Hadeeya's photo
Tue 09/18/07 06:53 PM
is it woodern?

Hadeeya's photo
Tue 09/18/07 06:48 PM
how about wondero laugh

Hadeeya's photo
Tue 09/18/07 06:33 PM
I know, I know! ownerdo ??? laugh nonono, that's not it hmmmm???

Hadeeya's photo
Tue 09/18/07 07:04 AM
If it's the one where he attacks it's own foot, yup, that is pretty retarded. I think it's owner dropped it on it's head when it was a puppy!! laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hadeeya's photo
Mon 09/17/07 01:05 PM
You know you like it!! laugh laugh laugh :wink:

There are lots of great ladies not baring it all or most!! bigsmile

Hadeeya's photo
Sun 09/16/07 02:32 PM
gg2, if Howdy Doody has a great heart and is fun to be with........I'd take him any day!! Looks will only get you so far, and then it's only the insides that count.

Hadeeya's photo
Sun 09/16/07 02:30 PM
arcadefan, it goes both ways. If you were me, you'd see that most men, in fact, 90% go for looks over anything else. I'm a heavy woman and get passed up all the time just because of my looks/weight. Pretty sad, because I think I'm a great lady and have lots to offer the right guy. I used to get hurt feelings all the time, but no more!! It's the guys lose that he is so shallow/vain that and doesn't even want to get to know the great person I am inside :)

Hadeeya's photo
Sat 09/15/07 12:27 PM
laugh Fuzzy Bidwell Rd

Not to sexy is it! :)

Hadeeya's photo
Sat 09/15/07 12:26 PM
sad That's beautiful but very sad. I've felt that way myself!!
Thanks for sharing!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart:

Hadeeya's photo
Sat 09/15/07 12:24 PM
Hi cuddlemaria,

Personally I haven't had that happen yet, but my friend did. She was talking to a guy for a while and even got to the point of talking on the phone. When they finally met, this guy was 300 to 400 lbs. Needless to say she was pretty upset and didn't talk to the guy again because he lied to her, and she wasn't attracted to the guy after they met. She doesn't internet date anymore. Can't say that I blame her.
I'm a big girl, but I'd never lie to a guy, because if you ever do meet it's not like you can hide what you look like!!
If your not attracted to this guys pictures, nothing you can do about that. You just start over. I understand why the guy did what he did, but he needs to be truthful. I would think he'd want someone to like him for who he is and what he looks like. Showing your true self weeds out a lot of people. You just have to take the good with the bad. Hang in there I'm positive there are lots of nice truthful men out there :smile:

Hadeeya's photo
Thu 09/13/07 03:23 PM
AMEN Bay!!! And that's the truth :tongue: :tongue:

But seriously, if a guy is willing to be around you and take care of you when your sick you know he MUST love you!! laugh

Hadeeya's photo
Thu 09/13/07 03:09 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

For you Psych, your very sweet :smile:

Hadeeya's photo
Thu 09/13/07 01:57 PM
HI, how ya doin?
Hope to see you around on JSH!! :smile: :smile: flowerforyou

Hadeeya's photo
Thu 09/13/07 01:50 PM
I learned not to be a doormat.
I learned that love is blind.
I learned how to become self sufficient.
I learned how to love.
I learned about true sorrow and pain.
I learned to forgive and be happy for the time we shared together.
I learned that sex and making love are two seperate acts.
I learned what kind of a man I'm looking for.
I learned what kind of a man I'm not looking for.
I learned how forgiving I can be.
I learned that the grass isn't greener on the other side.
I learned that living alone has it's good and bad points.

Hadeeya's photo
Thu 09/13/07 01:41 PM
WHY A MAN SHOULDN'T WRITE ADVICE COLUMNS

Dear Walter:

I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a few hundred yards down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help.
When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was parading in front of the wardrobe mirror dressed in my underwear and high-heel shoes, and he was wearing my make up.

I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve years. When I confronted him, he tried to make out that he had dressed in my lingerie because he couldn't find his own underwear. But when I asked him about the makeup, he broke down and admitted that he'd been wearing my clothes for six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him.

He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he's been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant.

I don't feel I can get through to him anymore. Can you please help?

Sincerly,
Mrs. Sheila Lusk

Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clean, check the jubilee clips holding the vacuum pipes onto the inlet manifold. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber.

I hope this helps.

Walter

Hadeeya's photo
Wed 09/12/07 03:05 PM
Very nice......but awwwwww, how sad sad

Hadeeya's photo
Wed 09/12/07 02:52 PM
I know this is a little late in coming, but Bonniemiss, the reason I think families fight is because of the stress x-mas causes people financially :cry: x-mas is to commercial!! I bet if more families opted out of the shopping part and gave more hugs and kisses they'd get along much better.

Oh, and did I forget to mention, you can pick your friends but your stuck with your family no matter who or what they are!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hadeeya's photo
Wed 09/12/07 12:21 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

It does doesn't it!! flowerforyou

Hadeeya's photo
Wed 09/12/07 08:46 AM
Wow!! Gave me chills! flowerforyou

Hadeeya's photo
Wed 09/12/07 08:44 AM
Very true, thanks for sharing and reminding us again!! :smile: