Community > Posts By > Denise74

Denise74's photo
Sun 09/16/07 05:59 PM
Hi everyone. I haven't really posted much on here before, but I am really sad and feeling really alone, so what the heck, here it goes...
I am a mother of 2 beautiful kids, have a not- loving husband, and on Friday I went in to the hospital because I was having abdominal pains. Now, keep in mind that my husband works not even a mile from the hospital. The doctors office said not to drive myself, but I guess everyone else was too busy, so I did. Turns out I had a miscarriage. I have had one before, and also had to go by myself, then come home to hear about how much of a peice of crap I was for hours ( too much coffee, energy drinks, etc.) Well, thought I was feeling better until this morning when I guess what was the babies twin came out. Obviously my hormones are off, and maybe I am being snappy, but I think I have the right. I have my best friend, his wife and 5 kids staying with me and my 2 kids and hubby. Not one person offered to take me in to the hospital, my husband refused to get off work early, and every time I say anything I get yelled at for being snappy. I guess I should be thankful that my husband didn't call me names like last time. He really hasn't said much of anything to me since then. Anyways, sorry to vent, just needed to vent without getting yelled at.

Denise74's photo
Sat 09/15/07 08:05 PM
Ummm, actually I have no idea how to spell it, but it doesn't matter cause IT WASN'T MY DOG!!!!!!!

Denise74's photo
Sat 09/15/07 08:02 PM
I beg to differ!!!!!

Denise74's photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:54 PM
IF THE DOG WAS ALREADY HERE BEFORE I WAS BORN, IT WAS NOT MY PET!!!!!!!!!

Denise74's photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:50 PM
No, that's okay, I'll pass, but thanks for asking!

Denise74's photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:47 PM
That's right!! Your lucky.........

Denise74's photo
Mon 09/10/07 10:30 AM
Your poem was beautiful, and very true! Thanks for being such a great friend to my mom!

2 Next