Community > Posts By > prettybubbles

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/13/10 05:30 PM
lust is a battle for us all. Christians--both men and women--have struggled with it for generations. Many have measured their or others' spirituality on the basis of their freedom from lust. Yet for all the interest focused on lust it would seem that we ought to be far more clear about the problem and its solution. What exactly is lust, why is it so hard to change, and how can we deal with its power to shape our lives?

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/13/10 05:21 PM
is it a deadly sin?drinks

prettybubbles's photo
Mon 07/12/10 12:56 AM
Edited by prettybubbles on Mon 07/12/10 12:56 AM
i prefer to used my head over my heart. both love and life

prettybubbles's photo
Mon 07/12/10 12:50 AM
learning our mistakes can even makes us more wiser

prettybubbles's photo
Mon 07/12/10 12:42 AM
what slaphead

prettybubbles's photo
Sun 07/11/10 04:09 PM
laugh laugh laugh frustrated frustrated frustrated

prettybubbles's photo
Fri 07/09/10 02:02 AM
for me! i will say it im already rich, until the time i wont work anymore. all i have to do is relax and enjoyed all day long. if i work it means im not rich because i work still.

prettybubbles's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:53 AM
:tongue: in the end of the topic a cheater is not always be a cheater

prettybubbles's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:48 AM
yes.

prettybubbles's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:47 AM
in a relationship both parties must be open to each other and trust each other. if there is no trust it may mislead to something.
if both have trust and respect to each other theres no way to cheat ones heart!

prettybubbles's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:41 AM
when to say you are richhuh

prettybubbles's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:33 AM
marrying you is not the answer. frustrated

prettybubbles's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:15 AM
even if you cheated in your exams dammm teachers wont give you second chance! i don either give a chance if it happened in a relationship, chances you will be duped again. although we are not here to judge and also we havent hear the side of the cheater only the cheated one. so lets be fair of judgement!

prettybubbles's photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:05 AM
even filipina are known to be a nannies, that means they are excellent in caring and can be trusted in any fields. basically filipina are strong and strick with there principles. they are known to be a very hard working woman.
filipina are very devoted and family oriented. they knows how to carry themselves and beautiful inside and outside.
peace to others drinker laugh

prettybubbles's photo
Thu 07/08/10 11:04 PM
to think your wife dont have a little respect from you, given a chance is only once, think enough you are over used to your wife and at the end you are just a rug in the corner for her.
think about yourself, open both your mind and heart.... not just the heart. good luck

prettybubbles's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:32 PM
simply just answer " baby your young enough to know this, in time when you grow up you may get the best asnwers to your questions. for now mommy just want to have matured friends who understand her feelings, someone who is there to cry on....tears"
hope it helps:wink:

prettybubbles's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:18 PM
whats the diff. between a filipina to other foriegn women.:banana:

2 Next