MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:17 PM

Well the he is not in your life anymore right. Move on and to hell with him....

nope, he's gone for good!! He won't stop calling and e-mailing me. Blocked him now!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:03 PM

People have different reasons for living at home & not all bad either!! But as far as discussing his sex life with his mother, that's just disgustingsick

He is just lazy and doesn't want to work!! Found out his true colors shortly after dating him for a while. He has no reason to stay there and live off of them. He doesn't even contribute to the house by doing chores or nothing!! I work, take care of my mother and run all of her errands and pay her bills too! Guess i am a good daughter!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:00 PM

sorry disrespect

Very much so!! I would never do that!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:59 PM
drinker I am glad some people agree with me!! Someone's sex life is very personal and be only shared with people you trust or not at all!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:52 PM

I am back on here after meeting a guy who wouldn't let go of his mother's skirt at the age of 43! I am back on here to make friends and hopefully find someone decent and who wants the same things i do. I really think old fashioned has gone out the door and will never return!! What do you think???

was he still living with his Mother?????? 'Cuz if he was I am on your side!

Yes He is still living with his mother and has never been out on his own. Still looking for a job and letting them support him also!!

I would have ran screaming the other direction as well! There are plenty of men with thier own places and jobs out there!
Good luck to ya!flowers

thanks, i need it!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:50 PM

I never tried to come between him and his family. I did so much with them but when he starts discussing our sex life with her, i think that's taking it too far!!! I would never come between anyone and their family.

surprised discussing Your sex life with his mother is very strange.

yep, now that's taking it too far!!!!!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:49 PM

I am back on here after meeting a guy who wouldn't let go of his mother's skirt at the age of 43! I am back on here to make friends and hopefully find someone decent and who wants the same things i do. I really think old fashioned has gone out the door and will never return!! What do you think???

was he still living with his Mother?????? 'Cuz if he was I am on your side!

Yes He is still living with his mother and has never been out on his own. Still looking for a job and letting them support him also!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:48 PM
I never tried to come between him and his family. I did so much with them but when he starts discussing our sex life with her, i think that's taking it too far!!! I would never come between anyone and their family.

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:42 PM

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 07:59 PM
Howdy and welcome!! I am back again as well. Trying to find the right person may take some time but patience pays off!! Have a great journey looking for that special someone!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sun 02/03/08 07:26 AM
flowerforyou hey people what's up??? hey levos28!! don't do anything i wouldn't do!! That leave s you with no limits!! LOL!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:20 AM

laugh laugh Hm, a date would be nice

how's about coming to GA. and we can go out on the town shadow!!flowerforyou drinker bigsmile

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:17 AM
flowerforyou it really does take time but i am meeting someone from here saturday and gonna see how things go. who knows!! might be my other half or could just turn into a friendship.

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:05 AM
Yep, we are gonna meet at a diner in town and have lunch and if all goes well dinner and dancing later.bigsmile

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:01 AM

That is Great! Congrats. Good Luck to you, my friend...flowerforyou

thanks girl!! i really hope it work out!! been alone for way too long!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Tue 01/29/08 07:59 AM
Hey everyone!! just wanted to stop in and say hello!! I am going to meet this really cool guy from the site and now i am beginning to wonder if it might be too soon? we talked on the phone for over 2 hours last night. Let me know what you think, too soon or take the chance?grumble

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:31 AM
laugh I don't do mondays!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:02 AM
Just to let everyone know, i do stay in contact with all of my friends. i have been on here for a while but just haven't done the forum thing. It is quite interesting how many people actually respond!! Thanks to all of you!!! And ladies please don't be afraid to add me as a friend or just message me. I WILL RESPOND!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:59 AM

but your profile says only men can message you.
if you want to get friend requests from girls,
you should change your msg preferences.

have changed all of that!! thanks!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:58 AM

Its kind of funny that you asked that because on your filters you have that you have to be a male to email you!!!

have changed all of that , thanks for the info!!!