LilithSkyy's photo
Fri 09/10/10 09:19 PM
If that is funny, you're pathetic.

LilithSkyy's photo
Tue 08/31/10 01:03 PM
You must be bored :P

LilithSkyy's photo
Wed 08/11/10 04:04 PM
Never saw her use her elbow...looked like a coke to me. I like how the black chick grabbed her hair!

LilithSkyy's photo
Sun 08/08/10 06:30 PM
Just wanna say I'm sorry to hear about your cancer...my mom is also battling cancer and I wish you the best.

LilithSkyy's photo
Sun 08/08/10 10:08 AM
no

LilithSkyy's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:55 AM
Yeay, not homeless anymore :D How do I delete this crap?

LilithSkyy's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:53 AM
10, the decision maker was "street racing"

LilithSkyy's photo
Mon 07/19/10 08:30 AM
Oh, that's great!

LilithSkyy's photo
Mon 07/19/10 08:27 AM
Homeless for a while, need a place to sleep until I can get my own place :) msg my account please as it will be difficult for me to get online.

LilithSkyy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 03:45 PM
nasty people...people who cough, yawn, sneeze and don't cover their mouths, men that scratch their balls in front of me (literally stick their hands down their pants or up their shorts) people that pick at themselves in public. rude and inconsiderate people

LilithSkyy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 03:39 PM

To tell you the truth I'm tired of the so called civilized world. Various classes and buying crap that supposed to enhance my life somehow.

I know, most people couldn't do it, but there is more out there than mobile phones and TV shows and democrats vs. republicans.

9pm in the evening only matters if you gotta get up for work at 6 in the morning, otherwise it's meaningless if you are not paying any bills and just get up when the Sun comes up to the sky.

I'm sorta tired of civilization lately. Internet, cars and mobile phones didn't really make me any happier so far. The only thing I would take with me are guns and ammo for hunting, some clothes, petrol lamp and a good knife and I would be all set. I don't even want to know what time it is. For me, it would be just enough of info whether its the night or day and for that, I just have to look up the sky. I think my plan C - if I ever get to that point - means, that I won't have to worry about what the IRS does or who the hell is the persident currently or how much the price of the gasoline is right now.

Just let me find myself a place away from all this stuff, have some wildlife to hunt for food, a little land to grow carrots and lettuce and I'm all set. Everyone else just go do whatever you do and like to do and just forget about what I do with my life or if I exist or not.

Take me with you, but only if we plant corn and potatoes, too!

LilithSkyy's photo
Sat 07/10/10 05:21 PM
I don't believe in fairy tales, myths or what I read in religious texts :P I believe in life, though. The act of being born, reproducing and dying.

LilithSkyy's photo
Wed 07/07/10 09:50 AM
Edited by LilithSkyy on Wed 07/07/10 09:50 AM

If I had the Money I would

Good game

Well, I suppose I'll go buy it...xbox or ps3? which do you use?

LilithSkyy's photo
Wed 07/07/10 04:51 AM
all I hear is "waaaa waaa" stop bitching and do something constructive with your time instead of dancing around the topic of War and Death in a dating sight forum.

LilithSkyy's photo
Tue 07/06/10 06:44 PM
Edited by LilithSkyy on Tue 07/06/10 06:44 PM

I'm really sorry to hear that. But remember, you're doing YOU now! Who cares what others think :P Your life is yours to live! Way to go! I'm proud of you.
lol i dont care... i do care of myself enough now to take care of myself as well... or first.. rather than think of others only..

...well you must care if you're on here talking about it.

LilithSkyy's photo
Tue 07/06/10 06:10 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that. But remember, you're doing YOU now! Who cares what others think :P Your life is yours to live! Way to go! I'm proud of you.

LilithSkyy's photo
Tue 07/06/10 05:30 PM

play MW2?...

nerp...should I? and if so, will you buy it for meh? lol j/k

LilithSkyy's photo
Tue 07/06/10 05:30 PM
lmao kitty!

LilithSkyy's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:40 PM
I know what you mean. Having a clean body, mind, and life are normal things to want and strive for.

LilithSkyy's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:19 PM
Edited by LilithSkyy on Tue 07/06/10 04:21 PM

OMG! Cupcakes! Om nom nom nom nom nom!

Previous 1