jhitchco's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:35 PM
LOST, LOST, LOST and did I mention LOST

jhitchco's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:34 PM
just my opinion but I liked devils rejects a lot more

jhitchco's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:21 PM

And I take it you're asking for ham with that too? On a croissant?
Sounds quite yummy

jhitchco's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:19 PM
Where's my Slice?

jhitchco's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:16 PM
I'm here as well

jhitchco's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:23 PM

Ok Im giving up on this post I shouldnt have opened my big dumb mouth

J-

Look, who cares what everyone in here says about big girls. Screw em. The point is, you didn't find her attractive, and that does not make you arrogent.flowerforyou It makes you human. Just be honest with her, or just ignore it.flowerforyou
your my girl hellkitten I swear one day I'll get to Alabama

jhitchco's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:22 PM

honestly, i understand what your point is.....she should not have let you think she was anything that she is not.....weight or otherwise........and i think you are attractive....you'll find the right lady for you
thank you

jhitchco's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:18 PM
Ok Im giving up on this post I shouldnt have opened my big dumb mouth

jhitchco's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:15 PM

so.........is a big girl on meds doomed to be alone the rest of her life?......does she not deserve love as well?......just asking
there's more to this story and i wish her the best of luck. But you missed the point the big girl thing wouldnt have bothered me as much if she didnt lie in the beginning. If I remember right girls hate liars can't guys too. I have been dumped many times because a girl does not find me attractive. But Im a bad guy when I think the same. that does not seem right.

but in the first post you made such a big deal over her being big that seemed like the reason you dont want to date her if theres more to it then you shouldnt have just stated because she was soooo over weight
true

jhitchco's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:03 PM

so.........is a big girl on meds doomed to be alone the rest of her life?......does she not deserve love as well?......just asking
there's more to this story and i wish her the best of luck. But you missed the point the big girl thing wouldnt have bothered me as much if she didnt lie in the beginning. If I remember right girls hate liars can't guys too. I have been dumped many times because a girl does not find me attractive. But Im a bad guy when I think the same. that does not seem right.

jhitchco's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:56 PM
sorry if I offended some of you with my post it wasnt my intention
but I was just tring to be honest

jhitchco's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:55 PM

so jh let me ask you this
would you like a girl whos a drop dead knock out
but
is needy and annoying and has no personallity what so ever

or
a big girl
whos cute
loves to have fun and can hold a conversation?
the second but I didnt even get into her other faults like shes on like 4 different mood medications I just went with the outside features I can look past the outside as long as there isnt a psycho on the inside

jhitchco's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:46 PM

who would want to date an overweight woman, blech!sick
I would date a overweight woman I actully like a woman with some meat on their bones. Just not the size of a large pick-up truck

haha yeah hes not man enough to handle them
no Im not

jhitchco's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:45 PM

So, I met this girl that I met online on another site for coffee after work today. And I did the worst thing I have even done on a date. I acted like an a**hole, and I'm not sure why. That's not in my nature to be one, so it took me by complete surprise. I talked bad about myself for almost an hour and a half. And just so you know I am not into this girl I do not find her attractive at all. I'm going to sound like an a**hole again but she really made herself up to something she isn't she's really really really overweight. And she had told me she's not. And still after I acted like an ass she wants to go out again and I don't want to. I really don't want to be an a**hole again and tell her why any ideas on a nice way of letting her down

Wanna meet me tomorrow after work for coffee?
buy me a plane ticket and im there

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 22 23