Community > Posts By > Jessicaannbooth

Jessicaannbooth's photo
Mon 09/24/07 07:51 PM
I totally agree dean, I think people who badger people are annoying and it's totally understandable when someone is busy. It's sad because he told me that he would call me "today or tomorrow" and I waited both days. I then called him the day after, and he still hasn't talked/messaged/emailed me. This was three days ago.

And gypsy, I'd 100% believe it's about the chase. Some people just like knowing that they're liked or wanted by someone. Which makes it hard for us true people to find the "one".

And John, you will find someone nice, everyone does in the end :)

Jessicaannbooth's photo
Mon 09/24/07 07:47 PM
I feel the same about short men. I've dated them pretty much my whole life. And they're not "short" but they are for us tall ladies. I'm about 5'11" with shoes, which when you're dating a guy who's 5'7" or 5'8" it can be a bit different.

I agree in the sense that it would be nice, but not mandatory to find a guy taller than me!

Oh and my luck with younger guys isn't good, I always try for the older... but end up with younger, lol.

It's weird, huh?

Jessicaannbooth's photo
Mon 09/24/07 07:41 PM
thanks hawaii, I figured.. but it always seems the one you're talking to is "different"... people can be blind, huh? Oh, sweet emotions!

Jessicaannbooth's photo
Mon 09/24/07 07:40 PM
Thanks myrrdin! You're too nice, and Willy - sounds like a plan! lol!

Jessicaannbooth's photo
Mon 09/24/07 07:35 PM
Why is it that when I finally gave a guy my number on here he screwed me over? Even just as friends?

We talked once on the phone, after talking on the internet for about a week, then he "promised" that he wasn't just a guy to take a girl's number and not talk to her. Then, he never calls me back. He never has the decency to even tell me that we're not even going to talk as friends anymore.

I'm not trying to complain, it's just I know you guys will understand over anyone I tell in person.

But, I'm strong! I removed him from my friends and I'm not looking back! I hope it doesn't happen to all you wonderful women on here!!

Best of luck for me and all of you! :)

Oh and p.s. thanks for listening to me rant :)

Jessicaannbooth's photo
Mon 09/24/07 07:28 PM
Hi everyone! I'm 100% Michigan born and raised. :) :) I just wish Michigan had better job opportunities. I'm going to graduate in about a year.. and there aren't too many nice jobs that are opening up. Sad, huh?

Jessicaannbooth's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:32 PM
Well if you're only looking at the Western world, which isn't really all that matters, of course there's going to be mostly Christian beliefs and customs.

So is it really weird that mostly Christian cultures dominated through the years? The Christian's were the one's who "helped" other civilizations with their so called "bad" religions and numerous of documents and traditions were lost.

And also, once a society has conformed to a certain way, especially now, it is very hard to change it. I know historians have tried to change the year system (forgive me I forget the exact notations) but it's proving very hard.

Jessicaannbooth's photo
Wed 09/19/07 12:23 PM
And thanks for welcoming me! :)

Jessicaannbooth's photo
Wed 09/19/07 12:23 PM
I found a pretty awesome guy on here.. so maybe I was wrong? lol yeah right!

Jessicaannbooth's photo
Tue 09/18/07 10:24 PM
You could also tell her in a way without making the awkward convo. about being friends. For example: You know, it's nice just having friends that are girls without dating them, don't you agree?

While this is still sort of harsh and to the point, she can maybe pretend that she knew this all along and save her dignity. But then if she still flirts, then you got to tell her straight up.

Good Luck :)

Jessicaannbooth's photo
Mon 09/17/07 09:07 PM
It's true, another way is to see if she's avoiding your questions or eye contact. Then it might not be going good.

But I'm sure everyone here won't have that problem!

Jessicaannbooth's photo
Sun 09/16/07 07:38 PM
I agree girl, there's none left! At least not in Michigan either. :(

2 Next