MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 12:04 PM

why thank you!! so enlighten me some more!!

Well I am an assh*le, I have spent many years sharpening my wit and I use my sharpened tongue freely, I say things just to piss people off, and if I'm with someone and I'm being an assh*le I want them to call me on it, I want them to have their own voice and if they feel like it they can tell the world it can go straight to hell... but thats just me... But on the other hand I liek to be able to teach the one i'm with, I want to help them experience the world, nothing is more boring than being with a woman who's "done everything" it just makes me feel inept when I cant help another person broaden their horizions...

so true, are you up for the task then?? who knows if you can dish it, i can take it and dish back just as good!!!

indeed , get ready for a great ride then sweety!!! i ahve to go for now but i will be back on here later if you want to chat you can find me on yahoo messenger-- midnightrunon411@yahoo.com

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:58 AM

I could be mr. right...even tho im 20

you might be!! who knows!!

I always think of me as a gentleman...raised by single mother. gotta kno how to treat ladies

good to know sweety!!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:58 AM

Well I am an assh*le, I have spent many years sharpening my wit and I use my sharpened tongue freely, I say things just to piss people off, and if I'm with someone and I'm being an assh*le I want them to call me on it, I want them to have their own voice and if they feel like it they can tell the world it can go straight to hell... but thats just me... But on the other hand I liek to be able to teach the one i'm with, I want to help them experience the world, nothing is more boring than being with a woman who's "done everything" it just makes me feel inept when I cant help another person broaden their horizions...

so true, are you up for the task then?? who knows if you can dish it, i can take it and dish back just as good!!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:55 AM

LOL .. Mr. Right -

Hmmmm the question then becomes .. are you Ms. Right? :tongue:

i can be for the right person!!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:47 AM

Impulsive vivacious women who are angry, passionate, and have a strong point of view with an open mind... that’s all good stuff in my book... Conversely though innocence is attractive too... Quite a quandary...

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:45 AM

I could be mr. right...even tho im 20

you might be!! who knows!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:42 AM

GET EM GIRL!!!!!

hopefully one day i will!!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:42 AM

I belive there's somebody for everyone! It's hard to find them because people tend to get jadded after a while.I can tell you i am looking for a woman to just be who they are.Dont try and be who you think i am looking for."The right one" is out there,i think we need to let them come to us

you got that right sweety!!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:41 AM

I think there is someone out there for everyone, but as to what he or she wants or anything of that nature... it varies from person to person. Wish I could offer some better advice.

thanks for the advice!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:38 AM
Is there really a Mr. right out there somewhere? What does he truely want? Does he want a trophy girlfriend or does he want someone who has a great personality and who is not afraid to get their hands dirty??? Who knows?? Let me know what you think people??flowerforyou

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:28 AM
flowerforyou thanks for sweety!!! take care and have a great day!!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:14 AM
I DELETED MY PROFILE FOR A WHILE AND AM WANTING TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND SEE WHERE IT MAY LEAD?? IF YOUR INTERESTED, TAKE A LOOK AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, I AM THE INDEPENDENT WOMAN AND AM LOOKING FOR MY SOULMATE, COULD YOU BE THE ONE??? SEND ME A MESSAGE OR ADD ME AS A FRIEND!!flowerforyou

you can also find me on myspace and yahoo messenger --- midnightrunon411

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:39 AM

Sure!

cool deal!! take care!! thanks again!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:32 AM
flowerforyou

doing pretty good, want a new friend??? send me a friend request if your interested?? i always stay in touch with new and old friends!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:30 AM
flowerforyou

morning sunshine!! how's it going??

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:27 AM
flowerforyou

night sweety!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:26 AM
flowerforyou

not too many people here. willing to make a new friend??

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:21 AM

I just hate it when i am posting and the cat walks accross the key board and i see the mistakes.but huh embarassed ohwell grumble grumble

ok, is this a bad thing for me????

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:11 AM

Lol, no problem hun. Your profile looks great to me minus the caps,lol:tongue: :wink: :heart: flowerforyou

sorry about that!! no disrespect intended! thanks.

again sorry!! i am a bit blind when it comes to reading little letters. take care!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:57 AM
sorry about that!! no disrespect intended! thanks.