man had a car that would go real fast, but he rode his bike just because. He rod his bike all over town, for miles and miles and miles. He would greet everyone with a nod and a wave and he always wore a smile. He loved to feel the breeze thru his hair, and the freedom he felt as he rode from here to there. He seemed so much happer than those who drove cars, and he knew that bike could take him near and far. It gave him a chance to stop and smell the roses, he lived near the coast so he rode to the ocean. He sat and listened to the waves crash the beach, there simply was nothing in life that was out of reach. I knew a man who had a bike, and what a beautiful bike it was. He rode the bike everywhere because it was what he loved.

no photo
Thu 09/27/07 07:17 PM
very humorous and witty

no photo
Thu 09/27/07 07:15 PM
I first seen this game on another site and it turned out to be a lot of fun so I thought I might try it here and see how it does. The object is to write a Haiku, the trick is your first line must be the same as the previous last line,

ex the river flows free
the sun brings new life to all
I love the cool breeze

I love the cool breeze
I love the tall strong oak tree
life is beautiful.

and that is how it is done, do you want to play?

peace to all crearure
let love spread to all the world
let harmony live

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 03:50 PM
Q: what do you call a bunch of hippies jumping out of an airplane?

A: Acid Rain.

Q: Why didn't the lifegaurd try to save the drowning hippy

A: Because he was to far out man.

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 02:23 PM
there are plenty of singles in arkansas sweetie, you just have to know where to find them, and if you do find them please let me know.

what part of are you from, I am from searcy. I am usually always having a good time so if you are interested let me know.

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 02:01 PM
thank you all for your compliments, this poem was inspired at the regional gathering in pennsylvania. it was an awesome experience.

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:59 AM
In the Sacred Temple of Mother Earth,
the power held within her womb
Unleashed,
Revealed,
thru the participation of many souls,
in the expressions of:
Respect,
Rejoicing,
Thanking,
Giving,
Love,,
all which are the key to unlocking,
the many blessing of mother earth.
Blessing are wonderful,
so recieve them every day.
and pay forward all given to you.

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:53 AM
you have such a beautiful way with words, this poem captures me. I really like the ending for I am a big fan of the sunrise, it is the time when the sun once again brings life to the our world. thanks for sharing your poem.

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:30 AM
The sky is vast... magnificant.
Shades of color
splatter the sky,
Rays of sunlight stream down upon us,
Clouds shape shift..
into the pictures of our minds.
The Sky...
carries the breeze,
that cools the flesh,
Revolving clouds ever rimind us..
of our constant motion,
Get lost in the horizon,
the centerpoint of the sky,
Where the Sun slips away,
we are left here to wait,
thru the night,
till the sun once again shines on my face.

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:17 AM
it is such a pleasant thought to think that someday we will all experience that love. that was a wonderful poem, it made me feel so good inside. thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading some more from you. peace and love

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:07 AM
hello community, how is everyone? I am the hippyman. I love meeting new people it is where I find great joy in my life. I love to travel, I just got back from a two month road trip, there was some hitch hiking involved which always makes for interesting travel. I met a lot of cool new friends along the way. I really like to write songs and play music. I am learning the guitar right now, I play harmonicas farely well, my best friend and I play music toghether whenever we can. I really like to play the blues, but I write a lot of rock songs. I have a lot of different influences but I guess my favorites would have to be the doors or gratefuldead, amongst others. I love all different music. I really like loca bands, original stuff. that is the stuff that really gets me going. I love to dance. To me it is one of the best ways to express myself. I love to be outside, I love to camp and hike around, and jump in some water somewhere. I am a really simple yet complicated person. I am a free loving spirit who really loves to see people smile. It is so nice, in life, to have friends, that is what I am in search for. The ultimate friend, the person who understand or atleast has the will and patience to stick around thru it all and try to undertand. I have lots of awesome friends who are brothers and sisters to the end, but there is not that one friend that I have found yet. I hope to find her someday. Well that is a part of me and who I am. I look forward to the awesome friends I will meet in here. peace love and groovy colors

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 03:16 PM
how can you tell the difference between a friend and a best friend?

A friend will laugh at you when you fall,

a best friend will laugh at you because he is the one who tripped you in the first place.

2 Next