Community > Posts By > Joe48

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 05:53 PM
tooooo fuggin funny great post!

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 02:55 PM
right off the bat I would have to say i do not ype like i talk but as time goes on and i get to know a person then the hey 's and wanna's and ya and all the new york slang comes out baddabing

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 06:02 PM
that is fuggin histeical and so true

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 07:02 PM
hmmmmmmmmm maye i will find one.. lol then again maybe im not looking

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 06:54 PM
Lissa, I am actually partial to chunky chicks but im not very tall so i figured i would drop the skinny chick thing out there to see what comments would be made and you are right on the money chunky chicks rule.

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 06:46 PM
where are all the skinny girls does anyone know i want a tall slender beautiful lean tiny hiney chick

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 03:34 PM
angry* and enlighten *

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 03:33 PM
awe thats your choice. would you mind if i droped yopu an email? you may find my theory on "God " diff from others and it may emlighten you nto a more positive way of thinking .. dont be so angree princess just be and try to sway with the wind :)

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 03:27 PM
I dont know what god you worship, but the one i worship does not take lives or punish, god according to the youngs analitical concordence is love and light it also means idol. any way my prays are with your friend peace

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 07:13 PM
I moved to florida i had to set my watch back 25 damn years florida sucks the big drippy one

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 03:06 PM
awe coco, I am sorry you are hurting hun I hope all goes ok for you. you are a very special friend :)

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 04:16 PM
Men are just as emotoinal as women , we just react in a more conservitive manner when it comes to affairs of the heart. well most men :)

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 04:12 PM
A woman that would make me feel totally desired, but it would also take me wanting to make the woman feel totally desired. in esscence mutual desirability to have a want to fulfill each others dreams and goals is what would settle a man that has a wanderlust.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 09:45 AM
ahhh, sweet victory of surrender, waving the white flag isnt such a bad thing as long as you know you did all you could to to fight the good fight for all involved. surrender is a victory in many scenarios. as you will or may have already found out! good luck

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 06:01 PM
perfect solution !!

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 11:38 AM
west palm beach florida, its a nice area I have a home about90 miles north of wpb :)
i would be into it but im in New York for the next 2 months sounds like a fun time , Joe

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 07:09 AM
you look pretty yummie to me and you have a great profile if i wasnt so damn old i would throw ya on the back of my scoot and take ya for a nice ride through the mountains :)

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 07:15 PM
Seems to me, its hard enough to keep a relationship strong when chemistry is there. to have none would be impossible for a healthy relationship

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 07:23 PM
Why all the deep questions? Just live and be happy? life is way to short to drink domestic beer and way to short to cry over spilled milkshakes and the pitfalls of "friendship" and love lost. good luck

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 04:26 PM
I hope that joke was not to offensive to anyone please understand it is only a joke. the loast thing i need to do right now is alienate anyone :)

Previous 1