Community > Posts By > xFANCYxAxCHAT

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 05:03 PM
Have you ever been in a position where you kids have embarrassed you by correcting you when you say something they know not to be true?
Or have you ever been embarrassed because of something they have said or done due to their pure innocence

Or did you ever embarrass your mum or dad?

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 03:21 PM

(A)
(1)
(A1)
(1A)

Its the little things you do that say thanks for being you.

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 02:19 PM
I found this script and for those who are actually interested in astrology then fill in the info and read the very descriptive results...........
http://fancya-chat.com/FAC_Forum/astrology/natal_line.php

however you have to go here to get your longitude and latitude.
http://www.astro.com/atlas
Just put in your birth town

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:49 PM
dam
done something wrong again lol

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:45 PM
pray tell

no photo
Sat 06/12/10 06:08 PM
Let me give you some advice... please excuse the grammar because it is written off the cuff.

The world is littered with people who said I know what I have to offer is good and people will buy it, then fail.

Firstly you know nothing you only think you know.

So rule one of marketing is do some research to see if what you have to offer is seen as purchasable. Then do some simple costings to see if the demand will sustain your expected growth. A simple profit and loss calculation will show expected income and expenditure.

You cannot do any of the very simple things above till you understand your market and its sectors.

It is no good selling toilet paper to a bidet manufacturer is it.
So you have your idea and you have worked out from your research what markets to sell your product or service in and the most profitable sectors within that market where growth can occur.
So you have ascertained the following

Is there a demand and where is that demand driven from.
Now consider your competitors

Where do they differ from you and where do you differ from them, what benefits does your service or product have over others, what additional benefits can your product or service offer that your competitors do not.

Do not make a mistake and think price is a determining factor

I can sell it cheaper therefore I can make money lol

Hmm what about back up, guarantees. Service levels, customer service values, response times, to name but a few!

Then consider how you are going to sell it. Whether you have to adjust your price back up, service values etc etc and your marketing to suit your chosen markets; also if any further adjustments are needed to secure sales or growth within their sectors. Including your marketing or promotional activities.

The two last steps are easy

If you are going to sell this yourself, administer the process yourself, do your own marketing, produce the product yourself, find the customers yourself anon anon you should have worked out how much time each part of the overall process will have taken.
From this you should be able to work out how many hours it will take from enquiry to sale,,,,,,, then go back and adjust your profit and loss accordingly.

One final thing to quickly run over is the sales process itself,,,,, you know the simple bit?

Getting your customers to buy the product or service!

One

People buy people period, and you have three seconds to make an impression so the hello how are you is the catalyst to the sale.

Are you confident, how is your demeanour, are you clean are you smart, what does your body language portray, do you have an opening script, can you answer all and every objection like I am not interested thanks, can you determine from the answer buying signals.
Can you evaluate your errors and adjust your script for a better closing introduction to appointment rate; in turn increasing your appointment to sale rate.

And that’s just getting in the door? And we have only touched on marketing, sales, activity, time management.... lol

I am not trying to put you off but a fundamental analysis of getting from A to B is determined by what mode of transport is used and what deviations in direction is needed to get there in the most efficient way.

A simple analogy of the complexity of the task can be evaluated in this simple way

Buy an ice cream van.

What kind of ice cream and lollies are you going to sell and where are you going to sell them.

What additional extras will help maximise your sales,,, ie a chocolate flake, and what additional features will make the customers want to come to your van compared to the others on the same round,,,

ie you give a free dip of coloured sugar as a topping.... and how do you determine if this feature is actually beneficial to your sales #and customer retention.

no photo
Sat 06/12/10 02:47 AM
Edited by xFANCYxAxCHAT on Sat 06/12/10 02:55 AM

Why must women be so picky

Why must women be so picky
Because generically, “note the word generically” their primary factor on choosing a mate is based on looks.

They argue this point as being a malicious lie and strive to prove otherwise; it is only the weakness of the male that accepts the deviations from the fact.

The argument to all men is that you are trying too hard to impress, instead of just being yourself, you are you and never forget this, never change you to suit somebody else’s ideals ; for all you are doing is fuelling a control freaks desires.

I can go out at night and easily get a phone number. I often go out and am told after a few drinks and a chat that I am not going to sleep them in bed tonight,,,, lol

This has just told me that they think I am hot and I am arousing them and that this is their feeble attempt at denying the inevitable.

As the end of the night approaches I will say well I had better get you a taxi......then to be met with are you not coming back for a coffee then so I take them home.

I have a coffee and say well I better go!

I will give you three guesses what the next question is going to be? And it is not goodnight I will see you tomorrow!

that is not all the time but 90% OF THE TIME

The problem here is the simple fact that dating sites allow women to think they have control of you and unlike men they band together to communicate AND ATTACK in mass.

The proven fact will be the crap I am about to be given for writing this, yet men seem to take the retorts personally instead of understanding that face to face you would easily become another conquest.

Then I will receive the utter garbage from men who think the best way to get them noticed on here is to agree with the women’s replies in a futile hope that they will be seen as a modern man.......and therefore recieve hundreds of emails from adoring women,,,,,,,,,, sorry just fell off my chair with laughter.

puzzies more like!

I am now going into my local town to have fun with real people who do not hide behind the veil of a computer screen,,,, so whilst you men are trying your hardest to prove you are men I will get yet another phone number, to ease the anguish of being another lonely man using a dating site to find his true love? Lol
II am bored now

Have a nice day

no photo
Sat 06/12/10 01:23 AM
Edited by xFANCYxAxCHAT on Sat 06/12/10 01:24 AM

Shshhs am I the only one that understood the question???

Looks like it!

...I have no ****ing clue what you are asking.

Why does that not surprise me!

"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

no photo
Fri 06/11/10 06:34 PM
Edited by xFANCYxAxCHAT on Fri 06/11/10 06:37 PM
I did a day course in atomic fusion but it still did not explain why or how popping candy pops in your mouth.
I suppose they are like all sweets here today gone tomorrow, it is like candy cigarettes, the government banned them because it encourages children to smoke,,, like the 20 ft by 80 ft billboards saying Rothmans don’t then?
Nor does it explain why popping candy pops?
Guess i will never know????

no photo
Fri 06/11/10 04:38 PM
Just thought I would Say HI!