Community > Posts By > butterflyxkisss

butterflyxkisss's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:13 PM
you're just looking out for number one.. nothing wrong with that

butterflyxkisss's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:08 PM
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! except i met the guy IRL at the bar.. things were going great for 2 months then it was like he fell off the face of the planet, couldn't get him to respond to any messages or phone calls or anything.. he knows my friends bf though.. so eventually he made the guy feel really bad that he texted me and apologized for being an ass to me.. stupid guys

butterflyxkisss's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:16 AM
see, i think the second one you described sounds perfect haha.. i can understand not wanting a relationship that is only sexual.. but if you hang out and actually spend time with one another.. it generally helps when there are feelings for each other also

butterflyxkisss's photo
Thu 04/24/08 02:32 PM
eh.. most of that is a bit of an exaggeration

butterflyxkisss's photo
Mon 04/14/08 05:21 PM
honestly, i'd be a little creeped out if some random guy did that

butterflyxkisss's photo
Sun 04/13/08 08:26 PM
I recently started seeing this guy and things have been going well. However, both he and I are rather cautious to get into anything serious because we're both scared to be hurt again based on past experiences. It seems like we're both reluctant to open up to each other, but on the few occasions we have opened up things have been wonderful. Should I just take things slow, try to be more open and see if he does the same.. I dunno..

butterflyxkisss's photo
Wed 03/26/08 01:16 PM
money doesnt mean much as far as love is concerned... if you were a MILLIONAIRE i'd imagine you'd attract the sort of people who are only looking for money.. think about it, is that what you'd really want?

butterflyxkisss's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:54 PM
when mine got infected i used the warm sea salt soak once a day and cleaned with anti-bacterial soap and it just went away on its own.. i've had mine for almost 2 years now and they still get irritated from time to time

butterflyxkisss's photo
Sun 03/16/08 12:47 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh