Community > Posts By > Denise74

Denise74's photo
Sat 04/12/08 11:40 PM
So she can find this in a couple of places!

Another quick Marie55 update- She is having a more pain, and even had a little fever this morning- Not sure if she is getting released tomorrow now- might be a little longer than originally planned. Please keep the prayers going- she needs them. She said to let everyone know she might not be back online tomorrow as she had planned. It might take a little longer. So, please keep the prayers and thoughts going...

On a more personal note, mainly because I know that you, mom, will get a chance to read this...

I don't tell you enough how much I love you- If you haven't noticed, each time we have spoken lately, I've tried to get it in. I do love, value, and appreciate you more than you will ever know. Your my mom. The only person I have to depend on, to listen, to be there when I need you. I know we live further apart now than we ever have, and I know you miss your grandbabies and sometimes are angry with me for leaving, but please think about it this way... I left because I needed to. I needed to stand on my own feet, to prove to myself I could. And I now know that I can...

You are so wonderful and caring- you amaze me daily- you are such a good friend to so many people, the best granny any grandbabies could ask for, and the best mom that anyone could ask for. I love you- I always have, and always will, even though I probably don't say it enough...

Sorry, to all, that this is so long, but I really wanted to get some things out, and I think I did... Again, thank you all for caring and being such great friends to her...

Denise74's photo
Sat 04/12/08 11:36 PM
Another quick Marie55 update- She is having a more pain, and even had a little fever this morning- Not sure if she is getting released tomorrow now- might be a little longer than originally planned. Please keep the prayers going- she needs them. She said to let everyone know she might not be back online tomorrow as she had planned. It might take a little longer. So, please keep the prayers and thoughts going...

On a more personal note, mainly because I know that you, mom, will get a chance to read this...

I don't tell you enough how much I love you- If you haven't noticed, each time we have spoken lately, I've tried to get it in. I do love, value, and appreciate you more than you will ever know. Your my mom. The only person I have to depend on, to listen, to be there when I need you. I know we live further apart now than we ever have, and I know you miss your grandbabies and sometimes are angry with me for leaving, but please think about it this way... I left because I needed to. I needed to stand on my own feet, to prove to myself I could. And I now know that I can...

You are so wonderful and caring- you amaze me daily- you are such a good friend to so many people, the best granny any grandbabies could ask for, and the best mom that anyone could ask for. I love you- I always have, and always will, even though I probably don't say it enough...

Sorry, to all, that this is so long, but I really wanted to get some things out, and I think I did... Again, thank you all for caring and being such great friends to her...

Denise74's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:26 AM
I talked to mom this morning again and she is continuing to get better, just still in pain. Hopefully she will be back online Sunday or Monday, so let's flood her with good prayers!

Denise74's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:30 PM
So far so good. She got into surgery late but came out good. The doctor said all went well. She should be up to her room shortly. I haven't spoken with her yet but spoke with a frined who stayed with her the whole time. I will update more when I know something or when I talk to her. Thanks for everyones prayers!

Denise74's photo
Thu 04/10/08 01:10 PM

:heart: Our Marie55 is going into the hostpital tomorrow and will be in there til Sunday.
I wanted to WISH HER the BEST, and to let her know.
We will be PRAYING FOR HER.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hurry back to US Marie.......... :heart: GOD SPEED.:heart:

Hi everyone- I am Marie55's daughter- Just wanted to let you know that she just went in at 1:00p.m.- Unfortunately I am not able to be there with her and am scared to death about it. I am usually gone from early morning to late evening ( work and school) but will try to keep everyone posted. She should be out of surgery in about 4 hours so I will check in on her and let everyone know how she is shortly after. I tried to get any friend or family member to go stay with her after the surgery but as we all know everyone has their own issues or problems in life. It is not good that she is going home alone. She isn't supposed to be alone for the first week. So if anyone prays, please PRAY hard for her right now. Thank you all for being such good friends to her. You can always e-mail me if you want, even to send a message to her. I will check in often with her.

Denise74's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:37 AM
Hi Momma!! We all love you and miss you alot... Hope you have a good birthday and watch for that, ummm, funny card I told ya about!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!! From all of us!

Denise74's photo
Sat 12/08/07 01:10 PM
Oh mommy dearest, your daughter can't let everything out of the bag!!! But no, that was one I actually DID NOT do!!!!:wink:

Denise74's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:22 AM
Ummm.....I guess my bail is $590.00 blushing

Denise74's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:00 PM
So, I have posted before, but not much, and gotten some great advice or tips. Now, if possible, I could use a big one. Grandma (marie55) this is for you too.

I have a beautiful little girl that will turn 8 tomorrow. She has one of the sweetest, most beautiful hearts any child could have. Unfortunately, her dad and I split about a couple of weeks ago, this time for good. He hasn't even bothered to call, and she is devastated. Each time we had to drive by his work today, she had this sad look on her face. She is the one in my profile picture with me. She even said she didn't even want a birthday this year. So, this is my request..favor....whatever you would like to call it. Flood her with e-mails- happy birthday to Maddy- Nothing big, just kind words would be so greatly appreciated. I recieved one from a friend just now and her face lit up! So, from anyone and everyone, would you please wish Maddy a happy 8th birthday??? Thank you to those who respond...you guys are so great!

Denise74's photo
Sat 11/10/07 02:23 PM
Yes, mom, you are a good person! We love you!!!

Denise74's photo
Sat 11/10/07 01:17 PM
Hi everyone! I am sure alot of you know Marie55. She has been on here for awhile, and has been a great friend to many of you. She is also my mom, which makes me especially lucky! Anyways, without going into too much personal detail, she is going through a very rough time right now. I think she could really use some kind words, maybe a few friendly e-mails just to let her know she is a great person, a wonderful friend, and there are people out there who care for her. Thank you all for your help!!!!!!

Denise74's photo
Wed 10/31/07 09:36 PM
Ahhhh...thanks everyone!!! We had a really good time tonight. Kids had so much fun, and of course got tons of candy....me?? Well, obviously nothing big planned because I am here, right!!!! Thank you all so much, that was really sweet! And mom, I love you!!! You are a wonderful mom, the perfect best friend, and have always been there for me- and you still never fail to amaze me!!!flowerforyou

Denise74's photo
Thu 09/20/07 01:11 PM
Thanks for that one!! I got a number and am calling. I knew he was married down there when we first got together- I was with him when she sent up the divorce papers, watched him fill them out, and mailed them back for him. To her. Not an attorney, but to her ( yup, I know, not smart). Apparently a couple of months ago she tried hunting him down, and succeeded, because she has met someone and would like to re marry. ANd he told her no. It's funny how much you can actually learn through talking with mother and father in laws, brother in laws, even ex- girlfriends..I almost feel like the worlds biggest idiot right now....or maybe an Oprah rerun....

Denise74's photo
Thu 09/20/07 01:02 PM
It's only a public record in Mexico, not in the U.S. From what I have read, and seen posted under some of the different law message boards, it is almost impossible to get any of that imformation, especially online. They say go there and go into the civil records, but I definately have no time or cash for that one!!! Also, apparently the churches keep records, but finding the church is almost impossible...

Denise74's photo
Thu 09/20/07 12:54 PM
Okay, I am praying that anyone out there who reads this might have some help or ideas.... some of you might have seen my recent posts. Haven't heard from him..not sure if that is a good thing or not. Although, I started yesterday morning right- went and got the divorce papers...this is where I need help- and no, this is no joke...
My husband is still married to his first wife in Mexico. Divorce was never filed, on her end, so while him and I have been married ( or so I thought) , he has been married to her for 16 to 20 years. The funny thing is she wanted an official divorce from him a couple of months ago and he said no...go figure. Now this is where I need the help-

If anyone at all has heard anything, maybe from a friend in a similiar spot, knows of anything, has ANY, and I mean ANY, ideas on how I would locate a marriage certificate from Jalisco, Mexico from a marriage that took place 16 to 20 ( maybe more) years ago, please let me know asap- If I can find this, I actually qualify for an annulment, instead of a nasty divorce. I know that my time is running low, since he is very good at dissappearing, so anything that anyone could suggest, I would appreciate. I have been online researching more or less for the past two days....no luck. Please get ahold through e-mail, or post, as I can almost garauntee I will be close to this screen until I can find something!

Denise74's photo
Wed 09/19/07 01:54 AM
I'm not sure, but I thought that if someone was out on deployment that they couldn't do that legally...I am not sure, but I know someone who would probably know. I will check into it for you.

Denise74's photo
Wed 09/19/07 12:35 AM
Well, I did. I don't know how, but I did. He is gone...every Tuesday has been Tequila Tuesday for ever, and he says some of the worst and nastiest things. I let him get away with it. Every time. Maybe to keep the peace. Also, I have never really been alone. Maybe that is why...but, a couple of hours ago, after listening to his crap, I got tired of it. And I never am for physical violence, and don't support it, but if you read my prior post, a person can only take so much. So, I picked him up off the couch and threw him out the door. And then down the stairs ( we only have three steps!) Then, before I lost my nerve, I packed up his car with all of his stuff and parked it at his work.
Now, the panic is starting to set in...how am I going to pay bills, what about my kids....what am I going to say to them in the morning???? Thank god they were asleep through all of it. So, you guys have been so nice and helpful with advice and listening, please keep me in mind when you are bored, or ya just want to chat, because I am not used to being alone and am a little nervous, maybe alot!!! Also, and advice on how to deal with my kids would be helpful....again, thank you all for being, well, here.....

Denise74's photo
Mon 09/17/07 11:09 AM
I am actually working on that one right now. He's been really abusive in the past, but not for the last year or so. Although, we have been seperated for part of that year! And I know, it is true, he will never change. I almost feel like I have been in a fog for the last few years. I know he will never change... and I honestly haven't been in love with him for years. I don't even like him really. Maybe it is the whole " being alone " thing. Since my daughter who is almost 8 now, He is the only man I have been with. And I am going to be 33 this year....god, what a scarey thought!!!

Denise74's photo
Mon 09/17/07 07:30 AM
I know things will never be better. No matter what happens I always seem to come last. I haven't loved him for many years. We have a LONG horrible history....the last time we seperated it lasted for about 6 months, but I ended up letting him come back because my "Best Friend" moved me and my kids to Oregon ( I have never lived out of Washington)and then ditched us here with only what I had packed in my car. Even being ditched in a strange place( strange to me) I was still SSOOO much happier alone. The kids and I had a hard time at first, but we adjusted well. I got a job, the kids made friends, we love it here. Getting him out of here seems to be the only problem I have to deal with at this point.....and of course taking the doormat sign off my forhead and kicking out my supposed " best friend"...this house would feel so much more homey if it was minus 8 people!!!

Denise74's photo
Sun 09/16/07 06:39 PM
Thanks everyone, especially for letting me vent. We have been separated in the past, but I always end up letting him stick around...I don't really know why. I think this was the biggest slap in the face wake up call I have ever had....at least now I know how it is when things get rough. I guess there is no time like the present to make a change....

Previous 1