Community > Posts By > HoneyClov

HoneyClov's photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:05 PM
I'm wondering why a certain guy would worry about who i'm hanging out with when it's the GUY that's not making time to spend with ME?! Does he even get to be mad? what's that all about?

HoneyClov's photo
Sun 06/14/09 06:07 PM

haha and what about the ones that you have great online convo but on the phone it's dead.

I've had one of those. We emailed back and forth for weeks then I got her number and called her and it was the worst phone conversation I've ever had. I'm not great at talking on the phone, but that was ridiculous. We never spoke again.

whoa... did you hear a pin drop? usually when I talk on the
phone with someone it takes me just moments to warm up to
them, but geez. I hate when someone ask, "so, what are you doing?"
like every 10 minutes!UGH

so, what are you doing? rofl

explode !!!!CLICK!!!!
"if you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try your number again..."

lol

HoneyClov's photo
Sun 06/14/09 06:04 PM

well since he wont call you back, how about you TEXT him. Tell him you loved the moment you shared that day! Try to blend it so that he might feel stupid for a moment haha.

Truely though? If he's scared of hearing the "L" word then perhaps your relationship with him wont go anywhere. Good luck :thumbsup:
I explained myself in an email this afternoon. No call as yet, nor do I expect one. I'm over it. Got my therapy here and, on my home front.

Good! move on! if he calls he calls and if not? screw it!

HoneyClov's photo
Sun 06/14/09 05:43 PM
Well, it could be many things...

He might have feelings for you that have developed to the point where he may think of you as his girl.

When you talk to him online you make him feel special that he can't help to feel that way for you.

Why the heck haven't the two of you met? How long has this online thing been going on? Be straight up with him like, "YO! I'm not your woman! We're friends foo so simmer down!" lol

Stalker! surprised he might be trying to find your computers location

rofl jk jk

HoneyClov's photo
Sun 06/14/09 05:37 PM

Do you think that if you talk to someone online they have the right to be upset that you go on dates or talk to other people?

Stalkers are among us...... scared

with pictures like yours how could we not stalk drool drool

I second that! drool

HoneyClov's photo
Sun 06/14/09 05:30 PM

haha and what about the ones that you have great online convo but on the phone it's dead.

I've had one of those. We emailed back and forth for weeks then I got her number and called her and it was the worst phone conversation I've ever had. I'm not great at talking on the phone, but that was ridiculous. We never spoke again.

whoa... did you hear a pin drop? usually when I talk on the
phone with someone it takes me just moments to warm up to
them, but geez. I hate when someone ask, "so, what are you doing?"
like every 10 minutes!UGH

HoneyClov's photo
Sun 06/14/09 05:27 PM
well since he wont call you back, how about you TEXT him. Tell him you loved the moment you shared that day! Try to blend it so that he might feel stupid for a moment haha.

Truely though? If he's scared of hearing the "L" word then perhaps your relationship with him wont go anywhere. Good luck :thumbsup:

HoneyClov's photo
Sat 06/13/09 08:45 PM

HoneyClov's photo
Sat 06/13/09 08:40 PM
i would stay out of it... it's not your place. I know I would want to do the same thing, but nah.

HoneyClov's photo
Sat 06/13/09 08:38 PM
that nudge thing makes me so upset! it gives the scared little boys a chance to get out of sending you a real message. Or perhaps they have nothing on their boring little minds that they want to nudge you lol.

HoneyClov's photo
Sat 06/13/09 08:36 PM
well obviously you didn't meet the love of your life and no matter what that person tells you... THEY ARE NEVER LEAVING THEIR SPOUSE FOR YOU!!

Move on and be happy instead of being in the middle of drama.

HoneyClov's photo
Tue 06/09/09 02:29 AM
I'm playing an electric/acoustic guitar. not too good at it yet but hey i love it!

HoneyClov's photo
Sun 09/30/07 11:03 AM
Lmmfaooooooooooo An ATM? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh holy crap I can't stop laughing!

Ohhh A pirate, that's hot. I'm going to write that one down! Oh damn if your ex looks scary like that.... ummmm dayuuuuuuuuuum lol that's cold haha. No thank you lol.

Random_Stranger you're so HOT!

Redhead! I hope you find a costume too. Lets all be pirates! ARRRRRRGH! GET OFF ME SHIPS! lol jk laugh

Mech? umm-er-ah.... lol why don't you get a bunch of blood pills and have someone "fake" stab you and bite down on two pills at a time and spit it up? haha ok maybe that was a bit graphic :tongue: laugh

HoneyClov's photo
Thu 09/27/07 12:27 PM
huh huh huh huh

well ummm-er-ah... that sounds umm interesting lol but i can't use that haha

drinker drinker

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:37 PM
*wiggles my eyebrows at Justyntime*

laugh laugh

I hear what you're saying.glasses

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:32 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

I like that Hotandspicey lol i can do all the old dances

Break out with the robot glasses glasses laugh laugh drinker drinker

bigsmile bigsmile

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/26/07 02:52 PM
laugh laugh Greyhound

keep the drinks coming why don't ya flowerforyou
drinker drinker bigsmile

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/26/07 02:04 PM
Well, everyone should know what they like in the person they want to date, BUT they don't have to be RUDE about it you know what I mean? devil

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/26/07 02:03 PM
Hi Katydid

How's it going girly?

glasses

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:53 PM
1lilangel hehe I can totally see the pippy long stockings on ya lol. Ohhh Adult party sounds fun devil lol

I was looking at this Nurse costume but that's a bit "cliche" hmm bigsmile