Community > Posts By > ashinaustin

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 01/24/09 07:05 PM

Ok.... so I had a second date tonight with someone I met on here. We said we we would call each other when he had a good time because we both had to figure out babysitting arrangements. So I text him at 5:00 and asked if we had a plan for tonight. We text alot because we are both at work. No response. Called at 6:30. No answer. I left a message. Text at 7:15 and said "so I assume you are out for tonight. I don't know what changed in a day, but a phone call would have been appreciated so I know what's going on?" If he's not interested, he's just not, I'm ok with that, just let me know.

Do I just move on? We had a fabulous first date and have been texting back and forth since then

Has this happened to any of y'all?

I'd let it be and leave it in his hands to call and explain. If the roles were reversed, I don't think I'd buy much of the explaination unless it was verifiable, and would have assumed to have been dumped and move on.

That's what I am thinking. I don't know what a good excuse would even be. 99.9% of the reasons, he could have called. Oh well, time to move on. Does anyone has have a similar story?

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 01/24/09 06:43 PM

Yes this has happen to me. I was seeing a guy for about a 2 weeks. We were talking on the phone he was coming over almost ever night. I thought we were getting along really good. I called him on a Friday night and he said that he would call me back and never did so I finally called him. Left a message. Told him I know I didn't do anything to hurt you or offend you but if I did I'm sorry. I told him I would not call him or bother him any more. Had never heard anything back. Thats what I don't understand about a guy why they can't just be upfront and honest. Instead of us wondering if we did something wrong or what. I would tell someone if I'm not interested in them anymore. But I guess thats were women are different then guys are. I don't let me bother me cause I know there is someone even better then he was. :banana:
believe it or not it happens to men too.

Oh I believe it, us women are just plain wrong sometimes. Regardless, it is never fun. A first for me and I am not a happy camper. Back to the search I guess!

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 01/24/09 06:29 PM

Ok.... so I had a second date tonight with someone I met on here. We said we we would call each other when he had a good time because we both had to figure out babysitting arrangements. So I text him at 5:00 and asked if we had a plan for tonight. We text alot because we are both at work. No response. Called at 6:30. No answer. I left a message. Text at 7:15 and said "so I assume you are out for tonight. I don't know what changed in a day, but a phone call would have been appreciated so I know what's going on?" If he's not interested, he's just not, I'm ok with that, just let me know.

Do I just move on? We had a fabulous first date and have been texting back and forth since then

pitchfork He is laying in my bed right nowpitchfork

drool Nekkid drool

Wow mirror, I didn't know you swung that way! Interesting. At least he went for a good lay, I would have ditched me too! lol

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 01/24/09 06:25 PM
Wow.... I feel dumb :(. I guess I just thought since he is a little older, maybe he is through playing stupid games. I guess not.

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 01/24/09 06:16 PM

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:16 PM

I agree w/ what others have said.. you don't want your future beau to get a neck cramp looking at your pics.. maybe doing something else but not having to crane over to look at your pics..

I also wouldn't cop to toking reefer either, but that's just me..

thanks! so were you from galveston by any chance?waving

I am up on Lake Conroe (an hour in) but i lost my roof, it was craziness!

I had no power for a week and a half. It was horrible, the generator just isn't the same!

how long was that area w/o power?? My folks live on the west side of Houston and they got hit pretty hard but had power back pretty quick..

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:24 PM

thanks! so were you from galveston by any chance?waving

I am up on Lake Conroe (an hour in) but i lost my roof, it was craziness!

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 01/20/09 02:59 PM

My vote is get rid of this bum!

just saying
glasses

Agreed! I thought it was supposed to be 50/50 and definitely not the case here

ashinaustin's photo
Tue 01/20/09 02:40 PM
The pics are great and so is the overall profile. There were a couple of words spelled wrong. Hurricane Ike kicked my butt too! Good luck on here!

ashinaustin's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:14 AM
absolutely

ashinaustin's photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:42 PM
GM4N, I'm crushing blushing

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 01/16/09 05:55 PM
Thank you! Any suggestions/constructive critisism?

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 01/16/09 05:45 PM
Not quite sure what that has to do with anything, lol but go eagles!

ashinaustin's photo
Fri 01/16/09 05:33 PM
Ok everyone, give it to me. Let's hear it.