Community > Posts By > jhitchco

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:32 PM
Im on it I'll post topics

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:29 PM
this was emailed to me by someone they want this answered

"so your going to wake up every two hours crying?? lol..

while your pissing off the natives, find out why they all need to put stupid fake pictures up and make "testimonials" by creating a picture..some people need to find a hobby..

good luck to you"

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:25 PM
If this will even get posted but the mods have deleted my last 2 posts isnt that great and I didnt even say anything bad I dare the mods to reply to this post and give me an answer

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:22 PM

go make up some sex threads tired of the same ones
Ok Im on it

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:20 PM

You remind me of my three year old who never quits talking.
Oh yeah thats me laugh laugh

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:17 PM
i don't understand why so many get defensive when you say something they don't like People should calm down. Dont let s*it get to you that other people say. it only makes other believe that you are like whatever comment was posted.

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:14 PM

You will go outside and play, and not even think twice about JSH, lol, JMO laugh drinker drinker
I think you might be just right

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:11 PM
that says things other people think but refuse to say. Let the funny comments and bashing begin

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:10 PM
by the time Im done posting tonight everyone on JSH will hate me. Oh what will i do? laugh

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:03 PM
Well I know this will end off pissing some people off. But I have noticed people here that have been here a little over a year or less have over 10,000 posts in the forums when do you put down the keyboard and go outside. Do they know that there is a real world outside of the computer screen

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:58 PM
wouldn't be great when you start talking with some one they tell you right off the bat if they like you or you don't have a chance.
i hate playing the game does she/or dose'nt she. i would rather be hurt early and save my time then to find out later down the road

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:52 PM
Edited by jhitchco on Thu 03/27/08 05:53 PM
ok I find this to be true and I want to know if you do too. If a person is referred by their friends to be the b*itch or the as*hole of the group of friends they normally turn out to be that person in a relationship

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:48 PM
i knew my theory wouldn't have many people that agreed and most woman at least 99% of them will say what your saying in this post and I know most guys wont agree either on the off chance they might get a girl through here but I thought there might be one supporter

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:46 PM
date another person if they have repeatly said that they could never love again in their life?

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:45 PM
I just want a poll, how many of you have a hard time reading a persons signals if another person like you or not.

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:36 PM
Ok I kind of brought this up in my last post and I'm probley going to catch some sh*t for saying this, but why do girls think guys want to be friends with them. Some guys do but thats a very small amount of the population it's usually just a guy who wanted to go out with a girl or sleep with her and somehow ended up in the "Friend Zone" as i call it and now he sticks around cause there always might be that chance he might get out of it. I know thats a little sexist of me and most to all of you wont agree with me but it's the truth more times than not. Let the bashing of my theory and me begin...

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:29 PM

Sounds like you might have some jelousey issues coming up.

It really boils down to one thing... Can you handle a relationship with a lady who has strong ties to her past.

If you can't handle that- you will not be able to change it
in the future. So you might want to re-think this perticular
relationship over- before caring on.

Not good to start out with jelousey allready in the works...

JMO flowerforyou
come on you have to admit it's a little strange I know girls will always like to stay friends but guys dont

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:26 PM

Talk to her about it?
I should have said this but i was in a relationship like this before and I talked about it and they said there was nothing to worry about but it turned out that there was people dont always tell the truth you know

jhitchco's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:22 PM
Ok guys and gals I want an honest opinion. I met a girl and she seems like a good person but one thing is holding me back that I am a little worried about it and I need to know if you would at all be worried as well. She is still really good friends with every man she has ever dated and slept with, about 15 guys. And one for some reason I dont know it didnt work out between them but i think she still might have feelings about him. I'm not sure but theres a chance. Should i go for it or back off. It just worries me a little

jhitchco's photo
Wed 03/26/08 07:05 PM

laugh watchin southparklaugh who else watches it?
hey its not on here yet keep it down

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 22 23