Community > Posts By > leahshell

leahshell's photo
Wed 07/21/10 04:03 PM
It really doesn't matter all that much what you call us as long as it isn't the b word. That being said, what a guy is searching for online says a lot about what he's really looking for. If he's looking for a woman, that's a good indication he seems to be looking for someone who he can respect or treat as an equal. If he's looking for a girl, maybe he really wants a girl or is looking for someone who is young at heart and thinks of himself in the same terms. If he's looking for a female, maybe that's all the criteria he has (if you know what I mean). This is just my theory, of course.

leahshell's photo
Sun 07/18/10 03:19 AM
Pretty new to online dating and I could use s bit of advice on how to present myself in a more positive and attractive way. Should I say more or less? Post more pictures or just a couple are ok? any thoughts about my profile?
:)

leahshell's photo
Sun 07/18/10 03:14 AM
There is no way I'm wearing a thong, Dude. Bees don't worry me and the honey sounds kind of kinky. I'd do it in a one-piece.

leahshell's photo
Sun 07/18/10 03:10 AM
I find it a bit amusing that people walk up to me and talk to my dog. I mean its not like he's gonna talk back or anything. Maybe they think he's just that special or maybe he looks smarter than I do. Maybe they think he wears the pants in the relationship. Who knows?

leahshell's photo
Sun 07/18/10 03:02 AM
Man, how depressing. Dating is one thing. Keep it light and hold yourself back...a lot...a whole lot. But real love is accepting and it sets you free. You don't mind the small adjustments because they are small and because you care so much for each other you don't even realize you're adjusting. The type of person you just described didn't make you happy and obviously you didn't make her happy. You were wrong for each other from the start. Cut it loose. Find someone who will let you be you and you can let her be her. Find common ground. It's not all bad out there...just remember to hold back and wait for the one who is right for you.
Leah

leahshell's photo
Sun 07/04/10 02:04 AM
I am a magnet. It's funny because I'm the quiet type. In line at the grocery store, the library, really anywhere people talk to me. Maybe its because I'm a "smiler".happy