Community > Posts By > wirebarb

wirebarb's photo
Tue 07/06/10 01:01 PM
Well there won't be another time, that is for sure. 1st time his bad, the 2nd time my bad.

Its done!

Hell I met a guy over the weekend and had tons more fun! And get this he made plans with me and kept them!laugh

wirebarb's photo
Sun 07/04/10 08:41 AM
Edited by wirebarb on Sun 07/04/10 08:42 AM

We had a conversation about meeting later. We were texting because I was at the dirt track races which makes verbal phone conversation almost impossible! I did not jump the gun, however I did fail to mention that we actually talked!

wirebarb's photo
Sun 07/04/10 12:23 AM
Possibly?

wirebarb's photo
Sat 07/03/10 01:18 PM

Nuffing wrong wif swearing....it's sometimes nothing more than venting frustration...and NOT intended to be aggressive...perhaps the filters with which you veiw the world is what creates the appearance of aggression?

Culturally we aussies swear every time we open our mouths...and we rarely get aggressive...

Assertive is a whole different kettle of fish, though...bigsmile

Aussie's and rednecks do have something in common!laugh

wirebarb's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:53 PM
I agree and that was very well put.

wirebarb's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:48 PM
Jess642 you are probably right. I do own my choices and as far as dating goes, I probably do need to get wiser. I haven't dated in years so this is all new territory for me.

Regardless of what I did, I still think he was ****ing rude!

wirebarb's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:46 PM
I appreciate the feedback. I can't tell you how pissed I got. I was also angry with myself that I changed my plans. It just seems that when I showed an interest in him beyond just friends he acted like an ***.

wirebarb's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:36 PM
Last night I invited this guy I have only been hanging out with for about a week to go to the races, he said he couldn't that he was working on his bike. No big deal, I continued with my plan to go. Later on in the evening he sends a text asking what I am doing, told him I was heading to the races, he wanted to know if I wanted to get together later, I did so I said I did. We met last year went out a few times he was just coming out of a relationship, I wasn't interested in being a rebound, we kinda just quit talking.

He sends me text through out the evening we agree that I will leave the races early and hook up. He sends a text asking if I am still at the races, tells me where he is. I send a text saying that I am leaving the races. After I have already left, 20 minutes passes and he sends another text saying "no hurry, I will call you later"

It pissed me off because I left what I was doing to go hang out with him and he blew me off. I sent him a text telling him that even though I like him I think that is ****ed up because I left something that I was doing to hang with him. He then sends me a text stating that he likes me too but he isn't looking for a committed relationship right now.

One we haven't went out long enough for me to even consider that, I do enjoy his company but I am also enjoying being unattached for such a time as this.

I sent him back a text saying I was not that woman, he needed to grow up and to not bother calling me again.

I thought he was rude, I am pissed at myself for doing something I never do which is change plans.

It seemed to me that he was trying to keep me around in case he couldn't find someone better and that he thought I might be a late night booty call.

wirebarb's photo
Fri 07/02/10 10:33 AM
Whoa! I wasn't even talking about moving in with him or getting married. I was talking about just wanting to be more open and honest about what it seems like were doing.

I just don't want to miss out on him if he is looking for a girlfriend and I don't want him to miss out because I am looking for a boyfriend.

I am no where near ready to move in and I probably won't ever be ready to get married again.

wirebarb's photo
Fri 07/02/10 10:00 AM
We just started hanging out again about a week ago and its like we just picked up right where we left off.

I was at work the other day and he texted me. "whats for dinner" I just texted back, hamburgers. We hadn't even talked about having dinner.

I know that he has exclusively dated another woman since we last saw each other so I think he really is looking for a relationship.

He is always telling me that he isn't wanting to rush into anything right now and that is not us talking about us its about us talking about relationships in general.

Of course as a defense I agree, which again is bull!

wirebarb's photo
Fri 07/02/10 09:51 AM
Edited by wirebarb on Fri 07/02/10 09:56 AM
Met this guy months ago, we went out,then sorta just stopped talking no big deal. Fast forward months later we start talking again. We have both been hurt by infidelity, both of us are very guarded but I would like to move past that and explore where this could take us.

See we have everything in common, we both like the same music, both love fishing, camping, grilling, ice cold beer, love the same TV shows. There is chemistry, sex was great! I have told him that if it weren't for the things he has found wrong with me (to slim, I smoke, and talk too much) we would be perfect together. Of course he says he is just picking on me even though he does prefer a more full figured woman. Though I am aware of his statements, I don't intend to go eat a bunch of fricking twinkies to add pounds to my body. He hasn't said but I think it might bother him that I am just a tad bit taller than him.

I personally think we are both full of crap, we both say we don't want to be tied down, hooked up, whatever. I had kinda quit looking for a man and he just happened to give me a call one day and we started hanging out again. I would like to tell him that I wish he would give me a shot, I think we make a great couple.

Can't put my finger on it, there is something there but I don't want to be too agressive or too illusive either.