no photo
Sun 07/04/10 03:21 AM

Jess642 you are probably right. I do own my choices and as far as dating goes, I probably do need to get wiser. I haven't dated in years so this is all new territory for me.

Regardless of what I did, I still think he was ****ing rude!

I agree he was rude....although the game of 'control' was well played...

you dangled a 'bait' (the races, a date-ish type hangout)...he swam away, (was busy with other stuff)...he changed the 'hook' (constant nagging via texting, giving the impression of regretting his declination of the date, and paying you attention)..and when you bit, he withdrew, (you left the races, said I am available...he changed tack..took back control)...

...the trick now is to NOT respond to the next text or call from him...or the whole powerplay control thing starts again.

i tottaly agree

no photo
Sun 07/04/10 03:04 AM
Always keep them guessing. Keeps them on thier toes.

no photo
Sun 07/04/10 02:59 AM
Guess that I am steel:cry:

no photo
Sat 07/03/10 06:23 AM

Next to trust, there is the issue of being considerate, no matter what stage the relationship is at.
i agree with this.. age, situation.. taking money that is not yours is all a different thing.. shacking up or not.. then to deny it.. im sorry.. this is a red flag.. no matter what the situation was.... if the person was my husband and was my age and i was with him for 10 yrs.. i would ask! not get in his wallet and just take it!! even if i did tell him.. who knows maybe that was money planned out! i would ask! then to be asked about it.. and deny it.. wow! that is not good! JMO
I totaly agree to this.

no photo
Sat 07/03/10 03:01 AM
laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 07/03/10 02:56 AM
Red

no photo
Sat 07/03/10 02:21 AM
yawn Only on my 3rd cup of coffee. Brain is not functioning yet.drinker More coffee needed

no photo
Sat 07/03/10 02:17 AM
I don't make a list. Or rush through my shopping.I enjoy taking my time.

#1. I first hit the meat dept. Love poking my fingers in the package to make sure the meat smells fresh. So I take my time going through all the sections and poke holes in to smell.
#2. Then on to the dairy section. Open a milk, and take a drink to insure that its not spoiled. Also, with the sour cream, cottage cheese, and cream cheese.
#3. Then to the egg dept. I always take each egg out of the carton and first shake it, to make sure that a chick is not growing inside. Then look it over to make sure it don't have any cracks in it. Then proceed to the next egg.
#4. Then its onto the fruit and veggie section. Do alot of poking, smelling, dropping on the floor for bounce reaction. Rolling across the floor to test their roundness. I hate the oranges that has bumps and don't roll worth a darn.frustrated
#5 Then on to the bread section. I like squeezing the bread like it is Charmin. Want to see if it springs back into shape.
Well. Enough told about why I don't make a shopping list. Or. Just go to the store, only to rush through the shopping experience.

no photo
Sat 07/03/10 01:44 AM

Running out of things to post?

Should try tree sap, hear it works wonders.
HHAHA..........no I just wanted MELODY's input on this subject slaphead spock I can't MAIL her because of my AGE.........whoa spock rofl oops
Just go into your profile and change your age to match her criteria.

no photo
Sat 07/03/10 01:39 AM
I got one of those letters last week. I wrote back and told him that I didn't know how to read all that well. And needed help with some of the wording. So asked him if he could have his mother come to my house dressed in red panties and thin bra less thin red silk blousedrool so she could help me with some of the words I didn't understand. Still waiting for his reply back to me.

no photo
Sat 07/03/10 01:16 AM
I've only had two nicknames in my life.
#1. Pash. My 1st exwife started calling me that after a few times kissing me. She pointed out the fact to me that she noticed that all my kisses were passionate. I wouldnt just kiss.
#2. Sparks. While working on an oil rig, my job was throwing ( cant remember what they are called now ) those thingys that stop the pipe from going to far down in the drilling hole. Well. When i was on the job for a while. i got to where I could throw those things with one hand. And hard enough to where when it conected with the pipe, it would spark. Which would scare every body because we were working on the floor of an oil drilling rig.

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 02:30 PM

yay or nay lol

Dont know. Do you have your air conditioner on? And if you are cool. Just put a shirt on. That should solve the problem.

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 10:52 AM

i love this commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VICaWgD-76w

. . .
Never saw that one before. It was cool:banana:

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 06:09 AM
Favorate commercial? Mine is that one with the pot hole.

Most hated one? Mine is the one with that guy sitting on a dock while he keeps saying " cigarette, cigarette " while that shark is eating his arm. Stupidest one I ever saw in my life.

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 06:04 AM

On my way to work this morning, I saw to white vans collide at full force and go sliding into a yard. I called 911 and got out explaining the situation. There were 6 people in the minivan 4 were children, and in the other van were two older gentlemen in a work van. The one man hit his head and had a head wound. I stayed until the police and ambulance arrived. The children were bleeding, we had paper towels I was helping clean the blood off of the worst bleeding child. The child looks up at me and says "I don't want to die. I started crying and told him he wasn't going to die, that he would be taken care of......." I wanted to just hold that sweet child, this reaffirmed what I do, even though I maintain my political beliefs....The mothers did not speak English and glad my espanol remains helpful.......
flowerforyou flowerforyou

You changed your name?
Yes I did. You caught me. I am so BUSTED!!!!laugh I didn't like my old one.

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 05:57 AM
laugh laugh Too funny

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 05:51 AM

A little boy wakes up in the middle of the night and has to go to the bathroom. On his way there he sees his mom bouncing up and down on his dad, not wanting to get in trouble for being up he just goes back to bed.

The next morning at breakfast the boy asks what his mom was doing last night. The parents look at each other and after a few awkward seconds the mother says "your daddy has a big ole belly and it gets full of air. If I don't push it out he will pop." the boy being a little bit confused tells his mom "you must have to do that a lot cuz the neighbor lady blows it back up twice a week."

OOOOOHHHHHH!!!! He is soooooo BUSTED!!!!!laugh See? Never pays to cheat. You WILL get BUSTEDlaugh

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 05:48 AM

glasses
That is so amazing. She must have spent alot of time practicing that.
while others..... not so much;

oops
That's what you may get if you text and drive.

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 05:42 AM

On my way to work this morning, I saw to white vans collide at full force and go sliding into a yard. I called 911 and got out explaining the situation. There were 6 people in the minivan 4 were children, and in the other van were two older gentlemen in a work van. The one man hit his head and had a head wound. I stayed until the police and ambulance arrived. The children were bleeding, we had paper towels I was helping clean the blood off of the worst bleeding child. The child looks up at me and says "I don't want to die. I started crying and told him he wasn't going to die, that he would be taken care of......." I wanted to just hold that sweet child, this reaffirmed what I do, even though I maintain my political beliefs....The mothers did not speak English and glad my espanol remains helpful.......
flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 01:57 AM
rofl

Hello

Introduce yourself

make up some dumb reason that you approached. Exp: You didn't by chance see a cell phone laying around?

Ask her name

make up a conversation and just keep going with it. Catch them off guard with something like. Do you know if ducks make good house pets?

If they keep talking they are in to you, if they make themselves scarce it's a no go.

that's when you follow them home and stare at them through their windows. Chicks dig that the most.
rofl rofl

Previous 1