Community > Posts By > Ray066

Ray066's photo
Mon 08/04/08 05:01 PM
I saw Pantera three times and met them once. I also saw Hellyeah play at Family Values last summer. Really good ****. I was supposed to see Damageplan at the machine shop in Flint Michigan but Dime was killed the night before. :(

Ray066's photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:58 PM
I donwload all my music. Torrents are the best way to go.

Ray066's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:49 PM
I moved to Roseville. lol. Well its not that far away

Ray066's photo
Tue 03/18/08 04:47 PM

It's a Dell. That's your problem.

i agree

me too

Not to mention we dont even know the specs or how old it is.

Ray066's photo
Tue 03/18/08 03:42 PM
Chuck Norris starts his day like any red blooded man. With a giant boner. After rubbing one out, Chuck flosses his teeth with steel wool, then he eats a bowl of dynamite, takes a massive two flush mega-sh*t and wipes his ass with intercepted letters to Santa Clause. After breakfast, Chuck brings in his mail and uses the sphere of destiny as an envelope opener.

Ray066's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:56 PM
There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Ray066's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:36 PM
Well my name is Raymond. Does that count? lol

Ray066's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:07 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/08/08/n4real108.xml

A couple has got over the disappointment of having their choice of 4Real as the name for their baby son turned down by calling him Superman instead.
# Have your say: What is the worst Christian name you have come across?

Pat and Sheena Wheaton were told by the government registry in New Zealand they could not register the name because it included a digit.
advertisement

Mr Wheaton said he came up with the unlikely moniker after seeing the baby for the first time in an ultrasound scan and realising their baby was "for real".

However, the family has refused to let the law or good taste get in the way of their choice, insisting they will continue to refer to their two-month-old son as 4Real.

In the meantime they plan to officially name him Superman.

"No matter what, its going to stay 4Real," Mr Wheaton told the New Zealand Herald newspaper, "I'm certainly not a quitter".

He said criticism of the couple posted on the internet regarding their choice of name had been difficult to handle.

"I did go online and Google some of the stories and as tough as I am, it does get to you, but there's no point getting upset," he said.

"It could be a 10-year-old school girl making those comments."

A spokesman for the Department of Internal Affairs, which operates the registry, told the newspaper discussions with the Wheatons about their son's name were continuing.

Wacky baby names

1. Kal-el Coppola (Son of actor Nicolas Cage)

2. Audio Science (Son of actress Shannyn Sossaman)

3. Bluebell Madonna (Daughter of Singer Geri Halliwell)

4. Daisy Boo (Daughter of chef Jamie Oliver)

5. Pilot Inspektor (Son of actress Beth Riesgraf and actor Jason Lee)

6. Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily (Daughter of television presenter Paula Yates and Singer Michael Hutchence)

7. Dixie Dot (Daughter of television presenter Anna Ryder Richardson)

8. God'Iss Love Stone (Daughter of Singer Lil'Mo)

9. Jermajesty (Son of Singer Jermaine Jackson)

10. Apple (Daughter of actress Gwyneth Paltrow and singer Chris Martin)

Ray066's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:36 PM

PC is bull****...it's gettin to the point where yer not allowed to
offend ANYONE anymore...geeeeez.

that is only if you are white

anyone else can say anything they want

carlos mencia hit it pretty good

when he did his act about this subject

As sad as it may seem, This is so true.

Ray066's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:34 PM
Acqua Di Gio and the ladies just love it.

Ray066's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:27 PM
Edited by Ray066 on Thu 12/20/07 02:30 PM

I dont somke myself and living in Arizona its
GREAT!! Smoking is no longer allowed in Bars or
resturants. All smokers must not smoke within
20 feet from the front door of any business.
No more smoking sections in the resturants
only outdoor patios away from front doors.

LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

You may love it but at what cost? When these laws go into effect, people quit smoking. Taxes are raised and more people quit. Now this money has to be made up somewhere and as a result, many of our other taxes go up as well. Tobacco products bring in billions of dollars. What is going to happen when nobody is smoking?

I would also like to add. I am a smoker but I would quit for the right person and if they couldn't be around smoke, I would not smoke around them at all during the dating process.

Ray066's photo
Thu 12/06/07 12:56 PM
Quiznos is much better than Subway. Not only are their subs great but so is their soup.

Ray066's photo
Wed 12/05/07 09:07 AM
Better Man by Bad Radio. (eddie vedders band from 1986)

Yep. Eddie Vedder did that song years before pearl jam

Ray066's photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:16 PM
Edited by Ray066 on Tue 12/04/07 09:17 PM
There will be no gifts for me on Christmas but if I could have anything, I would ask for three.

The first would be to be able to see my son wake up on christmas morning and run to the tree like I used to do as a kid and open his gifts. It's pretty hard for us single dads to experience that.

The second thing would be to have spend christmas with my mom. This will be my first year without her. I miss all her cookies and candies that she makes during the entire month of December, getting ready for that big day. I lost her to cancer earlier this year and it is going to be so hard without her.

The final thing would be the possible start of a new love. This is never a fun time of year when you are alone.

Ray066's photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:03 PM
Edited by Ray066 on Tue 12/04/07 09:03 PM
Son Et Lumiere by The Mars Volta.

If you have never heard of them, they are They are a progressive rock band, with jazz, punk, psychedelic, funk and Latin influences.

You can really hear a lot of Led Zeppelin influence in their music as well

Ray066's photo
Wed 11/07/07 06:13 PM
Right here. Right near Detroit.

Ray066's photo
Wed 11/07/07 06:11 PM
Checkin in from Roseville. Hows it going everybody?

Ray066's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:02 PM
C'mon. We all know the Red Wings are the best team in hockey.

Ray066's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:00 PM
I do. I get scared to use it sometimes though because people are so damn PC.

Ray066's photo
Wed 11/07/07 04:26 PM
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff soon enough.

Previous 1