Community > Posts By > shadowchaser

shadowchaser's photo
Fri 09/14/07 01:16 PM
Yeah, I`ve had several people try to scam me and I`ve only been using the internet for a couple of months. Watch out for anything on dating sites from slapka777

shadowchaser's photo
Fri 09/14/07 07:35 AM
Yes, I do believe one day I could be seriously injured or killed because I couldn`t control my temper. Anger management here I come!

shadowchaser's photo
Fri 09/14/07 07:32 AM
I believe the only one who can truly answer that ? is the great matchmaker in the sky! Laaaaaa!!!! and the angels sing

shadowchaser's photo
Fri 09/14/07 07:19 AM
Oh God no, I rage enough trying to get around in my own country

shadowchaser's photo
Fri 09/14/07 07:07 AM
send him down the road and keep his last check to help cover the costs. I`m a hard a#**

shadowchaser's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:48 AM
Phoenix, I can see where you`re coming from. We all expect them to be the best in order to pass judgement on us!

shadowchaser's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:44 AM
Hey Deana, you must live somewhere around me! Been there, done that!

shadowchaser's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:43 AM
Right on carebear I hear you lac. Hey Z, sounds like you got this beat!

shadowchaser's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:35 AM
I guess what I`m hoping is , as we are on our way to work today we will all be a little safer. Don`t be so hard on yourself Jess, I`m sure you`re not that bad.

shadowchaser's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:19 AM
I`m not out to pick on anybody, just thought it would be fun to vent

shadowchaser's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:07 AM
This one should get some response! Sorry guys, it`s not gals. Sorry elders, it`s not teens. People with cell phones run a close second, but, it has to be old men wearing hats! In my 30+ years on the road, I`ve come to find otu that you really need to watch out for this segment of the population as they can be dangerous! Maybe it`s just the community I live in but, I`ve seen this in the cities as well. Good luck and stay safe oyu there!

shadowchaser's photo
Fri 09/14/07 05:48 AM
I must be the only guy I know that hates football! Of course I have other hobbies that you probably would complain about! hahahahahahaha!

shadowchaser's photo
Fri 09/14/07 05:08 AM
I signed,
I only wish I could do more to help all people who are unfortunate enough to have incidents like this happen to them. I have a little girl not much older than this, good God how devastating it would be on me.

shadowchaser's photo
Thu 09/13/07 06:08 AM
My heart goes out to her parents, I don`t know what I would do if this happened to me.

shadowchaser's photo
Thu 09/13/07 05:50 AM
I am so sorry to hear. A fire is a terrifying experiance and a major hurdle. The Red Cross will be a great asset. Contact them, food, shelter, clothing should be available for you.

shadowchaser's photo
Thu 09/13/07 05:42 AM
thanx for the info Benz, there has to be some intrest around here. Hopefully some thing besides drunken honky tonk country music.

shadowchaser's photo
Wed 09/12/07 05:55 AM
anyone in central south dakota wanting to start a band

shadowchaser's photo
Wed 09/12/07 05:42 AM
anybody in central s.d. want to start a band?