Community > Posts By > LilithSkyy

LilithSkyy's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:15 PM

Lilith has donned her forum troll costume! shocked scared

yeay! but we can't go to the party wearing the same costume! oh noes, I should go change! laugh stop trolling my topic

LilithSkyy's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:03 PM

Let's just sit around and bash each other while trying to prove that our epeen is bigger than everyone elses. :tongue:
Discuss amongst yourselves.

And yes, I was bored when I typed that. Going to go play video games, woot!

I don't know what you just said, but I'm a little turned on by it. :tongue:

Nice!

LilithSkyy's photo
Tue 07/06/10 03:52 PM

What is an epeen and why is yours so large. You might want to get that checked out......smokin

I had to have mine removed.

HAHA!

LilithSkyy's photo
Tue 07/06/10 03:46 PM

i like longer hair...that kind of cut Jamie lee curtis has now is just awful.

I'd still do her :P

LilithSkyy's photo
Tue 07/06/10 03:43 PM
Edited by LilithSkyy on Tue 07/06/10 03:44 PM
Let's just sit around and bash each other while trying to prove that our epeen is bigger than everyone elses. :tongue:
Discuss amongst yourselves.

And yes, I was bored when I typed that. Going to go play video games, woot!

LilithSkyy's photo
Tue 07/06/10 02:35 PM
Edited by LilithSkyy on Tue 07/06/10 02:48 PM
laugh

LilithSkyy's photo
Tue 07/06/10 01:44 PM
Edited by LilithSkyy on Tue 07/06/10 01:46 PM

i saw the rpg... ruters was trying to start trouble because their guys were in the middle of it... and either way, its war... they can't fight a war with their hands tied...some people just like to gripe.
the military has a hard job, and it doesn't get any easier with people trying to say stupid things like this... if those men didn't want to die, they should have not been walking around with insurgents, with rpg's in broad daylight...

Thanks for agreeing, I was afraid of being attacked for my views. I deployed to Afghanistan in 08 and, thank God, I didn't see combat but we lost more than one from our brigade during that time. It just pisses me off when people smash the military. I mean, I have my gripes about some things but I don't post it for everyone to see.

LilithSkyy's photo
Tue 07/06/10 01:29 PM
two guys had "cameras"...what did the other two men have in their hands? looked like an AK47 and rpg launcher to me. don't say anything unless you've been there!!!

LilithSkyy's photo
Sun 07/04/10 05:28 PM
I just started my account today and noticed one guy with three profiles, all with different headlines. I'm not sure why someone would do this. Just makes them seem creepy and desperate.

2 Next