MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 07/16/08 08:09 PM
flowerforyou Thank you , all of you responding to this topic.

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 07/16/08 08:06 PM
sad frown died today at the young age of 28. He had a massive heart attack and had been in a coma and on a respirator. He died at 2pm this afternoon. We were all very close, like family. I am so upset and don't know what or how to react besides crying. How are you ever ready for death?

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:48 AM

flowerforyou Stay positive it will get better. It's still early...plenty of time for the day to change for the good. flowerforyou

Yeah, if i can stay awake that long

bring lots of coffee to work.

I guess i better make it really strong!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:46 AM

Wow. Not a good start/ending to a day. Sometimes you have to laugh because it hurts so much. Hang in there.

flowerforyou Thanks!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:44 AM

flowerforyou Stay positive it will get better. It's still early...plenty of time for the day to change for the good. flowerforyou

Yeah, if i can stay awake that long

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:36 AM
Edited by MIDNIGHTRUNON411 on Wed 07/16/08 01:46 AM
mad explode sad grumble Last night and early this morning got off to a very bad start! I went to walgreens to get my rx and my car winds up dying on me in the parking lot. then, i had to wait 3 hours for wrecker service to come out. Next, they charged me and extra $25 over what my membership with allstate motor club. I don't think this is going to be a good day! To top it off i have had no sleep at all! I don't know if i am gonna make it through work today. Oh boy! NOW TO TOP IT OFF, I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY BEST FRIENDS BROTHER IS IN A COMA AND ON A RESPIRATOR!! DAMN! WHAT'S NEXT?????????????

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Tue 07/15/08 05:27 AM
Treat you as he would want to be treated!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Tue 07/15/08 05:10 AM

Have a great day as well!

Well, I'm off.. Things to see and people to do.. noway jk laugh

drinker Good one!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Tue 07/15/08 05:00 AM
Hey everyone! Good morning first of all! I have went from 225 to 155. Do you think i look better now? I lost all this weight in 4 months. I went from a size 18 to a size 8. Pretty good huh?

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Tue 07/15/08 04:57 AM
flowerforyou drinker I hope everyone has a great day!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Tue 07/15/08 04:50 AM
smokin howdy! Have a great day!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Tue 07/15/08 04:47 AM
smokin I got one! I'll even light it for ya!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Tue 07/15/08 04:36 AM
One of the key components of human consciousness that most of us need to address and change is our tendency to be hard on ourselves. We do this in ways that are both overt and subtle, and half the work sometimes is recognizing that we are doing it at all. For example, if we find it difficult to graciously accept compliments, this is probably a sign that we tend to be hard on ourselves. Other ways in which we express this tendency include never feeling satisfied with a job well done, always wanting to be and do better, and getting mad at ourselves for getting sick. Getting mad at ourselves at all indicates that we need to rescue ourselves from our learned ability to be unkind to ourselves.

In essence, when we are hard on ourselves, we send our bodies the message that we are not good enough. Whenever we do this, we do damage that will need to be addressed later, and we sap our systems of much-needed energy. Being hard on ourselves is a waste of precious time and energy that we could use in positive ways. To begin to understand how this works, we can think about times when someone made us feel that we weren’t good enough. Even just thinking about it will create an effect in our bodies that doesn’t feel good. We may be used to the feeling, but when we really tune into it, we instinctively know that it is not good for us on any level.

Like any bad habit, being hard on ourselves can be a challenging one to release, but the more we feel the burden it places on us, the more motivated we will be to change. At first, just noticing when we are doing it and how it makes us feel is enough. As our awareness increases, our innate impulse toward health and well-being will be activated, moving us out of danger and into a more positive and more natural relationship with ourselves.

Tell me what you think?

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:06 PM
smokin Howdy! Getting ready to hit the sheets!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:44 PM
Thanks for all you views and opinions and advice on all my topics this evening! You are all greatly appreciated and good friends in my book, no matter what you response was!! Have a good night and I'll see you all tomorrow!! Take care!! Thanks again!!

Sincerely,

Angelete

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:12 PM
Adults have the knowledge of right and wrong. They need to ask for forgiveness and so the bible says forgive 7 times 77. Even if you are baptized you can backslide, if you keep repeating your sins and you know you are doing wrong, God knows this and he will look down upon you. You must be sincere when you ask for forgiveness!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:04 PM

Im unemployed and live with my parents!!(George on Seinfeild)

i think a man close to his mother is very attractive..

thats HOT!!!!

OKAY well there are some extrmes..
i said close....but there should be some privacy and also respect for your mother to not expect her to take care of ya forever..

i suppose there is a line drwan somewhere

Now that i can agree with you on girl!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:57 PM

"Mom? Can I go out tonight? I met this girl and I think you will like her. Can I borrow some cash? I'll tell you all about it when I get home. I know! You'll be up waiting for me! Oh! And can I stay out later than 10:30 tonight?"

Hey. you forgot to ask for thr car keyslaugh
"Thanks Mom! I was afraid she wouldn't like the bus!"

Damn , that was good!! That's about the size of it too!! Thanks!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:53 PM
In the bible it states that a child is of innocence and knows only that of God. For this he or she is born unto the father and if they die shall be with him by his side in heaven. For God allowed this creation of a child and all are his children and will be with him.

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:18 PM

I never tried to come between him and his family. I did so much with them but when he starts discussing our sex life with her, i think that's taking it too far!!! I would never come between anyone and their family.

surprised discussing Your sex life with his mother is very strange.

yep, now that's taking it too far!!!!!!
well she was just curious what all the noises from the basemet werelaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

he would never do anything at his mother's house unless he wanted it!! whenever i asked, he always made excuses not to and that's even at my house too!!