Community > Posts By > Tender1022

Tender1022's photo
Tue 11/27/07 01:28 PM
Nothing wrong with it all all and just as long 2 parties got an understanding on what or how it works, but maybe it might turn into something more down the road. Plus whats the harm both parties get satisfied:O)

Tender1022's photo
Tue 11/13/07 05:44 PM
Lets see where to begin:
People who think you have no life and expect you can watch or take care of their kids all the time...

when relatives who stay over on weekends think you are the maid and THINK they can do or say whatever they want and leave the mess for you to clean up when they are 17 and 18 years old...

People who think their stuff don't stick and the world owes them everything, because they are the best and no it all...

I can go on forever, but to be honest life sucks at times and when stupid people expect others to put up with their crap thats when the world will smack them in the face with reality!

Tender1022's photo
Fri 10/19/07 08:04 PM
I know how that feels and still I know I am in a better place I still love and miss him the same time. They may leave, but don't mean you will ever have that special person physicaly leave your soul. We made kids together and he left me 4 years ago for a coworker and still with her. Some how you manage to look back and wonder on what strength you got to make it this far and I can truly say if I did not have my kids I am sure I would be dead. Don't get me wrong I have to come to that better place, but to totally believe that love truly exist out their well that is another story! I am glad to see that I was not the only one whoever felt this way from time to time. God bless you and remember you are not alone and look for the power within to keep on going :O)

Tender1022's photo
Tue 09/25/07 05:49 PM
At one time in my life I thought the same thing, but now I have come to realize that once you are happy with yourself you will move on to a better place with that someone special. Not that I have them yet, but women/men really don't need a love in their lives to feel satisfied, but family and friends are important to. I truly believe when you are not looking or tring it will happen regardless of what you have on or how you look. People will look at you for who you are and how your personality comes thru in any situation. Good luck and may happiness always be with you.