Community > Posts By > Hadeeya

Hadeeya's photo
Wed 09/12/07 08:42 AM
Very beautiful! And sometimes too true. Chin up!!
Pick up those pieces, dust yourself off, and continue on!!
flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Hadeeya's photo
Wed 09/12/07 08:39 AM
laugh I'm sorry in advance, but I can't help but pick on you!!

My name is HADEE not Ha"r"dee laugh

Here have another one drinker laugh

I think you are a little confused on the content of the writing.........what a cutie!!

I think? What your saying is you want this writing in reverse?
Why not! It could happen. :wink:
Dream a little dream on me!! happy

Hadeeya's photo
Wed 09/12/07 08:24 AM
YUCKY! Did you have to remind me!!

X-Mas is for family get togethers, lots of hugs & kisses and being with the family and enjoying each others company. No present buying. :tongue:

Hadeeya's photo
Wed 09/12/07 08:19 AM
Your welcome happy makes my heart soar.

Hadeeya's photo
Wed 09/12/07 08:07 AM
I wouldn't know a pick up line if I heard one, and I've never used one.

I know......what planet am I on.........ummmmm, Pluto? laugh

Hadeeya's photo
Wed 09/12/07 08:05 AM
As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken, probably more than once, and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot; who calls you back when you hang up on him; who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead; who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats; who holds your hand in front of his friends. Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her."

Is that sweet or what?! What this writing says is everything I'm waiting for. How about you girls? bigsmile

Hadeeya's photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:42 PM
Hill, it's so quite I can hear you breathing. :smile:

Hadeeya's photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:39 PM
ahhh chachacha........I've got a million of them!!

Your so cute!! happy

Hadeeya's photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:12 PM
LaMom..........that's what happened with me. Glad there is a kindred spirit out there!! :smile:

Hadeeya's photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:10 PM
Actually, I wanted out so bad that I gave him everything. The house the 5 acres.......everything. I came out with some bills and my son. I think I got the better part of the deal!!

Hadeeya's photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:09 PM
I got screwed so bad, and I didn't even get a kiss sad

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hadeeya's photo
Tue 09/11/07 12:07 PM
Whatever floats your boat!! laugh

Hadeeya's photo
Tue 09/11/07 11:24 AM
When the photographer arrived on the scene, he realized that the smoke was so thick it would seriously impede, or even make impossible, his getting good photgraphs from ground level. He requested permission from his boss to rent a plane and take photos from the air.

His request was approved and he used his cell phone to call the local County airport to charter a flight. He was told a single engine plane would be waiting for him at the airport.

Arriving at the airfield, he spotted a plane warming up outside a hanger. He jumped in with his bag, slammed the door shut, and shouted, "Let's go". The pilot taxied out, swung the plane into the wind and roared down the runway.

Once in the air, the photographer instructed the pilot, "Fly over the valley and make two or three low passes so I can take some pictures of the fires on the hillsides."

"Why?" asked the pilot.

"Because I'm a photographer for CNN," he responded. "And I need to get some close-up shots."

The pilot was strangely silent for a moment, finally he stammered, "So, what you're telling me is you're NOT my flight instructor?"....

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hadeeya's photo
Tue 09/11/07 09:53 AM
Yes to soulmates!! I think you can have many soulmates in your lifetime, each one adding something unique to your life. Every soulmate you encounter in your life gives you those "life lessons" that help you on your way to fully discovering who you truly are in this world. Growing inside like the plants and animals is such a marvelous thing!

:tongue: Dang, I forgot where I was going with this!! laugh
What can I say those senior moments do catch up with me sometimes. :wink:

Hadeeya's photo
Tue 09/11/07 09:43 AM
1st time I ran like the road runner drinker
2nd time I was the coyote :cry:

It's so quiet now!bigsmile

Hadeeya's photo
Sun 09/09/07 07:41 PM
Now I'm bawling too:cry:

What a truly beautiful thing to write about someone so dear to you! :smile:

Hadeeya's photo
Sun 09/09/07 07:38 PM
Maybe she doesn't feel the same about you as you do about her? Or maybe she is just scared? Sometimes when men feel they are being caught they become distant and end the relationship.
If there is a girl that your interested in, and you want it to go further, why don't you just ask her how she feels about you? Yea, it might hurt if she tells you she doesn't see you any other way but a friend. Maybe she's waiting for you to make the first move in that direction? But if it's just friends then be thankful you have that friendship with her. Really good friends are hard to find. If you truly love her, you'd be happy just to be around her and happy for her happiness.
:smile:

Hadeeya's photo
Fri 09/07/07 04:39 PM
Wow! I'm impressed, don't think I could write one like that. Will you teach me?

Hadeeya's photo
Fri 09/07/07 04:17 PM
laugh Great a fellow Vulcan

4th floor 4th floor.....huff, huff, huff....those stairs are murder, especially when your drunk drinker
I put an order in for the elevator to get fixed!! grumble

Hadeeya's photo
Fri 09/07/07 08:53 AM
I guess that's what you get for being the other guy!

but how sad :cry: Just think of all the women that will miss out!

I want to know what happens.........if the guy would really cut it off to live or if he died to safe his member?